EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Main Pic.png

Overview:
This is a hand drawn sandbox VN matched with management style gameplay. Given another chance at life and a mission by a mysterious power, you must build up and run your own inn, while making connections with the people around you and exploring the new world you've come to live in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Dagotto - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux:
- - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

Old Ren'py Build (v0.055)

K8Ljb1.png Beth Event Preview.png Charlie Event Preview.png Camilla First Preview.png vera from behind.png vera hj.gif Room Preview.png Guest Preview.png Room Maker.gif Market Preview.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Thnx for the VN. Going to give it a try.

Some time inn and it's good. I'm not much on sandbox, but it works here since you need to raise your stats. Looking forward to more content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Looks interesting, I'd be interested to know what fetishes are tied to each character, or if all of them are somehow applicable.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Oh hey, it my game. :O

Glad you guys are enjoying it! :D

Is Charisma stat raising broken? I've been "gaining" exp but it doesn't move past 1/10
This is a little confusing I realize. When you check your stats, it only shows whole numbers, but the stat increases in increments of 0.1-0.5 so you won't see progress until you hit a break point. I'll probably change it in the next update or two.

Looks interesting, I'd be interested to know what fetishes are tied to each character, or if all of them are somehow applicable.
Most characters will be involved with major kinks, eg anal, threesomes, bdsm, at least to some extent. Also, in the future, you will be able to get any of the main girls pregnant, or turn them into futas, or etc. if you want.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She, uh, may have been an inspiration for the character...
*using his "that was sarcasm" Archer voice* : "No way, really?" :ROFLMAO:

Can't fault you, at all. She's pretty much perfect (as long as you're into inumimi girls) aside from not understanding that she's basically a combat savant and that nobody else can do what she does.

Gotta admit I'm jealous of Michio's harem, he's got pretty much all the bases covered. :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes