tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
1) Upload your save file to save editor online.

2) Copy the text into a text-formating app.

3) Search for "id": "gaia"

4) Change affection values :)
I don't have a save editor and I thought on the wiki it said there was a way to check and second if you agree to buy bridget but you skip days do you miss out on receving her?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I don't have a save editor and I thought on the wiki it said there was a way to check and second if you agree to buy bridget but you skip days do you miss out on receving her?
The save editor you can access if you google save editor online. ( ) :)

I'm not sure about your second question; perhaps check the wiki again?

Reactions: tacosnap123

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Actually, the RGN is priority based, with each scene potentially weighted differently, and overrides in place to force trigger certain scenes. See a scene that doesn't trigger often enough or triggers too often, let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

Now, the reason that not every character is thrust into your game in rapid succession is because it simply doesn't feel natural if you meet twenty new people in a day and they all end up living with you. Better to have it happen over time.
I understand the need to not overwhelm players with day 1 mass character intro. However if the goal is truly give a natural progression then the intros can simply tied with conditions such as date (year 1 month 2 for example), or like the example i gave with Jen weather condition and time slot. But in reality depending on RNG you could spend a lot of time trigger Jen even if you are specifically looking for her. I gave you feedback few months back that for major characters a more reliable way of introducing them should be considered, currently most characters still has this issue to various degrees. I think more controlled intro will benefit the overall gameflow.

Regarding the RNG. It may be weighted but does it cycling through a list? I mean you can code it that for every 3 or 4 random ambient the next scene will be a mundane interaction scene for a specific character. When this specific scene triggers it gets pushed down the list and shouldn't appear for a while. This can also be incorporated into what you guys want to do with scene only triggering for local characters. You can make different scene classes like ambient, mundane, daily, important etc. and let the it cycling through internally of those classes. That way regardless of how shitty your RNG luck is the scene you are looking for will trigger eventually, this will also prevent everybody complaining about finding those scene.

Generally the game receives praises for the theme and characters but suffers criticism for the playbility side of things. If you check the last few pages of post, alot of issues are related to triggering scenes and ingame money issues. It doesn't help that the cheat version is behind a paywall and some of the content is tied to a money threshold, to simply want to test them you need to either grind hard, edit the html yourself or pay 5 bucks. This makes bug hunting sometimes very difficult, add in the RNG problems and i really don't know wheter it's my shitty luck or the game is actually bugged.

And now some suggestion. Please consider add something like a rememberance system for unique/one time scenes. This can be a diary the MC keeps which fits the theme perfectly. Pretty much all non-repeatable scenes should be included.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Regarding the RNG. It may be weighted but does it cycling through a list? I mean you can code it that for every 3 or 4 random ambient the next scene will be a mundane interaction scene for a specific character. When this specific scene triggers it gets pushed down the list and shouldn't appear for a while. This can also be incorporated into what you guys want to do with scene only triggering for local characters. You can make different scene classes like ambient, mundane, daily, important etc. and let the it cycling through internally of those classes. That way regardless of how shitty your RNG luck is the scene you are looking for will trigger eventually, this will also prevent everybody complaining about finding those scene.
I agree with this it's kinda surprising to me that important events don't already have some sort of special system where at the very least something like every time you meet the requirements but it fails to trigger the chance for it to trigger would increase until it's guaranteed to trigger.

Menthel

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, i have been camping for mitsuko in the loveshack moving between west street according to the wiki and i can't find her what i'm missing?

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Holy crap I fell behind here. Sorry about that.

Wait, What??
I didn't know abt this one. Generally I kinda shy away from the Yammi stuff but I'm going to have to go check into this!

Thanks for the tip.

Also, Thank you very much for even putting up w us here at F95 and being a decent person.
I've seen folks mention that this is a pirate site.. I didn't realize that, mainly cuz I'm an idiot...lol, but I still appreciate your time here and all the work you put into this game. It's great that you seem to listen and add features asked for. I've seen other devs on this site that curse out folks and show nothing but hatred towards them while also threatening to cancel the game if they don't get more money...etc
Thank you for not being like that.
Cheers
I acrewed up here. Vanni's warehouse.

Also, on a side note, Yami is getting an overhaul that is intended to keep her harsh edge while making her slightly less abrasive from the player perspective.

I've voiced my opinion about pirate sites before. That said, I earn enough to pay the bills, and if I can pay the bills then beyond that I just want to let people enjoy my work. I have a free version of the game for a reason, and the last few builds they've been posting that in the original post, and I respect that. So long as I can financially afford to keep creating stories for people to enjoy, I have no intention of stopping.

i am haveing trouble trying to get the picnic to go is there a certain weather or other vairable in place or do i just need to save scum in the kitchen or ist rng while being in the kitch at 10 am
The conditions for the picnic shouldn't have anything too fancy hanging it up. It should be noted that the picnic scene acts as a trigger for a second scene where Eve goes missing. That's the one you actually meet Gaia in. Both scenes are fairly common.

In the picnic scene, take this option to unlock the second scene: Ask the girls to take a walk with you.

Ouh, well I didn't think of that possibility.
Still if it makes you feel better, changing the various girls affection, fear and trust ( which I didn't do in my first playthrough but a few times in other ones to speed things up a bit ) and changing the ingame date ( I wanted to get an event I missed s: ) worked without issues so I'd say it's quite resilient !
(y)

You should be able to do it more than one time so after you made sure all the requirements are satisfied, you could just go to an adjacent place ( like the 'entry hall' ), then click on the 'kitchens' and use the 'back' and 'forward' arrows ( at the top left of the webpage, just above the 'Inheritance aftermath team' title in the left menu ) and go back and forth until you get it again.
At least on the devices I tried it's quicker than doing a save and loading it repeatedly or reloading the webpage.

EDIT: woops not the 'entry hall', you can get to the 'kitchens' from the 'dining room' or the 'pantry', but you hopefully get what i meant.
The scene was intentionally done so it was repeatable if you took a rout through the scene that didn't unlock Gaia. The intent was to make the scene feel natural, not forced. Let the players explore what is to offer and Gaia joins the setting more naturally than being ramrodded into it.

Is there actually a birthday event for Eve I think I messed up and compleatly skipped it even though I said yes to the party is it only at 6 am the next day I'd so I must just restart to get it
Depends on the option you took. Only one version of the party is currently written.

ok how many apples do i need to give gaia to recurite here and is there a way to check
Gaia has a lot of apples content, largely because she's slow to trust. You know she is starting to come around when she starts appearing on the grounds without the apples at bait.

We actually fixed an issue with her just yesterday that was making it difficult to reach her content. Should be fixed in A55.

I understand the need to not overwhelm players with day 1 mass character intro. However if the goal is truly give a natural progression then the intros can simply tied with conditions such as date (year 1 month 2 for example), or like the example i gave with Jen weather condition and time slot. But in reality depending on RNG you could spend a lot of time trigger Jen even if you are specifically looking for her. I gave you feedback few months back that for major characters a more reliable way of introducing them should be considered, currently most characters still has this issue to various degrees. I think more controlled intro will benefit the overall gameflow.

Generally the game receives praises for the theme and characters but suffers criticism for the playbility side of things. If you check the last few pages of post, alot of issues are related to triggering scenes and ingame money issues. It doesn't help that the cheat version is behind a paywall and some of the content is tied to a money threshold, to simply want to test them you need to either grind hard, edit the html yourself or pay 5 bucks. This makes bug hunting sometimes very difficult, add in the RNG problems and i really don't know wheter it's my shitty luck or the game is actually bugged.

And now some suggestion. Please consider add something like a rememberance system for unique/one time scenes. This can be a diary the MC keeps which fits the theme perfectly. Pretty much all non-repeatable scenes should be included.
Most of the game's characters, we want to add multiple ways to meet them.

In the case of most of the characters you can own, you'll be able to purchase them through more than one person in game in time (Don't buy Misaki from Claire? A little later, she appears on Bruce's list of wares.)

The RNG stuff is receiving an overhaul right now. I just need to find the time to finish it. We've got the code set up so that locations are set to only play scenes for present characters. This will make a lot of content easier to find once it's fully implemented as a location's list of +60 scenes will be whittled down to a half dozen in many cases.

Both the scene triggering and money are issues that are slowly fixing themselves. Not as fast as anyone would like, especially me, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Recently, we have added the ability to take over Vanni's gang and generate money there. I have the first of the stripper content in the game for A55 next week. Computers have been written and I am working on adding those which will in turn open up ways to earn money in the form of camgirls and some other things. It's coming, it just takes time.

The difficulty of the "remembrance room" is that there are a LOT of variables tracked in some scenes, some that are important to game, and even scene progression. To set this up would require that duplicate versions of the scene be placed in the game as re-triggering, or triggering new variables in additional playthroughs of the scenes could break entire characters or locations in the game.

That said, I added it to my list of things to keep in mind in the future. It's not something that would be easy to do, but if I keep it in mind perhaps we can come up with an effective way to handle it.

for some reason eve and misaki have a white square around them all the time, is that normal?

View attachment 1205350
Coder is asking for a save if you have it. With a save, it would help a lot in figuring out which image is missing from the doll system so we can isolate and fix the problem.

I agree with this it's kinda surprising to me that important events don't already have some sort of special system where at the very least something like every time you meet the requirements but it fails to trigger the chance for it to trigger would increase until it's guaranteed to trigger.
We've actually added an "override" option for some scenes to ensure they trigger if you meet the conditions. Mostly this is used for date specific scenes like holidays, but some important scenes are getting the treatment as well.

Hi, i have been camping for mitsuko in the loveshack moving between west street according to the wiki and i can't find her what i'm missing?
The scene is set as an override scene with the only condition being that you haven't met her before, meaning that the game should force it to trigger the first time you enter the Love Shack. Have you been playing around with the code using an editor? If so, you might have flipped a switch that shouldn't have been flipped.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I accidentally triggered the Bruce event without having 5k. I went through all the choices like I was going to buy the girl. But like, I don't have 5k. Does that mean I missed out on her or will she be bought once I get 5K or what?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
nope and heres the save
Thank you. Will pass that on to our coders.

I accidentally triggered the Bruce event without having 5k. I went through all the choices like I was going to buy the girl. But like, I don't have 5k. Does that mean I missed out on her or will she be bought once I get 5K or what?
We were actually working on this earlier today to lock the scene behind having the money to make the purchase. At the moment, that unfortunately locks her content. That said, PM incoming, I'll get you a solution.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Holy crap I fell behind here. Sorry about that.

I acrewed up here. Vanni's warehouse.

Also, on a side note, Yami is getting an overhaul that is intended to keep her harsh edge while making her slightly less abrasive from the player perspective.

I've voiced my opinion about pirate sites before. That said, I earn enough to pay the bills, and if I can pay the bills then beyond that I just want to let people enjoy my work. I have a free version of the game for a reason, and the last few builds they've been posting that in the original post, and I respect that. So long as I can financially afford to keep creating stories for people to enjoy, I have no intention of stopping.

The conditions for the picnic shouldn't have anything too fancy hanging it up. It should be noted that the picnic scene acts as a trigger for a second scene where Eve goes missing. That's the one you actually meet Gaia in. Both scenes are fairly common.

In the picnic scene, take this option to unlock the second scene: Ask the girls to take a walk with you.

(y)

The scene was intentionally done so it was repeatable if you took a rout through the scene that didn't unlock Gaia. The intent was to make the scene feel natural, not forced. Let the players explore what is to offer and Gaia joins the setting more naturally than being ramrodded into it.

Depends on the option you took. Only one version of the party is currently written.

Gaia has a lot of apples content, largely because she's slow to trust. You know she is starting to come around when she starts appearing on the grounds without the apples at bait.

We actually fixed an issue with her just yesterday that was making it difficult to reach her content. Should be fixed in A55.

Most of the game's characters, we want to add multiple ways to meet them.

In the case of most of the characters you can own, you'll be able to purchase them through more than one person in game in time (Don't buy Misaki from Claire? A little later, she appears on Bruce's list of wares.)

The RNG stuff is receiving an overhaul right now. I just need to find the time to finish it. We've got the code set up so that locations are set to only play scenes for present characters. This will make a lot of content easier to find once it's fully implemented as a location's list of +60 scenes will be whittled down to a half dozen in many cases.

Both the scene triggering and money are issues that are slowly fixing themselves. Not as fast as anyone would like, especially me, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Recently, we have added the ability to take over Vanni's gang and generate money there. I have the first of the stripper content in the game for A55 next week. Computers have been written and I am working on adding those which will in turn open up ways to earn money in the form of camgirls and some other things. It's coming, it just takes time.

The difficulty of the "remembrance room" is that there are a LOT of variables tracked in some scenes, some that are important to game, and even scene progression. To set this up would require that duplicate versions of the scene be placed in the game as re-triggering, or triggering new variables in additional playthroughs of the scenes could break entire characters or locations in the game.

That said, I added it to my list of things to keep in mind in the future. It's not something that would be easy to do, but if I keep it in mind perhaps we can come up with an effective way to handle it.

Coder is asking for a save if you have it. With a save, it would help a lot in figuring out which image is missing from the doll system so we can isolate and fix the problem.

We've actually added an "override" option for some scenes to ensure they trigger if you meet the conditions. Mostly this is used for date specific scenes like holidays, but some important scenes are getting the treatment as well.

The scene is set as an override scene with the only condition being that you haven't met her before, meaning that the game should force it to trigger the first time you enter the Love Shack. Have you been playing around with the code using an editor? If so, you might have flipped a switch that shouldn't have been flipped.
thanks for the update ya in this current file i did mange to get the party i think im only missing bnridget and olvia hasnt called me in months but im just skipping time atm trying to get gaia to finaly join us and mess around in the lab

Reactions: GateKeeper
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes