D

Deleted member 1858895

One of the ambient scenes at the Love Shack referring to Mitsuko still plays even if John already owns her. Not sure if that's an oversight or is Mitsuko still works at that place. Screenshot_20200830-222502_1.jpg

Aug 8, 2019
hey GateKeeper I was woundering about the weather system is that based on chance or something else I ask 'cause nearly my whole month of april was rained out

Also could you or someone else throw together a PDF guide, I know threre is a wiki but I am of the less fotunate sort so I can only mooch off of public Wi-Fi, that and the wiki is out of date, thanks for your time

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
hey GateKeeper I was woundering about the weather system is that based on chance or something else I ask 'cause nearly my whole month of april was rained out

Also could you or someone else throw together a PDF guide, I know threre is a wiki but I am of the less fotunate sort so I can only mooch off of public Wi-Fi, that and the wiki is out of date, thanks for your time
Both time of year and random chance play a part in the weather. The game generates a weather pattern 40% Sunny, 30% Cloudy, 20% Rainy, and 10% Stormy for April if I remember correctly (I might be a little off with my numbers, but they should be in the ballpark.) And a weather pattern is randomly between 3-7 days long. There is nothing to prevent multiples of the same weather pattern from running back to back to create long sunny/rainy spells.

The wiki is likely to be the closest we come to a proper guide for the game, and we DO have people helping out with it from time to time trying to catch it up. Given that the game has hundreds, if not thousands of scenes, and the game is not linear enough to create a predictable progression beyond a few event chains, designing a guide would be incredibly difficult to do. If someone wants to give it a try, I'll be happy to share the game files with them and explain how things work, but my focus is on creating new content.

Aug 8, 2019
Both time of year and random chance play a part in the weather. The game generates a weather pattern 40% Sunny, 30% Cloudy, 20% Rainy, and 10% Stormy for April if I remember correctly (I might be a little off with my numbers, but they should be in the ballpark.) And a weather pattern is randomly between 3-7 days long. There is nothing to prevent multiples of the same weather pattern from running back to back to create long sunny/rainy spells.

The wiki is likely to be the closest we come to a proper guide for the game, and we DO have people helping out with it from time to time trying to catch it up. Given that the game has hundreds, if not thousands of scenes, and the game is not linear enough to create a predictable progression beyond a few event chains, designing a guide would be incredibly difficult to do. If someone wants to give it a try, I'll be happy to share the game files with them and explain how things work, but my focus is on creating new content.
Thanks for the info at least I know I dont have a defective game save :) something else has come up, see i bought Bridgett but none of her content has triggered, I made a save before buying her so no biggie till things get figured out, also you probably already know but i havent been able to trigger the event where Misaki finds out about Gaia after repeated trys through a few different versions, also jens Plot event
( ) has also been stuborn. I jus thought I would mention these, I've come across other little glitches that you probably already know about too, but I like this game so I wanted to contribute something however small it might be. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for the info at least I know I dont have a defective game save :) something else has come up, see i bought Bridgett but none of her content has triggered, I made a save before buying her so no biggie till things get figured out, also you probably already know but i havent been able to trigger the event where Misaki finds out about Gaia after repeated trys through a few different versions, also jens Plot event has also been stuborn. I jus thought I would mention these, I've come across other little glitches that you probably already know about too, but I like this game so I wanted to contribute something however small it might be. Thanks for your time.
Bridgette doesn't have a lot of content just yet. She's only got 16 scenes right now, two require that you own Mitsuko, and about half the rest are pretty minor scenes.

I'll look into why Misaki might not be finding out about Gaia. Those two have a lot of content together, so hopefully there's nothing hanging it up.

Jen's getting new content pretty regular. So far her content related to Anna is pretty limited, and her content related to Yami is a little more robust but still needs to be fleshed out a little.

Thank you for the report, very much appreciated.

Aug 8, 2019
Bridgette doesn't have a lot of content just yet. She's only got 16 scenes right now, two require that you own Mitsuko, and about half the rest are pretty minor scenes.

I'll look into why Misaki might not be finding out about Gaia. Those two have a lot of content together, so hopefully there's nothing hanging it up.

Jen's getting new content pretty regular. So far her content related to Anna is pretty limited, and her content related to Yami is a little more robust but still needs to be fleshed out a little.

Thank you for the report, very much appreciated.
Not a problem, wish i could do more, I'll try to let you know when I find other things but where I live and having to rely on the bus to get to public Wi-Fi means i can only get online at most 3 times a week give or take. you have a good one :)

Aug 8, 2019
I had a thought for content but it may be involved, How hard would it be to allow us to give the MC a birthday (month/day) then pick the age we want and as long as we are choosing things i'd like to sleep in the buff I think there could be both some humorous :p and serious content with sleeping in the buff. jus some random ideas I had

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I had a thought for content but it may be involved, How hard would it be to allow us to give the MC a birthday (month/day) then pick the age we want and as long as we are choosing things i'd like to sleep in the buff I think there could be both some humorous :p and serious content with sleeping in the buff. jus some random ideas I had
MC Birthdays is something we've talked about, but I'm not sure we'll end up doing it any time soon. Lots of other things to accomplish with the setting first.

We're working on clothing in the game right now. The girls will be the priority for a while, but MC will get an overhaul there as well, including being able to choose what you wear to bed.

Funny bed time scenes, . . . . Have you found the scene yet where Eve sneaks into bed? "Boing!"

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A45 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A45 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A44 Public Build: (Free):

D

Deleted member 1858895

How to get Demon Hunter Suki outfit for Mitsuko? Wiki isn't updated. I know it's in Youkai but what are the additional requirements for it?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How to get Demon Hunter Suki outfit for Mitsuko? Wiki isn't updated. I know it's in Youkai but what are the additional requirements for it?
Take Mitsuko to the Yokai Emporium in town. I don't think it has relationship conditions, but if it does they aren't very high stats.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
I was trying to get Sidra, but her price changed? The Wiki says 2000 for her. So, I grinded out the cinema job for that amount (any easier way for money?). Once I had the amount, I kept reloading the study (just going back and forth) until the Bruce phone call triggered. Then she's suddenly 5000? Did that change between Versions 43 and 44? Or is something just going wrong for me?

I also remember a sauna scene with Anna joining you of her own accord, as well as both Anna and Eve joining you. The second is also still described on the Wiki. These scenes just won't trigger for me. The one I do often get is Anna coming in, apologizing for not realizing you were already in, then leaving and you hear some talking outside. Were these scenes removed or do I just have some insane unfortunate luck with these scenes?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think the sauna scenes are based on Anna and Eve's respective stats. If Anna is apologising and leaving, your stats for her are probably mid range.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think the sauna scenes are based on Anna and Eve's respective stats. If Anna is apologising and leaving, your stats for her are probably mid range.
The Anna + Eve scene is probably bugged. I have over 1000 affection with both of em and 0 fear, and it's not triggering.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was trying to get Sidra, but her price changed? The Wiki says 2000 for her. So, I grinded out the cinema job for that amount (any easier way for money?). Once I had the amount, I kept reloading the study (just going back and forth) until the Bruce phone call triggered. Then she's suddenly 5000? Did that change between Versions 43 and 44? Or is something just going wrong for me?

I also remember a sauna scene with Anna joining you of her own accord, as well as both Anna and Eve joining you. The second is also still described on the Wiki. These scenes just won't trigger for me. The one I do often get is Anna coming in, apologizing for not realizing you were already in, then leaving and you hear some talking outside. Were these scenes removed or do I just have some insane unfortunate luck with these scenes?
For what it's worth, I just added the fourth job to the game today, so we ARE working on new ways to earn money.

That must be a typo. I don't recall it being changed in the game. Thank you for saying something, I'll get it changed over on the wiki.

Which sauna scene are you looking for specifically? If I know which one it is, I'll know where to start looking to see if there's something hanging the scene up.

The Anna + Eve scene is probably bugged. I have over 1000 affection with both of em and 0 fear, and it's not triggering.
I just went digging a little bit, and the only sauna scene I'm seeing at a glance that involves both Anna and Eve actually requires middling or lower stats, so that scene wouldn't trigger with such high stats.

The code for that scene looks like this:

requires: '($anna.affection lte 300 or $anna.fear gte 700 or $eve.affection lte 250 or $eve.fear gte 750) and (($clock.hour gte 4 and $clock.hour lt 5) or ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22))',
chance: 100,
link: "Anna and Eve Sauna Interactive Scene 1"

That translates to:
Anna affection below 300
or
Anna fear above 700
or
Eve affection below 250
or
Eve fear above 750
And can happen during either the four am hour, or between eight and ten at night.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
For what it's worth, I just added the fourth job to the game today, so we ARE working on new ways to earn money.

That must be a typo. I don't recall it being changed in the game. Thank you for saying something, I'll get it changed over on the wiki.

Which sauna scene are you looking for specifically? If I know which one it is, I'll know where to start looking to see if there's something hanging the scene up.

I just went digging a little bit, and the only sauna scene I'm seeing at a glance that involves both Anna and Eve actually requires middling or lower stats, so that scene wouldn't trigger with such high stats.

The code for that scene looks like this:

requires: '($anna.affection lte 300 or $anna.fear gte 700 or $eve.affection lte 250 or $eve.fear gte 750) and (($clock.hour gte 4 and $clock.hour lt 5) or ($clock.hour gte 20 and $clock.hour lt 22))',
chance: 100,
link: "Anna and Eve Sauna Interactive Scene 1"

That translates to:
Anna affection below 300
or
Anna fear above 700
or
Eve affection below 250
or
Eve fear above 750
And can happen during either the four am hour, or between eight and ten at night.
Oh, okay. To bad there isn't any "happy" Anna+Eve scenes, then. I guess that would make sense though, given how protective Anna is of Eve.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh, okay. To bad there isn't any "happy" Anna+Eve scenes, then. I guess that would make sense though, given how protective Anna is of Eve.
It's less that, and more a case of Patreon banning a lot of people who delve into incest. As such, it's a topic I've mostly stayed away from.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's less that, and more a case of Patreon banning a lot of people who delve into incest. As such, it's a topic I've mostly stayed away from.
Ohh....

Yeah. Patreon has a history of oppression and discrimination against the adult game community.:confused:

lewa956

May 28, 2018

That sounds good. I'll wait and see what comes out of that. Or maybe I'll see about getting the cheat version in the future if I'm impatient.

So Sidra's price is supposed to be 5000? Oh well, that's too bad. Guess I"ll just grind a bit more then.

It's less that, and more a case of Patreon banning a lot of people who delve into incest.
One of the two scenes I mentioned could be seen as that. Anna and Eve would both join you and there was an option that they kissed. So, I guess it was potentially removed because of that? Understandable. Think it was mentioned above by someone else, but this is "Anna and Eve Sauna Interactive Scene 1" on the Wiki.
The other scene was only Anna, not with the option of send away or invite in, but her coming in of her own accord to join you. With higher relationship stats I'd imagine. This one hasn't triggered at all and the stats I have are high (affection and trust above 1200, fear 0). Can't find a link on the Wiki for this one, so maybe it was removed?

One other thing that just came to mind. Is there a way to see Jen's stats? Right now I have Anna, Eve and Mitsuko as well as Jen. For the first 3 you can check their stats, but not for Jen. Is this done on purpose? Because she's more of a guest according to her storyline?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes