GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Typo:
You're starting to get tired of waiting for Gaia when you notice her out of the corner of your eye. Turning your head slowly in an effort to not startle her, you see her looking back at you.

Crouched perhaps twenty feet away, she stares straight at you, making you feel just a little uneasy. Her expression is serious, like she's looking at something dangerous and is afraid that running might provoke an attack.

Reaching to your side where you had sat the second apple, you pick it up and hold it toward her. She glances at the apple, but makes no move to come take it.

"I think we need to find a way to earn your trust," You say, knowing she's unlikely to understand your words.

You can see her expression soften slightly as she looks at the apple. With a flick of your arm, you throw the apple to her. She catches it with ease and takes a quick bite out of it, "I brought it for you. I know all of this has to be strange to you, I know it is for me," You grimace, eliciting a curious look from Gaia, "I really do with I knew a better way to spend time with you so we could get to know one another better."
Looks like you finally found Gaia!

Thank you very much, all of the spelling reports help a lot. Should have been "wish" and I'll get that fixed on my end momentarily.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Looks like you finally found Gaia!
I have. currently repeatedly doing the apples to forest edge action. found maybe 5 different outcomes for it but no real progress on getting any further with her. I even went back to the Library & re-read the Banu Diary on the off chance it gave extra dialogue options with Anna or Eve.
& Who`s researching love spells ? :eek: :cautious:

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Did the Letter chain of events. Have to say.
Brave Anna was great & the breakfast conversation from Eve the following morning was Priceless.
Very well done.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have. currently repeatedly doing the apples to forest edge action. found maybe 5 different outcomes for it but no real progress on getting any further with her. I even went back to the Library & re-read the Banu Diary on the off chance it gave extra dialogue options with Anna or Eve.
& Who`s researching love spells ? :eek: :cautious:
For the Gaia apple stuff, most of those scenes increase her stats by 1-2 points and there should be about 6-8 different scenes at each relationship range (Each relationship range is about 200 points, so for the time being it's a bit of a grind, but as more content is added it will hopefully get better.) and once you start getting her into a more friendly mindset where she's willing to sit beside you and such, she'll start wandering into the yard, which is where you'll start being able to see some of her interactive scenes.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Did the Letter chain of events. Have to say.
Brave Anna was great & the breakfast conversation from Eve the following morning was Priceless.
Very well done.
I'll pass your praise on to the author who wrote that piece of content. Glad you enjoy it. We just started adding Maki and Bubbles' repeat visits with A23 and there should be more coming in the next few builds!

Reactions: rogue886

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I'll pass your praise on to the author who wrote that piece of content. Glad you enjoy it. We just started adding Maki and Bubbles' repeat visits with A23 and there should be more coming in the next few builds!
Can`t wait once I remembered to use the skip links it was fun, even tho Anna had trouble walking the morning after

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
For the Gaia apple stuff, most of those scenes increase her stats by 1-2 points and there should be about 6-8 different scenes at each relationship range (Each relationship range is about 200 points, so for the time being it's a bit of a grind, but as more content is added it will hopefully get better.) and once you start getting her into a more friendly mindset where she's willing to sit beside you and such, she'll start wandering into the yard, which is where you'll start being able to see some of her interactive scenes.
Had her take the apple from my hand with her spear & ALMOST wave back at me

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Had her take the apple from my hand with her spear & ALMOST wave back at me
Sounds like you're making progress with her!

When she starts getting where she's not so scared of you, she actually gets to be a bit touchy, . . . . in a good way, . . . .

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Very true & she deserved it :)

Oh I`ll keep at it, sooner or later I`ll get there :)
One of my favorite scenes to write for Gaia is where she becomes curious because you have a flat chest and she has breasts. Having no real understanding of sexuality, it becomes a mildly comical experience. :devilish:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gaia can't bring home?
Gaia is an interesting character. She's the only person you can make a full time part of your household who you will have no control over her actions. She'll come and go as she pleases. As of right now, you can't get her into the mansion itself, but given time she'll start coming in. She's going to be one of those characters who might crawl into bed with you at random, or not be seen for days at a time. You'll never know.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Bruh, I don't mind the game cheating on behalf of Anna but... Making me sink the eight ball on the first round? Game, please buddy.

EDIT: Six consecutive balls now... RNGesus, is this your way to tell me that Anna is the chosen one?

Reactions: Richard Best

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
OK. Now I'm played against Eve and I won on the first round because she sank (the Bismarck) the eight ball. Alright, I won't question RNGesus.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
OK. Now I'm played against Eve and I won on the first round because she sank (the Bismarck) the eight ball. Alright, I won't question RNGesus.
That's impressive, . . . should be a 1-100 chance of sinking the eight ball on the break like that, . . .

For what it's worth, I have plans to rebuild the way billiards is handled within the game at some point, . . . . random strangeness should start to sort itself out at that point.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo: Breakfast event.

Looking at the table, you see a large covered platter between the three place settings. Two pitchers and several small bowls are arrayed around it.

By the time you reach the table, Anna is lifting the lid off of the platter to reveal an assortment of sausages, bacon, eggs and hash browns.

Anna begins to place food on your plate as Eve pours you something to drink. Once your plate is filled with good, only then do they dish up food on their own plates.

Eve starts to eat her meal, starting with a sausage. Out of the corner of your eye, you see her raise the phallus shaped meat to her mouth and part her lips.

Anna must see something in your expression because she quickly turns towards her sister. After a split second, she says, "Eve! Eat like a lady!"

In response, Eve pouts, then lowers the sausage to her plate before cutting a piece off of it.

Anna looks at you out of the corner of her eye, then returns to her meal.

The moment Anna's attention is no longer on Eve, she quickly stabs her sausage again and thrusts the entire thing in her mouth. The sudden movement drawing Anna's attention. Eve tries to give an innocent expression, which proves difficult with her mouth full of sausage. With an exasperated sigh, Anna returns to her meal.

I think it`s just missing the s :)

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Typo: Breakfast event.

Looking at the table, you see a large covered platter between the three place settings. Two pitchers and several small bowls are arrayed around it.

By the time you reach the table, Anna is lifting the lid off of the platter to reveal an assortment of sausages, bacon, eggs and hash browns.

Anna begins to place food on your plate as Eve pours you something to drink. Once your plate is filled with good, only then do they dish up food on their own plates.

Eve starts to eat her meal, starting with a sausage. Out of the corner of your eye, you see her raise the phallus shaped meat to her mouth and part her lips.

Anna must see something in your expression because she quickly turns towards her sister. After a split second, she says, "Eve! Eat like a lady!"

In response, Eve pouts, then lowers the sausage to her plate before cutting a piece off of it.

Anna looks at you out of the corner of her eye, then returns to her meal.

The moment Anna's attention is no longer on Eve, she quickly stabs her sausage again and thrusts the entire thing in her mouth. The sudden movement drawing Anna's attention. Eve tries to give an innocent expression, which proves difficult with her mouth full of sausage. With an exasperated sigh, Anna returns to her meal.

I think it`s just missing the s :)
Thank you very much! Already had the game open since I was working on it, was an easy fix. Fix will appear in the A24 build.

Reactions: rogue886

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I hope you'll make it possible to assign the girls to the luxury rooms, I mean, if I can do it in Free Cities, why wouldn't I be able to do it in a far less cruel world?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I hope you'll make it possible to assign the girls to the luxury rooms, I mean, if I can do it in Free Cities, why wouldn't I be able to do it in a far less cruel world?
Actually, I have every intention of that. Right now, the sleeping arrangements are either sleep with you or in the servant's rooms. Eventually I intend to add options to have their own nice rooms, make them sleep on the floor at the foot of your bed, or even assign them to the kennels or stables for sleeping. And I'm open to other ideas, though that's all I've currently got plans for. That's one of the nice things about how we have the setting set up, EVERYTHING is done with future expansion in mind. We figure that if we never expand something, that's fine, but with the ground work for new options in place, then all we really need to do is write the content to add new options to existing functions, . . . and writing is the fun part. :p

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes