Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
is there any laboratory content yet?
Yes. You can turn Rey female (Rey doesn't really have much content after this happens though). Also Misaki and Mitsuko can be made herm. Finally you can make potions using ingredients you grow in the greenhouse. Only make 1 potion type at a time though, as the free version still has a bug with the potion menu potentially applying the wrong type of potion if multiple types are present.

Last edited:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I found another redirected scene, this time involving Bridgette. Her laundry hamper choices redirect to her cleaning under the bed scene.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I would still really like to be able to assign the girls to the spare bedrooms rather than the servants quarters. OR at least remodel the sq.

It could be treated like a gift since we can't give them any other than the 1 book and Halloween costume.
Actually, current supporter build allows you to give them candies too. ;)

Bill Foster

Apr 16, 2020
So I have a couple of things I'd like to talk/ask about.

First: is there any way I can force Bridgette and Rebekkah to spawn without cheats? I swear I've gotten the event with Claire that leads to you getting the latter but not the follow up where you actually get her despite weeks having passed in-game. As for Bridgette I have called Bruce a bunch and never got the option to get her.

Second: where exactly does the strap-on with Eve scene occur and what time? I saw it in the files and am interested in triggering it but have been unsuccessful in doing so.

Third: how do I make Yami and Gaia better friends? Does that hidden stat just go up whenever events involving both happen? I'm mostly curious about this so I can do their pond scene.

Fourth: how do I buy a Halloween costume for Eve? I'm in October but every time I visit South Main or the store I never get the option.

Finally: I've been getting this error whenever I try to enter the Youkai Emporium.

Reactions: GateKeeper

BeautifulMachine

Apr 20, 2021
I'm one of those weird people that doesn't want to violently torture the things I find attractive so I avoided this for long time under the misconception it was "just another sadism/gang rape simulator for closet psychopaths" and it probably could be if you played it like that. I was expecting to nope out in record time but two days later and I don't want to put it down.

As soon as I got into the manor I knew I'd made a mistake in ignoring this for so long. It's a bit depressing in places but the writings brilliant (especially with the amount of user submitted scenes, characters remain consistent which can't have been easy) and in places I genuinely made me feel good. Everything is avoidable and nothing is forced on you.

It deserves more than a three star rating.

The only 'complaint' I'd really have is the manors decor, it is truly appalling and is a grave disservice to such a beautiful piece of architecture.

In future will we only be able to interact with them when they're actually present?, because that threw me for a while, and if so would ignoring the events when they aren't actually present the 'proper' way to play it?. Closer to how it's intended to be?.

Anyway if anyone out there is anything like me and giving this one the side eye, give it a go, I didn't regret it and hopefully you won't either.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
things i have noticed since playing, i have noticed that one of the issues was resolved when you select eve's closet you dont get anna's or rey's, so this next section i dont know is a glitch or a error that is happening. when buying clothes for anna, eve or rey once you select those items from the store not all of them will show up under that person. such as rey if you go and buy him/her panties, and bra etc not all those items will show up under rey but they will show up under anna's closet, same thing goes with eve when you buy her clothes. is this a issue that anyone else is seeing or experiencing? another is when talking with elodie in the bar once i got to a certain part in the conversation such as she says meet back at the bar or something like that again after walking her home i meet her again and it seem's the whole event with her starts over. when i do have different outfits on the characters after buying them they dont stick, meaning they seem to magically get dressed if the default outfits after saving the game turning it off then trying to continue from my last know save. and for some reason Misaki is now bald and i get a window with a picture in the very corner that overlaps misaki's character almost like something didnt load right also notice that not all images load. just shows a thin box with a image icon in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Will work my way through the above posts in a little bit. Didn't realize I was that far behind on replies. Sorry about that. In the meantime, maybe you'll all forgive me if I drop a fresh build?

New build is live!

Join us on Discord!

Seriously, we have bots, come flirt with them!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

Having trouble finding something in the game? Start here:

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A54 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A54 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A53a Public Build: (Free):

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Any walkthrough
The wiki acts as a sort of walkthrough, and one of our team has started to create a guide that has been bundled with the current free version of the game.

Its not the kind of game that has a walkthrough.
You are correct, this kind of open game makes it difficult to make a guide, but we're trying.

So I have a couple of things I'd like to talk/ask about.

First: is there any way I can force Bridgette and Rebekkah to spawn without cheats? I swear I've gotten the event with Claire that leads to you getting the latter but not the follow up where you actually get her despite weeks having passed in-game. As for Bridgette I have called Bruce a bunch and never got the option to get her.

Second: where exactly does the strap-on with Eve scene occur and what time? I saw it in the files and am interested in triggering it but have been unsuccessful in doing so.

Third: how do I make Yami and Gaia better friends? Does that hidden stat just go up whenever events involving both happen? I'm mostly curious about this so I can do their pond scene.

Fourth: how do I buy a Halloween costume for Eve? I'm in October but every time I visit South Main or the store I never get the option.

Finally: I've been getting this error whenever I try to enter the Youkai Emporium.
1. Yes, they have story intros.

2. I think that's in the wiki? If not let me know and I'll dig around the code a bit to find the conditions.

3. Mostly it's related to experiencing scenes that involve both of them.

4. I will look into that.

Finally: What's the build number? About 90% sure that's been addressed in the last couple of builds.

I'm one of those weird people that doesn't want to violently torture the things I find attractive so I avoided this for long time under the misconception it was "just another sadism/gang rape simulator for closet psychopaths" and it probably could be if you played it like that. I was expecting to nope out in record time but two days later and I don't want to put it down.

As soon as I got into the manor I knew I'd made a mistake in ignoring this for so long. It's a bit depressing in places but the writings brilliant (especially with the amount of user submitted scenes, characters remain consistent which can't have been easy) and in places I genuinely made me feel good. Everything is avoidable and nothing is forced on you.

It deserves more than a three star rating.

The only 'complaint' I'd really have is the manors decor, it is truly appalling and is a grave disservice to such a beautiful piece of architecture.

In future will we only be able to interact with them when they're actually present?, because that threw me for a while, and if so would ignoring the events when they aren't actually present the 'proper' way to play it?. Closer to how it's intended to be?.

Anyway if anyone out there is anything like me and giving this one the side eye, give it a go, I didn't regret it and hopefully you won't either.
Very happy to hear you are enjoying the game so far, it's a labor of love and constantly growing.

Thank you for the bug reports. If you check the A54 changelog, I think a few of those items have been addressed. The rest I will make note of for later.

As for decor, we're actually getting closer to starting to offer remodeling of some rooms. No timeline on when it will happen for sure, bit it is coming.

We're in the process of implementing a movement system into the game for NPCs which will not only make it easier to trigger their scenes, but give them a pattern of behavior you can learn.

things i have noticed since playing, i have noticed that one of the issues was resolved when you select eve's closet you dont get anna's or rey's, so this next section i dont know is a glitch or a error that is happening. when buying clothes for anna, eve or rey once you select those items from the store not all of them will show up under that person. such as rey if you go and buy him/her panties, and bra etc not all those items will show up under rey but they will show up under anna's closet, same thing goes with eve when you buy her clothes. is this a issue that anyone else is seeing or experiencing? another is when talking with elodie in the bar once i got to a certain part in the conversation such as she says meet back at the bar or something like that again after walking her home i meet her again and it seem's the whole event with her starts over. when i do have different outfits on the characters after buying them they dont stick, meaning they seem to magically get dressed if the default outfits after saving the game turning it off then trying to continue from my last know save. and for some reason Misaki is now bald and i get a window with a picture in the very corner that overlaps misaki's character almost like something didnt load right also notice that not all images load. just shows a thin box with a image icon in it.
Sent this to one of the coders who helps out with the game. Thank you for saying something.

This isn't dead is it? I really hope not because i absolutely love this game. Here's hoping for more amazing content!
New releases every fourth week.

These devs are a tenacious bunch :)
Only thanks to all the wonderful people who love the game. Having the best fans in the world makes showing up to write every day into a true joy.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Personally, I think the game will become a lot more streamlined if the various events triggered 100% when you first see it, and then trigger on a random variable basis from the second.

Of course, I'm saying this with no clue on how to code, so please take this with a grain of salt. And thank you for the update, it looks great!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Personally, I think the game will become a lot more streamlined if the various events triggered 100% when you first see it, and then trigger on a random variable basis from the second.

Of course, I'm saying this with no clue on how to code, so please take this with a grain of salt. And thank you for the update, it looks great!
That might be a little tricky.

That said, we're implementing a system right now where the game will look for who is present and trigger only scenes related to that character(s) when you visit a location. Accompanying this, the ability to assign jobs will restrict their movement to areas of the house or grounds that make sense for that job. And intend to create a way for players to check where a person is at any given time.

This system also allows us to set priorities for rooms, so they're more likely to appear in some rooms than others, and they'll be more likely to gravitate toward other NPCs they like. What this will do is make it so when you arrive in a location where a character is present, only scenes related to whoever is present will trigger. In most cases, this will cut the +60 scenes in many of the mansion locations down to 5-10. Both making it easier to grind for stats and find scenes for specific characters.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes