Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Does anybody know if there is any more Anna content after the baby is born or did I exhaust everything? Not sure what is left to do.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there the posibility to hook in the game's story system to write a mod? There are so many nice points which would be perfect (and which cry for) to add some variations e.g. breakfast when you or Anna visit each other under the table you see how Rebbekah (or Eve) starts to "work" between her legs. Btw I took the romantic path bc I hate to control people.
Due to the whole game is one hmtl-file it is very complicated to add or mod sth. Personal I prefer the unity system; you pick the right variables and time and write a mod it's "easy". And yes as you see by my pic I like to research how a game works and mod a little around some times spending as much time for that as for playing. ;)
As a matter of fact, yes. Over on our discord, one of our coders actually set up a system that would allow people to write and add their own mods.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Had a few issues: Girls seem to be stuck in pregnancy, one of the purchased slaves hasn't joined, and the other one didn't subtract money through bruce.

Going into settings and pressing reset event triggers should help with the pregnancy. There must've been an event that was ended prematurely that now prevents other events from triggering.

I assume the one that didn't subtract money through Bruce was Misaki. This has been fixed.

As for the slave that hasn't joined, are you able to tell me which one that was?

Thank you in advance.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
As a matter of fact, yes. Over on our discord, one of our coders actually set up a system that would allow people to write and add their own mods.
Oh ok. I really don't like discord due to one or the other reason. But where do I go best for it, coder-classroom or mod-testing?

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Petition for the dev to let us make Anna even happier.
Favorite comment I've seen all week. Suggest a scene idea that will make Anna happy and so long as it's something that can be added at this time, I'll write it.

Reactions: jxd

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Favorite comment I've seen all week. Suggest a scene idea that will make Anna happy and so long as it's something that can be added at this time, I'll write it.
Oh, I don't even know how react to that, heh, thank you! o_O

And well, I didn't really say that with something in mind so I can't blame you if you don't find any of this interesting, but let's see, Judging by what we know, Anna seemed kind of insecure about herself and it's especially obvious when the MC asks her to marry and she asks him if he's sure because she's "nothing." So I assume she'd be really happy to know how much the MC treasures her. So maybe they could go to town some day and some really hot girl hits on him which could in turn trigger Anna's insecurities, after all this random girl has a life of her own independent of the MC and if she's also more beautiful than her, then who's to say he won't stop caring about poor broken Anna if she can't even use the only thing she had going for her?(Disclaimer: I don't think that myself, Anna is best girl)

However the MC could act unexpectedly and lack any interest in the girl, even become slightly annoyed when she persists because from his perspective she's just some rando ruining his date with Anna. When that is over, the MC could ask what is bothering her, she could express her confusion at his unexpected reaction moment in which the MC would get the chance to explain to her just how precious she is to him.

If not that then maybe preparing a surprise for her out of nowhere? We see Anna doing her chores even after she becomes all lovey dovey with the MC and she seems very responsible and strict about it, but what if the MC "forces" her to take a break? Maybe it could even be on her birthday, not sure if there was any event for that. So he could pre-... er maybe attempt to prepare with Eve's help? Not sure if MC knows how to cook, but well, prepare breakfast for her and not entirely sure how the rest of the day would go to be honest.

Alternatively she liked that travel guide so maybe some sort of short trip would do her good. :unsure:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh, I don't even know how react to that, heh, thank you! o_O

And well, I didn't really say that with something in mind so I can't blame you if you don't find any of this interesting, but let's see, Judging by what we know, Anna seemed kind of insecure about herself and it's especially obvious when the MC asks her to marry and she asks him if he's sure because she's "nothing." So I assume she'd be really happy to know how much the MC treasures her. So maybe they could go to town some day and some really hot girl hits on him which could in turn trigger Anna's insecurities, after all this random girl has a life of her own independent of the MC and if she's also more beautiful than her, then who's to say he won't stop caring about poor broken Anna if she can't even use the only thing she had going for her?(Disclaimer: I don't think that myself, Anna is best girl)

However the MC could act unexpectedly and lack any interest in the girl, even become slightly annoyed when she persists because from his perspective she's just some rando ruining his date with Anna. When that is over, the MC could ask what is bothering her, she could express her confusion at his unexpected reaction moment in which the MC would get the chance to explain to her just how precious she is to him.

If not that then maybe preparing a surprise for her out of nowhere? We see Anna doing her chores even after she becomes all lovey dovey with the MC and she seems very responsible and strict about it, but what if the MC "forces" her to take a break? Maybe it could even be on her birthday, not sure if there was any event for that. So he could pre-... er maybe attempt to prepare with Eve's help? Not sure if MC knows how to cook, but well, prepare breakfast for her and not entirely sure how the rest of the day would go to be honest.

Alternatively she liked that travel guide so maybe some sort of short trip would do her good. :unsure:
Thank you for the reply! I enjoyed reading that a lot. Have you gotten the Valentines date with Anna yet? Or the Firefly scene? If you haven't, then you're going to love them.

Copy/pasted your message into my notes. Solid ideas.

I can work the girl hitting on MC into the existing dating content as an excuse to grow that content a little.

Breakfast sounds like a joy to write.

The trips is something I have planned for the future, but it's going to be a pretty major undertaking so likely won't happen for a little while still.

So here is what I am going to plan for:
* Road trip is already on my list, but it's a distant plan. When people suggest things that are already on my list, I tend to push it up the priorities list a little, but I have a LOT of stuff on the list that has to come first.
* Date is going on my list. Will plan for it the next time I work on Anna's dating content. I hope to get back to that in the next couple of builds. I like the idea well enough it's at the top of my list for when I get to it.
* Breakfast in bed. I'm putting this on my list for A57 (A56 comes out later tonight. Actually prepping for release right now.)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live for anyone interested!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A56 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A56 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A55 Public Build: (Free):

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you for the reply! I enjoyed reading that a lot. Have you gotten the Valentines date with Anna yet? Or the Firefly scene? If you haven't, then you're going to love them.

Copy/pasted your message into my notes. Solid ideas.

I can work the girl hitting on MC into the existing dating content as an excuse to grow that content a little.

Breakfast sounds like a joy to write.

The trips is something I have planned for the future, but it's going to be a pretty major undertaking so likely won't happen for a little while still.

So here is what I am going to plan for:
* Road trip is already on my list, but it's a distant plan. When people suggest things that are already on my list, I tend to push it up the priorities list a little, but I have a LOT of stuff on the list that has to come first.
* Date is going on my list. Will plan for it the next time I work on Anna's dating content. I hope to get back to that in the next couple of builds. I like the idea well enough it's at the top of my list for when I get to it.
* Breakfast in bed. I'm putting this on my list for A57 (A56 comes out later tonight. Actually prepping for release right now.)
Thank you for the kind words and consideration! I really love the game so far, it sometimes truly feels like we are there in the mansion. :giggle:

The valentine scene was awesome! All I could think about at that moment was how precious her reactions were, but that is probably what makes the game so awesome, the fact that the characters feel genuine. :unsure:

I don't think I ever got the firefly scene yet though, I will have to look for it, heh

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also the restart button does not seem to work. I hit begin, skip the intro and yet the girls stats are as i left them.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for the kind words and consideration! I really love the game so far, it sometimes truly feels like we are there in the mansion. :giggle:

The valentine scene was awesome! All I could think about at that moment was how precious her reactions were, but that is probably what makes the game so awesome, the fact that the characters feel genuine. :unsure:

I don't think I ever got the firefly scene yet though, I will have to look for it, heh
This should help:

We try to treat the wiki as a sort of scene guide while avoiding spoilers. Best of luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Renart

Xander521

Feb 19, 2018
Ugh gotta wait another month for the next version before I can get that stupid chastity cage I don’t own off.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes