HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
when does the new version get released?
aren't there any plan for updates?
this is the best game i've ever seen at f95zone and i'm waiting for the new version for 6months already
Edith:
shini90 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 pm
Love this game so much. Every time I play it I see something I don't remember seeing in a previous play through. Hope this doesn't come across as rude but do you have any idea when you'll start working on it again?
pCaine:
Nope.

Reactions: Gaboris

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This is a great game, the downside is that updates are quite rare. At very least we have a ending for the game, so its mostly complete.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
It's a bit too much of a cliffhanger to call it an ending, IMO.
This game went without a update for more than 1 year ( it stopped when that woman showed at the lab ), everything indicated the game was abandoned, i asked the creator then he told me in a PM that he was about to release a update, and was a quite big one, the ending is not perfect and i hope he release more, but at least the game has a conclusion now.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This game went without a update for more than 1 year ( it stopped when that woman showed at the lab ), everything indicated the game was abandoned, i asked the creator then he told me in a PM that he was about to release a update, and was a quite big one, the ending is not perfect and i hope he release more, but at least the game has a conclusion now.
Except it doesn't. Did you miss the devs posts saying that there is a final month he is doing?
Even without that, there's no conclusion, it's obviously setting up a final confrontation between the two sides.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
IIRC, the OG dev actually dropped the game, and at some point pCaine picked up development with permission from the original dev.

Reactions: hawkloner

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
IIRC, the OG dev actually dropped the game, and at some point pCaine picked up development with permission from the original dev.
Did not know that, thanks, still, if the updates keep coming its all that matters right?Hopefully, faster than last one.

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
You sure about that? Doesn't sound like it from the posts on Hypnotics Collective.

gatz13

Aug 14, 2017
When I extracted the HTML is named Inner Bimbo V 0.6 but the two files with the images are labeled Month 10 and Month 11 and both have a ton of the gifs/pics. However, when I try to play the game all of the images are broken. Does anyone have the proper file names for the HTML to pull from?

Reactions: BigSlowBro

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
When I extracted the HTML is named Inner Bimbo V 0.6 but the two files with the images are labeled Month 10 and Month 11 and both have a ton of the gifs/pics. However, when I try to play the game all of the images are broken. Does anyone have the proper file names for the HTML to pull from?
You need to download the Full Game files, you've only downloaded the ones called 'Update Only (0.6)'

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Hey,

I don't visit this site much to answer questions, if you want something answered in any reasonable time frame I'd suggest posting on Hypnopics.

Anyway, here's my update - I've spend some time (read: not a lot of time) working on what I thought would be the final update to Inner Bimbo. Yes there will in fact be two more updates. The reason for this is that it will take me a considerable amount of time to get each half of the update written. So, since each half is entirely independent of the other half in terms of coding and story I've decided to release each half separately. I'm not going to say which half will come first.

As it stands I expect a release sometime early next year. I simply have to spend too much time working and too little time on the game to get it out any earlier.

pCaine

p.s. Inner Bimbo has always been written by me.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hey,

I don't visit this site much to answer questions, if you want something answered in any reasonable time frame I'd suggest posting on Hypnopics.

Anyway, here's my update - I've spend some time (read: not a lot of time) working on what I thought would be the final update to Inner Bimbo. Yes there will in fact be two more updates. The reason for this is that it will take me a considerable amount of time to get each half of the update written. So, since each half is entirely independent of the other half in terms of coding and story I've decided to release each half separately. I'm not going to say which half will come first.

As it stands I expect a release sometime early next year. I simply have to spend too much time working and too little time on the game to get it out any earlier.

pCaine

p.s. Inner Bimbo has always been written by me.
This is good news, back when you said the next update would be the last I thought there were way too many possiblities with the conflict set up that two in-game months of the same size of the previous ones wouldn't be enough. But if there's so much going on you'll need two updates then there's nothing to worry about lenght.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Simultaneously wonderful, yet soul-crushing news. It's great that it's going to get finished (truly one of the best adult HTML games out there in terms of production value and choice/story complexity). Having to wait upwards of a year or more for said ending isn't exactly ideal though, nor is the fact that the update is going to be split in two (so....two years? *shudder*).

Don't forget about us!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Going to give it a try....for some reason, anything with the word Bimbo in it calls to me.
Same, but unfortunately most bimbo themed games are pretty underwhelming. This is the biggest exception to that and the best Bimbo game I've played though, it really gets how to handle Bimbofication and is just a good game in general with choices that matter and that allow multiple solutions to problems instead of forcing only one correct answer as many other erotic games do.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes