kruze

Nov 4, 2019
I have run into some issues with several characters and their scenes. Using a save started in A50.

- Maki&Bubbles: I have checked the mail and called with the code in April ingame, but it's June and they never visited. (Back in A43 no issues)
- Gaia virginity scene: I have been trying to trigger this scene for about a week now, no luck. Her stats should be enough judging from her other interactions.
- Bridgette's notes to her bedroom: Where is this supposed to be? I checked all the servant quarters with her present and not. Switched her to Masterbedroom and still nothing.

To reiterate my problem 10 months ago and what many other people seem to also have with the game: The RNG for scenes trigger are truly atrocious.

For example in my recent save i have spent a good 30 min for Jen's introduction to appear. Her intro is already constraint by a weather condition and time slot, ihmo an additional layer of RNG is unnecessary. What good are those new scenes added each update if you only get to read some of them once every blue moon?
For major characters their intros also need to be more reliable to trigger. Like a time based one, this will help for example Rebekkah.

Currently the most reliable intro is Rey and the worst is Sidra, since you can miss her if you didn't grinded those 5000 bucks.

May i also suggest a priority list based trigger instead of pure RNG? This way every scene will appear eventually. Currently some important scene can trigger back to back like the "mitsuko accompanies you to the town at night". This way the general gameplay will feel a lot more immersive.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
I really liked this game, the premise, the inheritance and the various backgrounds are interesting.
Watching Anna gradually open up and Eve with her antics really warms up your heart.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: GateKeeper

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there a cheat code for cash if not whats a good way to grind cash i missed out on sidra and eves birthday due to low funds

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
is there a cheat code for cash if not whats a good way to grind cash i missed out on sidra and eves birthday due to low funds

You can use the console to do it.
Right click on the page and click on 'inspect', then search the 'console' tab and paste this in:
SugarCube.State.variables.Money=10000;

You can change '10000' to how much money you want.
You will see the changes as soon as you change the place you're at, or click on a link.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Right click on the page and click on 'inspect', then search the 'console' tab and paste this in:

You will see the changes as soon as you change the place you're at, or click on a link.
thank you that helps alot

Reactions: Knight 001

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Not played this since very early on but immediately upon loading and seeing the gates again I can see the elbow grease put in since then, well done to the team at aftermath.

Reactions: Knight 001

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
ok so im checking the wiki trying to get gaia and i already took anne and eve on the picnic if i didnt walk them there do i miss out on gaia compleate or is there a way to re trigger that sence or cheat it

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Why there are around 6 different art styles? o_O
Most of the game's art is done by a single artist. We have however had artists come and go. We try hard to maintain a single art style in the game but you are right that there's a couple of pictures that are of a slightly different art style.

The game was started with a sort of generic art style that was intended to be easy to duplicate in the case of artists moving on from the project, and the slight variations in art style are a result of that.

I have run into some issues with several characters and their scenes. Using a save started in A50.

- Maki&Bubbles: I have checked the mail and called with the code in April ingame, but it's June and they never visited. (Back in A43 no issues)
- Gaia virginity scene: I have been trying to trigger this scene for about a week now, no luck. Her stats should be enough judging from her other interactions.
- Bridgette's notes to her bedroom: Where is this supposed to be? I checked all the servant quarters with her present and not. Switched her to Masterbedroom and still nothing.

To reiterate my problem 10 months ago and what many other people seem to also have with the game: The RNG for scenes trigger are truly atrocious.

For example in my recent save i have spent a good 30 min for Jen's introduction to appear. Her intro is already constraint by a weather condition and time slot, ihmo an additional layer of RNG is unnecessary. What good are those new scenes added each update if you only get to read some of them once every blue moon?
For major characters their intros also need to be more reliable to trigger. Like a time based one, this will help for example Rebekkah.

Currently the most reliable intro is Rey and the worst is Sidra, since you can miss her if you didn't grinded those 5000 bucks.

May i also suggest a priority list based trigger instead of pure RNG? This way every scene will appear eventually. Currently some important scene can trigger back to back like the "mitsuko accompanies you to the town at night". This way the general gameplay will feel a lot more immersive.
Actually, the RGN is priority based, with each scene potentially weighted differently, and overrides in place to force trigger certain scenes. See a scene that doesn't trigger often enough or triggers too often, let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

Now, the reason that not every character is thrust into your game in rapid succession is because it simply doesn't feel natural if you meet twenty new people in a day and they all end up living with you. Better to have it happen over time.

I really liked this game, the premise, the inheritance and the various backgrounds are interesting.
Watching Anna gradually open up and Eve with her antics really warms up your heart.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the kind words. Very happy to hear you're enjoying it.

Cheat code allows you to pull cash out of thin air.

You can earn money doing surveys on the computer.
You can earn money working for the Quickie Mart, Movie Theater, or The Joker (Of those, Joker pays best)
You can take over Yammi's gang which will gain you a passive income.
There's a one time scene in Yammi's Warehouse that lets you make some money.

Currently in the works:
Stripping for money.
Camgirls

With a lot of other stuff planned. It just takes time to write it all.

hello, can you prostitute the sisters?
Not yet, but it's been planned for. Eventually we want to give the option to turn the mansion into a brothel, or let the girls walk the street.

Careful playing with the code like that. The money one shouldn't break anything, but a HUGE portion of the bug reports we receive is a result of someone screwing up their saves by changing stuff like that.

Not played this since very early on but immediately upon loading and seeing the gates again I can see the elbow grease put in since then, well done to the team at aftermath.
Thank you. We've got a lot of good and talented people working on the project. The game is a joy to work on.

ok so im checking the wiki trying to get gaia and i already took anne and eve on the picnic if i didnt walk them there do i miss out on gaia compleate or is there a way to re trigger that sence or cheat it
If you didn't take the path through the picnic scene that unlocks Gaia's future content, then the picnic can repeat. If you still have trouble triggering her content, give me another poke and I'll look over the code again.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wait, What??
I didn't know abt this one. Generally I kinda shy away from the Yammi stuff but I'm going to have to go check into this!

Thanks for the tip.

Also, Thank you very much for even putting up w us here at F95 and being a decent person.
I've seen folks mention that this is a pirate site.. I didn't realize that, mainly cuz I'm an idiot...lol, but I still appreciate your time here and all the work you put into this game. It's great that you seem to listen and add features asked for. I've seen other devs on this site that curse out folks and show nothing but hatred towards them while also threatening to cancel the game if they don't get more money...etc
Thank you for not being like that.
Cheers

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Most of the game's art is done by a single artist. We have however had artists come and go. We try hard to maintain a single art style in the game but you are right that there's a couple of pictures that are of a slightly different art style.

The game was started with a sort of generic art style that was intended to be easy to duplicate in the case of artists moving on from the project, and the slight variations in art style are a result of that.

Actually, the RGN is priority based, with each scene potentially weighted differently, and overrides in place to force trigger certain scenes. See a scene that doesn't trigger often enough or triggers too often, let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

Now, the reason that not every character is thrust into your game in rapid succession is because it simply doesn't feel natural if you meet twenty new people in a day and they all end up living with you. Better to have it happen over time.

You can earn money working for the Quickie Mart, Movie Theater, or The Joker (Of those, Joker pays best)

Currently in the works:
Stripping for money.
Camgirls

Not yet, but it's been planned for. Eventually we want to give the option to turn the mansion into a brothel, or let the girls walk the street.

Careful playing with the code like that. The money one shouldn't break anything, but a HUGE portion of the bug reports we receive is a result of someone screwing up their saves by changing stuff like that.

Thank you. We've got a lot of good and talented people working on the project. The game is a joy to work on.

If you didn't take the path through the picnic scene that unlocks Gaia's future content, then the picnic can repeat. If you still have trouble triggering her content, give me another poke and I'll look over the code again.
i am haveing trouble trying to get the picnic to go is there a certain weather or other vairable in place or do i just need to save scum in the kitchen or ist rng while being in the kitch at 10 am

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Ouh, well I didn't think of that possibility.
Still if it makes you feel better, changing the various girls affection, fear and trust ( which I didn't do in my first playthrough but a few times in other ones to speed things up a bit ) and changing the ingame date ( I wanted to get an event I missed s: ) worked without issues so I'd say it's quite resilient !

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
i am haveing trouble trying to get the picnic to go is there a certain weather or other vairable in place or do i just need to save scum in the kitchen or ist rng while being in the kitch at 10 am
If you mean the picnic with Anna and Even the scene you're looking for should be 'Sponsored Scene 1 Kitchen to Picnic'
If you search it on the wiki you can find it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
If you mean the picnic with Anna and Even the scene you're looking for should be 'Sponsored Scene 1 Kitchen to Picnic'
If you search it on the wiki you can find it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that what i was using as a guid and did that event but i need to redo it since i didnt take a walk with them and thats the issue is trying to get it to start again

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
that what i was using as a guid and did that event but i need to redo it since i didnt take a walk with them and thats the issue is trying to get it to start again
You should be able to do it more than one time so after you made sure all the requirements are satisfied, you could just go to an adjacent place ( like the 'entry hall' ), then click on the 'kitchens' and use the 'back' and 'forward' arrows ( at the top left of the webpage, just above the 'Inheritance aftermath team' title in the left menu ) and go back and forth until you get it again.
At least on the devices I tried it's quicker than doing a save and loading it repeatedly or reloading the webpage.

EDIT: woops not the 'entry hall', you can get to the 'kitchens' from the 'dining room' or the 'pantry', but you hopefully get what i meant.

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
You should be able to do it more than one time so after you made sure all the requirements are satisfied, you could just go to an adjacent place ( like the 'entry hall' ), then click on the 'kitchens' and use the 'back' and 'forward' arrows ( at the top left of the webpage, just above the 'Inheritance aftermath team' title in the left menu ) and go back and forth until you get it again.
At least on the devices I tried it's quicker than doing a save and loading it repeatedly or reloading the webpage.
ill try that methood then to see if it works cuz i do meet the requirments

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

Currently in the works:
Stripping for money.
Camgirls

Thanks for the answer I look forward to it

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes