Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Morning, find Misaki in the bed
ith her fingers, she parts her labia, revealing her perfect hole to your view.

MisakiI belong to you, my body is yours to use as you please.

There's a happy look on her face as you start to undress. Once the last of your clothing has hit the floor, you climb onto the bed.

You can see Misaki's chest rising and falling with excitement even before you touch her.

Clearly excited, she backs away from you, falling onto the bed with a giggle. Without hesitation, you crawl onto the bed with her.

MatingPress

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
* Added a new scene to the Youkai Emporium for if you own Mitsuko. 8k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
You glance at the cosplay section, the rack of clothing calling out to you. You walk over to it with Mitsuko following behind you.

Error: <<talk>>: invalid character ID specified: "though"

Grinning to yourself, you choose several items of clothing and turn to face Mitsuko. She looks at you then to the outfits.

MitsukoLet me guess, you want me to try those on?

She sighs as you nod.

MitsukoI'm not one for this kind of thing, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it.

Reluctantly, she holds her hand out.

Have her wear Demon Hunter Suki outfit.

End.
As if reading your mind, Venus calls out, directing you to the corner of the shop where the changing rooms are located.

Following Venus's instructions, you find the designated changing rooms with Mitsuko behind you. She looks to the door, then to you.

MitsukoI will be out in a moment.

Mitsuko bows, then disappears into the women's room, closing the door behind her. She spends a while changing into the outfit you picked out, you can hear an occasional grunt can be heard from inside.

Take a peek.
Join her. (Error: the passage "Submitted Youkai Emporium Cosplay Scene 1af" does not exist)
Wait for her to finish.
Mitsuko stares at you, almost refusing to follow your order. A moment later she sighs and moves to kneel. You chuckle.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
It's fine, it's fine. Go change back, I might consider buying it.

Mitsuko nods, letting out a breath of relief. She disappears back into the changing room, reappearing a moment later with her original outfit on. She hands you the cosplay clothes back to you.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
GateKeeper About the engagement ring, ''very high stats'' isn't a clear measure of when it'll be unlocked. To me it says 'maybe it will, maybe it won't at some point' after 1000.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Very high stats is usually Affection +900 and Fear below 100 and Trust above 800. Any stat above 1000 or below 0 has no affect on any scenes. Going beyond those numbers simply acts as padding to your relationship stats.

Hope that helps.

PS: Just sent you a private message.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Living room morning after comforting Mitsuko of lightning, the pic is a broken pic icon. (Went back in from hallway, yep still broke.)

Reactions: GateKeeper

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So i just started a new game and went to eat breakfast. And an error was throw saying
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected token '<<'
If you are seeing this message, please report it. You are seeing this because Rey's meal time settings have not yet been taken into account. Please report character name, and what their meal assignment is so we can get this fixed.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"
Just thought to let you know. If you were wondering what i was doing i simple got up explored outside then game back in through the kitchen and sat for breakfast. This was again on a brand new file. I did nothing before. Hope this helps, and ill be sure to keep a look out for anything else if it happens

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So i just started a new game and went to eat breakfast. And an error was throw saying
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected token '<<'
If you are seeing this message, please report it. You are seeing this because Rey's meal time settings have not yet been taken into account. Please report character name, and what their meal assignment is so we can get this fixed.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"
Just thought to let you know. If you were wondering what i was doing i simple got up explored outside then game back in through the kitchen and sat for breakfast. This was again on a brand new file. I did nothing before. Hope this helps, and ill be sure to keep a look out for anything else if it happens
Which build version are you using?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is up for anyone who is interested!

\

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A42

What's new in the latest Public Build?

A41

\

Join us on Discord!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A42 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A42 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A41b Public Build: (Free):

Leinold

Jun 5, 2019
I can't seem to get the "buy engagement ring for Anna" scene in Mid Main to trigger (I'm using the A40 build). I've been trying several in game days during the specified time in the changelog, but all I get is the scene about someone handling out pamphlets. I'm sure I have the stats necessary for it to trigger (both affection and trust way above 1000, fear at 0, + given Anna the book). Are there any other requirements for it like meeting / owning certain characters, or am I just unfortunate with it not triggering?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In game code:
{
requires: '$annaMarried is 0 and $anna.affection gte 900 and $anna.fear lte 50 and $anna.trust gte 750 and ($clock.hour gte 8 and $clock.hour lt 20)',
chance: 50,
link: "Anna Marriage 1"
}

That breaks down into:
*Storyline not started
*Affection above 900
*Fear below 50
*Trust above 750
*Time between 8am and 8pm

With the chance at 50, then it should be able to trigger about half as often as other scenes at the location. Depending on what time of year and who you know, there are upwards of 20 other scenes that can be appearing in the area.

All of that said, I'll poke around the game's code a bit and see if anything else might be hanging it up.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the "buy engagement ring for Anna" scene in Mid Main to trigger (I'm using the A40 build). I've been trying several in game days during the specified time in the changelog, but all I get is the scene about someone handling out pamphlets. I'm sure I have the stats necessary for it to trigger (both affection and trust way above 1000, fear at 0, + given Anna the book). Are there any other requirements for it like meeting / owning certain characters, or am I just unfortunate with it not triggering?
Our coders are asking for a save file if you're able. One of them says they can look at your save and figure out what condition(s) you're missing.

ktron

May 6, 2017
I enjoy this game--I'm a patron and will continue to support it for the foreseeable future. But I do have a broad, general criticism: even back when there were only a few girls, I felt there was a problem with the content being very broad but very shallow, to the point where even when a bunch of stuff was added, it was spread out over so many different facets of the game that it was difficult to appreciate what changed. Now with a gazillion different characters being introduced, it feels like this is even more of an issue. (It reminds me of that long period of time with Love & Sex: Second Base, where the dev was introducing one or two new characters with every single update, while countless unfinished threads waved in the breeze.) I'm just one guy and my opinion is just one guy's opinion, but all I REALLY want is the hypothetical version of this game that has only Anna and Eve, and lots of deep content paths for the two of them. Having said that: again, overall I like the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for responding, really appreciate that. Here is the save file.
Passed it on to our coders. I'll let you know when I hear something back.

I enjoy this game--I'm a patron and will continue to support it for the foreseeable future. But I do have a broad, general criticism: even back when there were only a few girls, I felt there was a problem with the content being very broad but very shallow, to the point where even when a bunch of stuff was added, it was spread out over so many different facets of the game that it was difficult to appreciate what changed. Now with a gazillion different characters being introduced, it feels like this is even more of an issue. (It reminds me of that long period of time with Love & Sex: Second Base, where the dev was introducing one or two new characters with every single update, while countless unfinished threads waved in the breeze.) I'm just one guy and my opinion is just one guy's opinion, but all I REALLY want is the hypothetical version of this game that has only Anna and Eve, and lots of deep content paths for the two of them. Having said that: again, overall I like the game.
If you've noticed, the characters typically fall to a single author, and will continue to do so. My own characters include Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Gaia. I try to ensure that at least two of those see content in every build, and often manage content for every one of them.

For example: I have several small scenes for Eve, and one substantial scene for Anna written for the next build already, and am currently working on a scent that involves both Anna and Misaki. I have no plans to add additional major characters to the game until the four I'm already working on have quite a bit more content to explore. ;)

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I am having a hard time finding new scenes for this game. Is there something that I can do to help me out or how to get new girls at the mansion? I am having trouble.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I am having a hard time finding new scenes for this game. Is there something that I can do to help me out or how to get new girls at the mansion? I am having trouble.
When you open up the game, there is a link to the WIKI right there on the opening page. The wiki is far from complete, but every entry is designed to act as a guide for finding and navigating scenes. At present, there are only a couple of hundred scenes detailed there, but it should help point you in the right direction.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes