rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Ok I`ll bite......

Forest Encounter.png

Out along the tree line, you notice something that seems off. It takes you a few seconds to figure out what looks wrong, but you realize that there's a shadow that does not seem to fit the rest of what you are seeing.

The shadow moves, and for a second you would swear that you see the outline of a person before they withdraw into the wooded area.

What is it ?
How do I find it ?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Is this an error ?
Mansion Schedule:
Assigned to Housecleaning: Anna, Eve, Mitsuko Entry Hall
Assigned to Kitchens: Anna, Eve, Mitsuko Entry Hall

Also there seems to be no event of any form to introduce her to the others or to adjust their schedules at all. Is that something that`s planned & if so how much control will we have over where they get assigned & when ?

Reactions: GateKeeper

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Typo Talking to Anna:
"I was wondering about your past. Before you came here," You can she her expression become haunted, "Before you were a slave."

When she begins to speak, her tone is mechanical, like she's speaking something she's rehearsed many times, "My parents were terrible people, and they incurred substantial debt. When my parents died, that debt was passed to me any my sister. We became slaves to pay their debt and we now belong to you. Nothing else about our past matters."

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Another possibility for the mansion would be hotel / guest house once it was staffed well enough

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Another Typo: Hide & Seek game
Even before she starts counting, you take off running. You can hear her counting quickly in your wake, but she isn't gotten very far before you can no longer hear her.

Racing through the house, you slip into one of the guest rooms, dive over the bed, and lay flat on the floor behind it.

It takes a couple of minutes before your heartbeat settles back down to a regular rhythm.

After a couple of minutes, boredom starts to sink in. You nearly miss the sound of the room's door opening.

Turning your head, you try to look under the bed to see where she might be, but other than the door being open, you see no sign of her.

You strain her ears, trying to listen for any sign of Eve, but you can't hear anything.

And Another:
The wet sounds of someone mopping attracts your attention just a moment before you notice that the floor is wet.

Looking up from the floor, you see Anna with a mop in hand, working diligently as she swishes the mop across the floor.

Your eyes wander the area. It looks like she's most of the way done with the room. Just a few paces to your side you can see the mop bucket, willed with dirty grayish brown water.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How to edit this saves?
The code in this game is somewhat complex. You can dig around if you really want, but most likely you're just going to end up breaking the game.

What is it ?
How do I find it ?
This is a tease for Gaia's content.

Is this an error ?
Mansion Schedule:
Assigned to Housecleaning: Anna, Eve, Mitsuko Entry Hall
Assigned to Kitchens: Anna, Eve, Mitsuko Entry Hall

Also there seems to be no event of any form to introduce her to the others or to adjust their schedules at all. Is that something that`s planned & if so how much control will we have over where they get assigned & when ?
You will actually be able to assign primary and secondary jobs within the mansion, though at present that's not in the game. The idea is that things like Yardkeeping, Housecleaning, Animal Training, those would be primary jobs that would require most of the day to do. In contrast, Feeding the animals, serving or cooking meals, cleaning the pool, etc are jobs that don't require as much time and therefore would be secondary jobs that could be fit in around the character's primary work.

And thank you very much for the bug reports. I'll get to work on them next time I crack the game open to work on it. What version of the game are you currently playing?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
You will actually be able to assign primary and secondary jobs within the mansion, though at present that's not in the game. The idea is that things like Yardkeeping, Housecleaning, Animal Training, those would be primary jobs that would require most of the day to do. In contrast, Feeding the animals, serving or cooking meals, cleaning the pool, etc are jobs that don't require as much time and therefore would be secondary jobs that could be fit in around the character's primary work.

And thank you very much for the bug reports. I'll get to work on them next time I crack the game open to work on it. What version of the game are you currently playing?
the one in the OP here (( A22a ))
The mansion schedule thing I was refering mainly to the Main Hall stuck on the tail end of Mitsuko`s name.
For cleaning etc in the Mansion, I`d like to be able to lower the priority of the unused areas ( Ballroom, Guest Rooms, etc. ) so they get cleaned maybe once a week / 2 weeks unless they are about to be used.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Is the town just a placeholder in A22a ?
Visited multiple times & have yet to be able to buy anything at all, and Tattoo shop is never open.
Will we be able to take the girls into town at some point ?
So instead of Anna making a paper doll for Eve, maybe take Anna to get a proper present for eve ?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Is the town just a placeholder in A22a ?
Visited multiple times & have yet to be able to buy anything at all, and Tattoo shop is never open.
Will we be able to take the girls into town at some point ?
So instead of Anna making a paper doll for Eve, maybe take Anna to get a proper present for eve ?

You're able to get a new servant on the Love Shack, on the West Street. There is no content for her as far as I know but at least that's something

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
You're able to get a new servant on the Love Shack, on the West Street. There is no content for her as far as I know but at least that's something
Yes that`s Mitsuko . from what I was able to discover so far that`s it for the town. there is one random event for her in the mansion that fires from time to time with her looking at a picture

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Another typo of Sorts :

Entry Hall 5:48 AM
The evening hours leave the entry hall shrouded in deep shadows, the dimly lit chandelier casting only enough light to see by.

At this time of night, the dim light in the dining room reflects off of the white marble floor illuminating the room in a sharp contrast of bright reflection and deep shadows.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
the one in the OP here (( A22a ))
The mansion schedule thing I was refering mainly to the Main Hall stuck on the tail end of Mitsuko`s name.
For cleaning etc in the Mansion, I`d like to be able to lower the priority of the unused areas ( Ballroom, Guest Rooms, etc. ) so they get cleaned maybe once a week / 2 weeks unless they are about to be used.
We actually have plans to do exactly that. The idea is that primary locations (Hallways and heavily used rooms) will get dirty at the rate of 2 x the number of people living in the mansion. Secondary locations (places that see less use like guest rooms) will get dirty at the rate of 1 x the number of people living in the mansion. Then when it comes to cleaning, rooms will be prioritized based on that room's importance and how dirty the room is.

Yes that`s Mitsuko . from what I was able to discover so far that`s it for the town. there is one random event for her in the mansion that fires from time to time with her looking at a picture
Actually, with the six scenes that character's author just sent me this last week, she will have 18 scenes in the game as of A24. A23 added a couple of scenes for her, as well as her first sex position in the master bedroom. Some scenes are harder to find than others, but Mitsuko should have 8-10 scenes in the game as of A22, I know a couple of them are evening scenes off the top of my head.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And yes, for the moment, most of the town content is placeholder. As of A23, there are three scenes that take place in town. I've been adding to it a bit at a time while fleshing out other content. The priorities for development have always been: Mansion first, Grounds second, Town third. The idea is to make one area feel playable before focusing on the next, but at the same time by having other areas already in the game, guest authors can write content for those areas if they want to.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Depends on what the last version you played was? A22 is the current public build, and A23 is the current supporter build. A 23 added more than 60,000 words of new content, . . . . by far the biggest build of ANYTHING we've released to date.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Another Bug :
Dining Room Mitsuko Passing Event after choosing talk to her.

"In a hurry to be somewhere?" She stops in front of you. "No Error: HTML tag "print" is not closed, merely doing my rounds. You spend a few minutes chatting with her.

"How are you doing?" Her eyes widen at your question, processing your question. She looks down, hesitant. "I'm fine, thank you." You nod, letting her return to her chores.

End.

By: Irish Major Tom

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes