D

Deleted member 1858895

Take Mitsuko to the Yokai Emporium in town. I don't think it has relationship conditions, but if it does they aren't very high stats.
I tried going to there many times. No luck getting the scene. Her stats are pretty high (Affection > 1000, Fear = 0, Trust > 1000) and she's already pregnant.

Also I wish there's an option to kill Red, or cut off his dick and leave him for good. Pendleton Arms is right there.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One of the two scenes I mentioned could be seen as that. Anna and Eve would both join you and there was an option that they kissed. So, I guess it was potentially removed because of that? Understandable. Think it was mentioned above by someone else, but this is "Anna and Eve Sauna Interactive Scene 1" on the Wiki.
The other scene was only Anna, not with the option of send away or invite in, but her coming in of her own accord to join you. With higher relationship stats I'd imagine. This one hasn't triggered at all and the stats I have are high (affection and trust above 1200, fear 0). Can't find a link on the Wiki for this one, so maybe it was removed?

One other thing that just came to mind. Is there a way to see Jen's stats? Right now I have Anna, Eve and Mitsuko as well as Jen. For the first 3 you can check their stats, but not for Jen. Is this done on purpose? Because she's more of a guest according to her storyline?
I don't remember that being a scene that was removed, but there HAVE been a couple of scenes removed since the game was started. It's possible that what you mention was among them. That said, the wiki is far from complete. I'd guess it contains half of the major scenes in the game at most.

Jen's stats should be accessible in A45, but I'll put that on my list of things to look into today just in case I'm wrong.

I tried going to there many times. No luck getting the scene. Her stats are pretty high (Affection > 1000, Fear = 0, Trust > 1000) and she's already pregnant.

Also I wish there's an option to kill Red, or cut off his dick and leave him for good. Pendleton Arms is right there.
There's no stat conditions for the Yokai Emporium content. With how little content is present in that location, there should be a 1 in 6 chance of the scene triggering if you own Mitsuko.

Red's author has a couple of things in mind for the character, ending him is among those things.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
I don't remember that being a scene that was removed, but there HAVE been a couple of scenes removed since the game was started. It's possible that what you mention was among them. That said, the wiki is far from complete. I'd guess it contains half of the major scenes in the game at most.

Jen's stats should be accessible in A45, but I'll put that on my list of things to look into today just in case I'm wrong.
It's possible they've been removed then. If they don't fit in with the newer content, it makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

Ah, I see. I'm playing A44 now, so that's probably why I don't have Jen's stats as an option yet. I forgot to add the version number to my earlier reply, sorry about that.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What I'm feeling at the moment is that its nearly impossible to trigger some of these rarer scenes simply because there are so many random scenes. The game is becoming too random and scenes are getting lost in the mix.

It might be time to consider adding a framework for players to trigger more common scenes themselves or if they've completed certain tasks. If you speak to a character, that should be the opportunity to start the next part of their story. Take Rey for example, if you go to the lab and level your research skill to say, 40%, you should be able to go to Rey and talk to him, where he triggers the request for you to turn him female. When your research skill is 100% then you should be able to summon him to the lab and complete his request. As it is now, if you have Yami and Misaki in the house, you can't even randomly trigger Rey's initial request, because Eve and Misaki disrupting you are the only scenes triggering besides the generic "You're amazed at what your greatuncle was able to do" blurbs.

Gatekeeper, you have a good game, but its at the stage now where you need to decide if you want to keep adding scenes that people might never see, or add in the framework to take it from a good game, to a great game.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Clarification on Eve's virginity, and maybe spoiler warning:
Some checks, including ctrl+f ing in the game files, indicate that the only scene at this time to reflect Eve's loss of virginity in the text is the one with Ana and Eve triggerable during meal prep. Other sex scenes will change her flag, but not make a story of the event. Is this accurate for the game as it stands?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What I'm feeling at the moment is that its nearly impossible to trigger some of these rarer scenes simply because there are so many random scenes. The game is becoming too random and scenes are getting lost in the mix.

It might be time to consider adding a framework for players to trigger more common scenes themselves or if they've completed certain tasks. If you speak to a character, that should be the opportunity to start the next part of their story. Take Rey for example, if you go to the lab and level your research skill to say, 40%, you should be able to go to Rey and talk to him, where he triggers the request for you to turn him female. When your research skill is 100% then you should be able to summon him to the lab and complete his request. As it is now, if you have Yami and Misaki in the house, you can't even randomly trigger Rey's initial request, because Eve and Misaki disrupting you are the only scenes triggering besides the generic "You're amazed at what your greatuncle was able to do" blurbs.

Gatekeeper, you have a good game, but its at the stage now where you need to decide if you want to keep adding scenes that people might never see, or add in the framework to take it from a good game, to a great game.
One of the things we're working on in the background right now (No timeline for when it's complete. One of our coders is working on it, so it's kind of out of my hands) is to set NPCs up so that they move about their assigned areas based on their personal preferences and priorities (For example, Anna likes the library, so she'll be more likely to be there than in the gym. She'll also be more likely to go to rooms where her sister is present.) Once that happens, I plan to prioritize scene selection to take that into account so the game will only pull non-character scenes if there are no character related scenes that you quality in the location so long as someone is present.

Clarification on Eve's virginity, and maybe spoiler warning:
Some checks, including ctrl+f ing in the game files, indicate that the only scene at this time to reflect Eve's loss of virginity in the text is the one with Ana and Eve triggerable during meal prep. Other sex scenes will change her flag, but not make a story of the event. Is this accurate for the game as it stands?
Not exactly sure what you're asking. I'd have to dig around a bit, but I'm about 90% sure that all of the interactive sex content takes her virginity status into account as well.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Not exactly sure what you're asking. I'd have to dig around a bit, but I'm about 90% sure that all of the interactive sex content takes her virginity status into account as well.
A bunch of them have a virginity check in the code, but from day 1/March 26th, you can Initiate Sex with Eve in the Master Bedroom within 30 seconds of game start, and there will be no mention of her virginity (for reference, I'm playing with A43), as an example. The event in the kitchen, Anna and Eve Interactive Scene 3 in the wiki, seems to be only one that makes it part of her story.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
A bunch of them have a virginity check in the code, but from day 1/March 26th, you can Initiate Sex with Eve in the Master Bedroom within 30 seconds of game start, and there will be no mention of her virginity (for reference, I'm playing with A43), as an example. The event in the kitchen, Anna and Eve Interactive Scene 3 in the wiki, seems to be only one that makes it part of her story.
You're searching the game for mentions of "virginity" in the game text? I don't only reference virginity that way when writing, sometimes I mention hymen, barrier, a "slight resistance" or similar.

That said, I've made note of it. I have a short list of scenes to write this week, once I work through those I'll be spending a little time making improvements to the game and I'll add this to the "clarify" portion of the list. Thank you for saying something.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
You're searching the game for mentions of "virginity" in the game text? I don't only reference virginity that way when writing, sometimes I mention hymen, barrier, a "slight resistance" or similar.

That said, I've made note of it. I have a short list of scenes to write this week, once I work through those I'll be spending a little time making improvements to the game and I'll add this to the "clarify" portion of the list. Thank you for saying something.
Well, at the flags I'd check their related events, and didn't see a mention, but I admit I was skimming. I did notice a strapon scene that mentions the word specifically when rechecking after that post.

The example I gave was both because it's easy to access and because, as you say, if part of the scene is that it's her first time, it's not well reflected.

But thank you for your response and time. Honestly, that kitchen event is a great way for it to go down anyway, because virginity isn't a major fetish of mine, but the care and concern in that scene definitely is. They're so close, Eve should become a woman with Anna present. The stat impacts also make sense - significant, but by that point easily cleared by your deepening relationships.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, at the flags I'd check their related events, and didn't see a mention, but I admit I was skimming. I did notice a strapon scene that mentions the word specifically when rechecking after that post.

The example I gave was both because it's easy to access and because, as you say, if part of the scene is that it's her first time, it's not well reflected.

But thank you for your response and time. Honestly, that kitchen event is a great way for it to go down anyway, because virginity isn't a major fetish of mine, but the care and concern in that scene definitely is. They're so close, Eve should become a woman with Anna present. The stat impacts also make sense - significant, but by that point easily cleared by your deepening relationships.
Thank you for the kind words.

The idea for Eve has always to do several virginity loss scenes for Eve, I just need to get around to writing them. I want to create a range of situations for various relationship ranges so that players can take her virginity when they feel the moment is right rather than feel like they're being railed into doing it a certain way.

Reactions: Southrim

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Just dug into the code, there's no price associated with the scene, and no money loss if you decide to buy it, . . . . I might need to do something about that, . . .

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Seriously, there is way too much randomness in the game. It's not gameplay, it's just frustration, going into a place to try and get a scene, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it etc etc etc. Combined with the absolutely INSANE levels of stat grind, the gameplay of this game really just gets in the way of being able to actually ENJOY it. If this is just a limitation of HTML games, I'd call it the biggest reason I think the game needs to be completely remade in Ren'Py or RPGmaker- so things can just HAPPEN when you trigger them, rather than having a random chance of happening (or not) once you meet the requirements.

Genuinely, we need the cheat version uploaded here because, and I mean this sincerely, the game is literally almost unplayable without the cheats. The cheat version is the only version worth playing. I love the concept, the story, the characters, but the gameplay is just a CHORE. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's completely put me off.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Seriously, there is way too much randomness in the game. It's not gameplay, it's just frustration, going into a place to try and get a scene, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it etc etc etc. Combined with the absolutely INSANE levels of stat grind, the gameplay of this game really just gets in the way of being able to actually ENJOY it. If this is just a limitation of HTML games, I'd call it the biggest reason I think the game needs to be completely remade in Ren'Py or RPGmaker- so things can just HAPPEN when you trigger them, rather than having a random chance of happening (or not) once you meet the requirements.

Genuinely, we need the cheat version uploaded here because, and I mean this sincerely, the game is literally almost unplayable without the cheats. The cheat version is the only version worth playing. I love the concept, the story, the characters, but the gameplay is just a CHORE. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's completely put me off.
Chill bro.

joefrancoe69

May 19, 2020

Facts. looking at the wiki and some crucial events only have a 13% chance of occurring. WTF. combine that with the stat grinds you have to get through to even unlock the events in the first place and you've got yourself those kinds of nightmares where it feels like no matter how fast you run from the demon shadows behind you, your legs don't do shit. Yeah, you know the ones.

Come on bro. You can't expect us to grind 300 point stat increases using events (random events, may I add) that yeild 1 stat point increase, and then couple said events with a text wall and at least 3 clicks to boot. Thats cold bro. I'm sure even Cthulhu wouldn't punish us like that.

Cheats for this game would be like the hot knife to that annoying hard plastic packaging used to seal action figures in. I like what I see inside, but my teeth aren't sharp enough to get to it.

Reactions: joe316 and kruze
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes