Collection Video InitialA Collection [2024-09-06] [ffxivInitiala]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hello fellas:

I basically got all animations that I was able to found (looking on substar and Fanbox) and I joined them per sets. I used anal whenever I was available over vaginal, just in case.

The animations that had sound were place whenever they corresponded, and you may recogzine them like this:

No Sound = No sound on the whole animation.
Half Sound = Parts of the animation have sound (even thoug I just noticed I misstyped as Hafl due to copy-pasting without looking).
No tag = full sound.

I tried to place audio that matched some animations but now I noticed that on a couple animations it was not that good.

162 animations
4 pictures that are there because I forgot to look (I had been doing this for 2 days and I wasn't paying attention when I uploaded it)

I will keep updating as new animations/sound edits come out.

Enjoy!

Last release added: Oct 2024 cosplay set

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Hello fellas:

I basically got all animations that I was able to found (looking on substar and Fanbox) and I joined them per sets. I used anal whenever I was available over vaginal, just in case.

The animations that had sound were place whenever they corresponded, and you may recogzine them like this:

No Sound = No sound on the whole animation.
Half Sound = Parts of the animation have sound (even thoug I just noticed I misstyped as Hafl due to copy-pasting without looking).
No tag = full sound.

I tried to place audio that matched some animations but now I noticed that on a couple animations it was not that good.

Pixeldrain

162 animations
4 pictures that are there because I forgot to look (I had been doing this for 2 days and I wasn't paying attention when I uploaded it)

I will keep updating as new animations/sound edits come out.

Enjoy!
This is great cos there are quite a few that I missed, and it's nice to have a preview of all the files somewhat.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Ashe has that sort of blurry face that I remember from FF12, but it looks kind of funny here.

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know for sure where the audio is from for these files in the audio collection? They're not labled. Some of them have another video from the same set with known audio such as the other Yuffie green panties video being done by GenosseStahl, but I can't find any trace of the unlabeled ones.

Aerith 230216.mp4
Aranea 230122.mp4
Kaine 230707.mp4
Kaine 230707_1.mp4
Nineveh 230103.mp4
Nineveh 230104.mp4
Yuffie 230405.mp4

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
I'm blanking on what costumes Lightning, Jihl, Ryne, and Raya are supposed to be, does anyone know?

Stainedlips

Apr 19, 2019
Lightning is Makoto Kusunagi, Jihl I think is Yennefer?
I'm blanking on what costumes Lightning, Jihl, Ryne, and Raya are supposed to be, does anyone know?
Motoko Kusanagi, Yennefer, Not sure on Ryne but Raya is Frieren

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes