A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Actually, I have every intention of that. Right now, the sleeping arrangements are either sleep with you or in the servant's rooms. Eventually I intend to add options to have their own nice rooms, make them sleep on the floor at the foot of your bed, or even assign them to the kennels or stables for sleeping. And I'm open to other ideas, though that's all I've currently got plans for. That's one of the nice things about how we have the setting set up, EVERYTHING is done with future expansion in mind. We figure that if we never expand something, that's fine, but with the ground work for new options in place, then all we really need to do is write the content to add new options to existing functions, . . . and writing is the fun part. :p
Man, I love you.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Man, I love you.
Not sure if that's flattering or creepy. I'll picture it as three parts flattering to one part creepy, . . . . for maximum amusement. ;)

Seriously though, knowing people enjoy my work is one of the best feelings in the world, and I love all of the distinguished perverts who enjoy my games too.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Not sure if that's flattering or creepy. I'll picture it as three parts flattering to one part creepy, . . . . for maximum amusement. ;)

Seriously though, knowing people enjoy my work is one of the best feelings in the world, and I love all of the distinguished perverts who enjoy my games too.
"Distinguished Pervert"
I want to contest this title but it is true. Truth must prevail over my pride, sadly.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How I see it, everyone's a bit of a pervert. If they aren't a pervert, that only means they haven't found the right kinks for themself yet. :sneaky: When they find the kink(s) that's right for them, then they'll be just like the rest of us. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: A Common Crab

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Their second scene should appear between 6am and 4pm in the Entry Hall.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It is not flattery, it is honesty. You, my dude, is on a similar level as the god of headpat, Ray-K himself.
Now, that is truly high praise.

I tend to be my own worst critic, but I promise to aspire to become the writer you already believe me to be. ;)

Sep 4, 2017
That and you. The new prophet, the one who god should keep an eye out for or he may get replaced.
The game developer we all need but not the one we deserve.
Flattery will get you everywhere, . . .
It is not flattery, it is honesty. You, my dude, is on a similar level as the god of headpat, Ray-K himself.
But Gatekeeper is something like god. This website says so. They have nice article about Gatekeeper. They also have nice photo of Gatekeeper. I wonder where they got it. But I must admit, I imagined HIM differently

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Actually the image used in the interview I did a while back for Wanton Cove pictured me a bit closer to what I actually look like:

The interview was about some of the darker settings I've worked in, so there's not a lot about Inheritance in there, but some of you might enjoy it all the same. Interview was about 16 minutes.

Sep 4, 2017
Actually the image used in the interview I did a while back for Wanton Cove pictured me a bit closer to what I actually look like:

The interview was about some of the darker settings I've worked in, so there's not a lot about Inheritance in there, but some of you might enjoy it all the same. Interview was about 16 minutes.
so, you admit that you really are Lovecraftian being from another dimension, that is pretending to be a human? And that your games are actually full of secret messages that, when readed by unsuspecting players, will open a rift in time and space through which you will enter our world and open the gate for The Great Old Ones and bring the end of universe?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
so, you admit that you really are Lovecraftian being from another dimension, that is pretending to be a human? And that your games are actually full of secret messages that, when readed by unsuspecting players, will open a rift in time and space through which you will enter our world and open the gate for The Great Old Ones and bring the end of universe?
Who's pretending? Got my avatar right right here, never made a secret of it. :LOL:

And as far as secret messages, I've even admitted that I have looked up every Lovecraftian dictionary I can find to create some of the text for Wanton Cove. If you open the rift between worlds and unleash what lies in wait there, it's only because you never read the fine print. :p

Sep 4, 2017
Who's pretending? Got my avatar right right here, never made a secret of it. :LOL:

And as far as secret messages, I've even admitted that I have looked up every Lovecraftian dictionary I can find to create some of the text for Wanton Cove. If you open the rift between worlds and unleash what lies in wait there, it's only because you never read the fine print. :p
OK, whatever you say Almighty Yog-Sothoth. BTW, if by your avatar, you mean your profile pic, that's not you. That's your grandson, Cthulhu.

Anyway, how is work on game progressing?

Sep 4, 2017
If you're lovecraftian I won't complain about the end of the world.
Why are you flirting with Yog-Sothoth? You are supposed to worship HIM or fear HIM, not flirt with HIM. But on the other hand, if that's your thing, I am not judging you and your sexual orientation, kinks and fetishes, even if you are into shapeless beings from other dimension that most often visually manifests as a mass of glowing orbs, with eyes or tendrils in some versions, and in others simply the orbs. Sorry.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes