TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Error found talking to Sacha
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9613, in <module>
NameError: name 'gregHeardAboutFamily' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9613, in script
  File "C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\InnAnotherWorld-0.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9613, in <module>
NameError: name 'gregHeardAboutFamily' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Inn Another World 0.01
Wed Jan 12 20:01:46 2022
Should be easy fix and this type is almost expected to come across.
Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: dagotto

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to add something that show the total amount of friend points I gain from doing chats/gift? It's hard to keep track of...

Last edited:
Reactions: 89alexxx91

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Error found talking to Sacha

Should be easy fix and this type is almost expected to come across.
Keep up the good work (y)
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it for the next update.

Is it possible to add something that show the total amount of friend points I gain from doing chats/gift? It's hard to keep track of...
In the next update or two, the whole system of getting advice from Rei is going to get a GUI update. I'll be adding in a tracker then.

Reactions: csum

hethofpern

Mar 3, 2019
So I'm getting a bug when entering the upstairs hallway. It looks like the next step in Tirria's path tries to trigger ("As you're walking past Tirria's room, the door quickly ...") but I then get "I shouldn't just enter my tenant's rooms without permission" and I get kicked back to wherever I was previously (my room or the inn status board).

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I like the art style and music.

Feedback

1. The first 30 min has too little erotic content
  2. It takes a long time of grinding to get intimate with the women in the Inn.

Where is info about the owlbear?

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
It will be only my opinion but to me, it's a shame.... so much potential but all lost in here... Renders are very good, story is interesting and understandable, coherent but... As an other user said, about 3 hours to pass so much useless talking to see only a little bit more skin... and even when we "could" have more "actions", it's not the "good route"... well... I understand some users will like it but not the majority I think... Only the "slice of life" fans will in fact...

Too, big non-sense : even when we are informed that the "girls are somewhat in some "need" due to the lack of men in this world".... Nothing else, as it's lost in all this talking for nothing...

You really lost me here, really can't understand, I even closed the game before finishing the actual version so much it's long... Really don't need all this =/ I know that I really often say that dev' must stop publishing games without nothing inside but the opposite is true too, you don't need too "fill the gasps with all and anything" to have a "decent game"...

Really, I'm sure you remove all this non-sense and it will be difficult to say something bad about this game... I have read that you said you will change things maybe, I really hope so... But meanwhile, I really suggest you do a special note or something about this really long texts and maybe add the slice of life tag...

Last edited:

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
Hi dagotto,

I actually tried to post this previously on another site featuring this game v0.01 but i guess the msg nvr got to u. Good to see u fixed one of the bugs (Charisma)

The other is the Exception that happens in Sasha's dialogue (not sure if its the same one as mentioned by TrueDragon. Its when u select the option that asks Sasha about the relationship between the 2 of them (can't rmb her male colleague's name). I can still switch to the Skip/fast dialogue option to get past this bug.

The last one was just a small typo in Maria's dialogue (the word "expience" seen below expience.jpg

Just wanna say great game and we're itching for more content asap. Thx!

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Just wanna ask how do i get the happy ending of Alice of the doggy style scene I so confused where did I go wrong is it the choice I make or lack of affection (after Alice told me to see her in her room) thanks for the answer

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Version 0.02 is now available to the public!

Links:

Changelog:

Added:

-2 New events for Alice

-1 New conversation for Alice

-3 New events for Maria

-3 New conversations for Maria

-4 New events for Tirria

-1 New conversation for Tirria

Changes:

-All Character story lines streamlined (Require less repeated conversations/content)

-Maria and Ritsuki art adjustments

-SFX fixes

-Added smoothing to existing and new animations

-Updated replay/memory system with new UI and added features

-New Map Screen (Tell me what you think of the new style!)

-New stat screen UI and tips

-Various Bug Fixes and Conversation adjustments

-Experimental Save Upgrade system added
(To upgrade your save, make sure you have saved your game in the player's room, then click the blue save disk icon in the new version of the game)

If you have any feedback/bug reports/suggestions, feel free to message me on here, the discord, or on my Patreon.
Enjoy!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Nice keep up the good work. Where can I find information on Owlbears for the quest?

Update: I restarted to fix the relationship with Alice.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
want a reference of which monster girls put in the game, watch or read Ishuzoku Reviewers

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Nice keep up the good work. Where can I find information on Owlbears for the quest?

How to fix relationship with alice?
Thanks for the support! Check the library to learn about owlbears, but make sure you've raised your intelligence a bit.
As for Alice, repairing the relationship is impossible, that's why the warning was put in before that specific scene. I may change that in the future though, it seems like many people run into the same problem.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
so it says no NTR/Cuckold but says futanari.... is futa avoidable? If not then the no NTR/Cuckold is a lie as even if you let your girls get fucked by others by your own choice or the MC is fine with it(I say MC because it isn't the same as the player being fine with it) that is still at least cuckold.(I say at least cuckold because if I said ntr it can be argued it isn't ntr)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The text in History, some of it is offscreen (can't read it).

There's a bug with Alice.

View attachment 1724700
The text make it extremely comical.

Its no big deal your head just popped off. this sort of thing happens from time to time. Mine popped of just yesterday, and look at me good as new.

so it says no NTR/Cuckold but says futanari.... is futa avoidable? If not then the no NTR/Cuckold is a lie as even if you let your girls get fucked by others by your own choice or the MC is fine with it(I say MC because it isn't the same as the player being fine with it) that is still at least cuckold.(I say at least cuckold because if I said ntr it can be argued it isn't ntr)
From what I read earlier it will be optional. Like something you have to specifically make happen.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
When I reach the current end with Alice. There should still be an option to sleep with her: do cowgirl and doggystyle in the evening. Now there's only a chat option in her room.

Also Maria, when reaching the end of the story, keep the erotic options available.

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
The text in History, some of it is offscreen (can't read it).

There's a bug with Alice.

View attachment 1724700
That is...quite the unique bug. I'm actually having trouble reproducing it. I'll see what I can do about that. Also, thanks for the feedback on the history screen, I'll change that around for a bug fix patch.

Any futa content will be completely optional, and it won't be something you can do by accident. But that is also in the distant future, so it won't be added for a long time.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
That is...quite the unique bug. I'm actually having trouble reproducing it. I'll see what I can do about that. Also, thanks for the feedback on the history screen, I'll change that around for a bug fix patch.
There were 4 tenants in the previous version. What happened to the dog girl who used to help in the Inn?

What about add an option to sleep together when visiting the tenant's rooms? That is if the player unlocked it earlier.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes