kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Most of the game's characters, we want to add multiple ways to meet them.

In the case of most of the characters you can own, you'll be able to purchase them through more than one person in game in time (Don't buy Misaki from Claire? A little later, she appears on Bruce's list of wares.)

The RNG stuff is receiving an overhaul right now. I just need to find the time to finish it. We've got the code set up so that locations are set to only play scenes for present characters. This will make a lot of content easier to find once it's fully implemented as a location's list of +60 scenes will be whittled down to a half dozen in many cases.

Both the scene triggering and money are issues that are slowly fixing themselves. Not as fast as anyone would like, especially me, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Recently, we have added the ability to take over Vanni's gang and generate money there. I have the first of the stripper content in the game for A55 next week. Computers have been written and I am working on adding those which will in turn open up ways to earn money in the form of camgirls and some other things. It's coming, it just takes time.

The difficulty of the "remembrance room" is that there are a LOT of variables tracked in some scenes, some that are important to game, and even scene progression. To set this up would require that duplicate versions of the scene be placed in the game as re-triggering, or triggering new variables in additional playthroughs of the scenes could break entire characters or locations in the game.

That said, I added it to my list of things to keep in mind in the future. It's not something that would be easy to do, but if I keep it in mind perhaps we can come up with an effective way to handle it.
Imho adding multiple ways of meeting characters don't interfere with introducing them in a staggered and controlled way. Currently only Misaki has a multi intro option, which is still basically a "if-then" scenario by failing option a and getting option b (bruce being the failsafe option b). Unless you want to do simultanous multi intro options, it really shouldn't be an issue to structuring all major characters intro scenes to be less RNG based and thus improving the play experience. (especially when you indicated that it is already the case for mitsuko's intro as an override event)

Speaking of failsafe options for characters, given how you have responded to another user regarding Sidra, Rebekkah and Bridgette also need the Misaki treatment. I have brought this to your attention few months back while talking about Rebekkah's intro, unless they are already available in bruce's store as a secondary option now, you really should consider adding them into it.

Another issue i have observed is the patchnotes itself. For example i couldn't find the diary for bridgette mentioned in A53 notes. Also how the patchnotes worded the part about vanni sound like you could already collect money, but you can't. I have read your comment about it and know it's coming later, but that part in the patchnotes simply gives a wrong impression.

I understand your stance on the "rememberance" option, it has a low priority and is only nice to have. I asked primarily because it is a staple in VN and other similar games.

Finally i'd like to again recommend taking a RNG system based on event classes and a pity system for triggering those into consideration. Because the game will only grow larger and with it the possible scenes (unless you cap the character limit per location to 2 only), without a pity system you are only delay the problem untill the quantity of scenes reach a breaking point again. With a event class system you can make game progression be more natural and organic, take for example the mitsuko scene where she will accompany you at night to the city. Currently you can repeatedly trigger that scene for the entire night, it really doesn't feel right as it should be a once per day event.

Ultimatly i hope you see my long posts as constructive criticism and can get some usable feedback out of it. The goal is not to bash your work or team, if that has been the impression you got from me.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live!

\

Join us on Discord!

Seriously, we have bots, come flirt with them!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

Having trouble finding something in the game? Start here:

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A55 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A55 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A54 Public Build: (Free):

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I'm not sure how, but apparently my character has the chastity cage on him. I have not even seen the scene where Mitsuko even puts it on.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I had a bug with the oriental shop where I can buy that musical instrument but it does not appear in my inventory.

Also, on a brighter note I have to say that the writing in this game is top notch. That scene where Ana picks a wedding date genuinely brought a tear to my eye.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I had a bug with the oriental shop where I can buy that musical instrument but it does not appear in my inventory.

Also, on a brighter note I have to say that the writing in this game is top notch. That scene where Ana picks a wedding date genuinely brought a tear to my eye.
getting that bug too, i really like that scene

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
This is going to sound silly, however... The two girls are sisters, and you can have sex with both of them at the same time; therefore incest. I don't get it either. But I'm told thems the rules
maybe not, if they do not interact with each other at the same time as the MC, not sure a doorway observer would count. I haven't played this, when I looked at the download size 546.14MB and the letter A in front of version (it take it as an Alpha release), I said nah, not at this time.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I notice the option to give permission to Futa Misaki, are there currently any scenes where you discover her doing stuff?

Also trying to get her missionary scene in master bedroom to work but it doesn't seem to...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Title picture reminds me of that game with the two red head sisters going around video taping themselves banging people for some blue haired lady. Can't recall the title but it had a few games and the recent (third) one got put on hold due to Patreon not liking some of the content.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
here's a question as i have yet to encounter them and i know according to the folder they are there, but i have not ever gotten any of the sex scene's show up for anna, i managed to get the one with eve in the kitchen but thats it. also are the sex scene's suppose to show up everytime you have sex with anna or just one time? any assistance or answers would greatly appreciated.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
awww shucks.....my last two saves are corrupt.... Guess I was going to start over anyway..... Good thing I really like this game.., lol

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a point to the alley scene w Mitsuko?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also... Are Maki and Bubbles still in the game? Or have they been removed? I kept looking for them the last couple times I played through and they never triggered.... Just curious.

Thanks. Not a big deal, just curious.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I forget export my save google chrome delete my save data without agree to me
shdvghawluihfsdhfawhvgoiwrjahjoigjoi

Wod

Mar 4, 2020
Gatekeeper, I have a doubt.
I've been following this project for a few months, but as English is not my main language, it's been a challenge to just stay on google translator, are there any plans to translate the game into other languages?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes