rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo:

When you see Eve, she smiles suddenly. However that smile quickly falters as she moves to stand directly in front of you.

"What's on your mind?" You ask, sensing that there's something occupying her thoughts.

She opens her mouth like she's going to say something, then closes it while her brow creases in thought. A few seconds later she composes herself, standing very straight and smoothing her clothes with her hands. For just a split second she looks as professional ad Anna usually does, an effect that she completely ruins the moment she opens her mouth, "I want to have sex again," She states matter-of-fact.

Nothing quite like coming straight out and saying it. You think with a twinge of amusement.

Still maintaining her prim and proper pose, she continues, "You have my permission to ravage me."

Wow, Your mouth falls open in shock.

Eve's composure starts to break and she begins to fidget, "But you don't have to if you don't want to," There's uncertainty in her voice.

Edit to add:

Eves Sex skills don`t track.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Depends on what the last version you played was?
A22 Cheat, the older readers may remember :p
I assume that after my barrage of reports, there won't be much changed in public A22. ;) Still, I fully intend to look again once home, I just sort of burned myself out a bit last time. ^^

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo:

“You know, you could have just asked me.”

“I guess," She says softly, "I’m, I do what’s asked of me. I don’t ask for things.” Anna presses her forehead against yours, shame creeping into her tone. You kiss her cheek and rub her lower back gently.

“I like this movie. It, it makes me feel happy. Before you came, I sometimes wished I was one of the characters, finding someone who would treat me," She seems to ponder her next words before continuing, "Right.”

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Typo:

“You know, you could have just asked me.”

“I guess," She says softly, "I’m, I do what’s asked of me. I don’t ask for things.” Anna presses her forehead against yours, shame creeping into her tone. You kiss her cheek and rub her lower back gently.

“I like this movie. It, it makes me feel happy. Before you came, I sometimes wished I was one of the characters, finding someone who would treat me," She seems to ponder her next words before continuing, "Right.”
In this case, this is right (Though I'll see about going back and clarifying it just a little to avoid future confusion.). Anna's speech and thoughts can get a bit jumbled, even turning to stuttering at times, if she has lot relationship scores, or in very personal moments.

In this case, it should read something more like this, "I'm" She pauses, clearly gathering her thoughts before continuing, "I do what's asked of me."

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
And when I think I got to the end of the public build, I get to know that there are more things and I motivated once again to explore this game. Keep it up, both of you.

God's work is being done and I must say: I failed miserably at being a cruel asshole, this is just way too well written to make me go into that dark path.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And when I think I got to the end of the public build, I get to know that there are more things and I motivated once again to explore this game. Keep it up, both of you.

God's work is being done and I must say: I failed miserably at being a cruel asshole, this is just way too well written to make me go into that dark path.
Very happy to know that you're enjoying the game so far.

At present, I'd guess we've got somewhere around 100 interactive scenes in the game that should be fairly simple to find so long as you have the right stats for them. Plus around a third that many that are tied to one function or another within the game (Couch, Bed time, etc) And more than half of the scenes in the game will evolve depending on relationship levels with a couple of scenes having more than 30 ways they can play out depending on relationship and choices within the scene.

There's a lot there already, and a lot more to come. :D

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Thursday, March 27
5:52AM

I was on the dinner room and saw that both Mitsuko and Anna were available for interaction through the sidebar. I went on to talk with Mitsuko and decided to go with Personal Conversation, just after a Casual Conversation and this showed up:

• No Event Was Available**

You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Took a few minutes to count up the core events, many of these have conditions, like having met the person in question before or having certain relationship ranges, but these are a rough breakdown of what can be found in the game before delving into the functions within the game.

Currently there are:
4 Events related to holidays (Most of those around Christmas)
8 Events involving both Anna and Eve in the mansion
22 Events involving Anna inside the mansion.
21 Events involving Eve inside the mansion.
2 Events involving Misaki inside the mansion.
17 Events involving Mitsuko inside the mansion.
2 Events for Rey inside the mansion.
1 Event for Claire inside the mansion
11 Events around Bubbles and Maki, more than half related to their intro.
1 Event involving both Anna and Eve on the grounds.
2 Events involving Anna on the grounds.
1 Event involving Eve on the grounds.
2 Gaia events on the grounds.
1 Event involving both Mitsuko and Eve on the grounds.
1 Event involving Rey on the grounds.
1 Event involving Mitsuko in in town.
1 Event involving Claire in town.
Total 97

Yeah, that's a pretty common response to the Uncle's diaries. Belle's diary being the exception, . . . I get hate mail because of her diary, most of them reading something along the lines of "You bastard! How could you make me feel sympathy for such a horrible person!"

In the end, a lot of his content is for the sake of creating some context for the setting. Some of the girls from the diaries will actually make appearances in the game eventually too. Gaia is the little girl from the Benu diary. And the Katarina diary is a fun one because one author is writing a diary for her (You can find it hidden in the attic) and I'm writing the other side of the story from the Uncle's perspective.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thursday, March 27
5:52AM

I was on the dinner room and saw that both Mitsuko and Anna were available for interaction through the sidebar. I went on to talk with Mitsuko and decided to go with Personal Conversation, just after a Casual Conversation and this showed up:

• No Event Was Available**

You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.
Thanks, should be fairly easy to run down.

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
Can you increase Eve's sex stats in the current public build? I have her at around 700 affection and trust and had sex with her, but her stats remain zero.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Only in the cheat build, and there's no content related to "Skills" just yet so adjusting them won't make a difference. That's something we have the code in place for, I just need to get around to writing the content. ;) I think I need about four more of me. Two to write, one to run down bugs, one to orchestrate the chaos, and one to cuss at code.

Reactions: rogue886

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Only in the cheat build, and there's no content related to "Skills" just yet so adjusting them won't make a difference. That's something we have the code in place for, I just need to get around to writing the content. ;) I think I need about four more of me. Two to write, one to run down bugs, one to orchestrate the chaos, and one to cuss at code.
Add one to bring the coffee and the cake.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I'm interested why there already new slaves implemented, while Eve and Anna still have so little content. That's not meant as an complaint, it just feels rather odd for me to add more half baked content instead of finishing what's already there. Or is it just my taste that I feel Eve and Anna don't have much content?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I`d guessed who Gaia was.
How do you meet all these people without resorting to cheat menus ?
Claire
Misaki
Bubbles
Gaia
Maki.
Rey I know is from the Ads on the computer.
Have had glimpses of Gaia, & the feelings of being watched in the forest.
Rest I`ve not heard of & would rather find / recruit without resorting to cheat menus.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
What even is this RNG? I've lost against Anna the four times I played against her. RNGesus, please, help me.

(Not a complaint, I'm just salty.)

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
What even is this RNG? I've lost against Anna the four times I played against her. RNGesus, please, help me.

(Not a complaint, I'm just salty.)
Pool by any chance ?
I lost the first 3 times after that I seem to win most of them.
Be happy skills not working yet. EVE is a hustler. (( skill 15 ))

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Pool by any chance ?
I'm afraid of when said skills get implemented... I'll have to commit sudoku after a few matches with her.

Reactions: rogue886

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm interested why there already new slaves implemented, while Eve and Anna still have so little content. That's not meant as an complaint, it just feels rather odd for me to add more half baked content instead of finishing what's already there. Or is it just my taste that I feel Eve and Anna don't have much content?
There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. We have several volunteer authors working on the project. Each of them has their own NPC (Or in a couple of cases, two NPCs) that they focus their time on. The reason we handle it this was is that not only does it give contributors a chance to write what they want into the game, but it also helps keep writing styles seperate to specific NPCs so that small differences in writing style don't stand out nearly as much.
and
2. I have ADHD. If you don't know what that is, it boils down to a lot of nervous energy combined with the attention span of a goldfish. By having more than one character to write for, I am able to shift to a different character any time I feel my attention slipping. It looks like chaos to most people, but it helps me keep at least a little focused. It's not uncommon for me to have two or three scenes open and be bouncing between them every few minutes as I write.

I`d guessed who Gaia was.
How do you meet all these people without resorting to cheat menus ?
Claire
Misaki
Bubbles
Gaia
Maki.
Rey I know is from the Ads on the computer.
Have had glimpses of Gaia, & the feelings of being watched in the forest.
Rest I`ve not heard of & would rather find / recruit without resorting to cheat menus.
Claire: Go to the Drinking Donkey in Pindleton between 11pm and 1am. There are only four scenes capable of triggering at that location in that time frame, so it should be easy to find.
Misaki: You can purchase her through Claire. There's an event (I think it's triggered by watching random shows on TV, but I may be thinking of a different Claire scene.) that takes place where she mentions having a lead on a new slave for purchase. Agree to buy the slave and there will be a followup scene not long after. It should be noted that Misaki only has two scenes (One being her intro) as of A23, but I am hoping to have at least two more for her by A24.
Maki and Bubbles are a package deal. Have good relationship with both Anna and Eve then check your mailbox at the gate. You'll find a letter that will start a chain of events. About two thirds of their content is tied to that chain of events, but the author who writes them is hard at work adding additional scenes for when they come to visit at a later date.
Gaia: Good relationship with both Anna and Eve (Will be other routs to get her eventually, but at the moment there's just the one) and you'll have an event in the kitchen where you can make a picnic for the girls. While on the picnic, go for a walk in the woods. At some point after that, there will be a scene in the Entry Hall where Eve has gone missing, you'll have your first meeting with Gaia in that scene.

Pool by any chance ?
Ironically, this makes a liar out of me. This is the ONE place that skills actually ARE implemented. How it works, is the game rolls a random number between -25 and 100, then adds your skill to that number to determine the outcome. Effectively, any roll that comes out at 0 or below, you're going to make a fool of yourself. Starting at about 75, you're probably going to make almost every shot. Any roll that comes out at 100 or above will be a truly impressive shot. Then there's a sliding scale between. Skills range from 0-100.

And yes, Eve is a little bit of a pool shark, . . . it's one of the few things she's ever been able to do for entertainment, so she has quite a bit of practice. ;)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Ironically, this makes a liar out of me. This is the ONE place that skills actually ARE implemented. How it works, is the game rolls a random number between -25 and 100, then adds your skill to that number to determine the outcome. Effectively, any roll that comes out at 0 or below, you're going to make a fool of yourself. Starting at about 75, you're probably going to make almost every shot. Any roll that comes out at 100 or above will be a truly impressive shot. Then there's a sliding scale between. Skills range from 0-100.

And yes, Eve is a little bit of a pool shark, . . . it's one of the few things she's ever been able to do for entertainment, so she has quite a bit of practice. ;)
Truly, even RNGesus thinks that Anna didn't deserve that pain and wants to make her happy.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes