Collection Video InitialA Collection [2024-09-06] [ffxivInitiala]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Hello fellas:

I basically got all animations that I was able to found (looking on substar and Fanbox) and I joined them per sets. I used anal whenever I was available over vaginal, just in case.

The animations that had sound were place whenever they corresponded, and you may recogzine them like this:

No Sound = No sound on the whole animation.
Half Sound = Parts of the animation have sound (even thoug I just noticed I misstyped as Hafl due to copy-pasting without looking).
No tag = full sound.

I tried to place audio that matched some animations but now I noticed that on a couple animations it was not that good.

Pixeldrain

162 animations
4 pictures that are there because I forgot to look (I had been doing this for 2 days and I wasn't paying attention when I uploaded it)

I will keep updating as new animations/sound edits come out.

Enjoy!

Last release added: Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
is it full?

Reactions: heyhellothere

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hello fellas:

I basically got all animations that I was able to found (looking on substar and Fanbox) and I joined them per sets. I used anal whenever I was available over vaginal, just in case.

The animations that had sound were place whenever they corresponded, and you may recogzine them like this:

No Sound = No sound on the whole animation.
Half Sound = Parts of the animation have sound (even thoug I just noticed I misstyped as Hafl due to copy-pasting without looking).
No tag = full sound.

I tried to place audio that matched some animations but now I noticed that on a couple animations it was not that good.

Pixeldrain

162 animations
4 pictures that are there because I forgot to look (I had been doing this for 2 days and I wasn't paying attention when I uploaded it)

I will keep updating as new animations/sound edits come out.

Enjoy!

Last release added: Oct 2024 cosplay set
Up to date!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes