GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I like this game a lot and love GILFs -- but his dev log confused me.. He said it's a visual novel - but the tag is kinetic and stuff happens regardless of choice since there's no real choice system. Did the dev make a typo?
My definitions of "kinetic" and "visual novel" are the same, since there is really is no choice system beyond "optional-to-view" scenes. I'll have to double check what f95zone's definitions are and I'll edit/correct the tags if needed.
Thank you for pointing that out though. Greatly appreciated.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I hope the MC stops being a little demon bitch , we'll see how the story develops, so far I like it.
I only saw the lesbian scene, so I didn't see anything else in the update that interested me, sadly.

If it's a harem full of futas,I'd rather there was no harem. Futas fucking LIs ... mmm no thanks.
Thank you for the feedback!
Don't worry, MC is just biding his time.
I don't have a harem planned, and the futas are less LIs than they are "options". You can consider anyone in captivity with him (prisoners/captors/etc...) not to be an LI. Just "options."
Keep watching the change log for future updates.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i've read dev notes but there is not any info on femdom
is it avoidable?
Femdom is part of the story, but not to the extend of "humiliation"... I think? There will be no bootlicking, gagging, pretending they're furniture, whatever. It's... limited (?)... I guess to what you would see in the preview pic. There is some planned "forced-to-fuck" scenes, but MC will be doing the fuckin'. And trust me, dey gun git fucked...
Keep watching the change log for future updates.
-GTS

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Fiona: Please retain your humanity, mc !
Also Fiona: Makes the MC go through inhumane conditions among demons and other creatures

I swear this family of bitches, all 3 of them and their semi doggo son better have a good redemption arc

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
this game is focused more of other charcters more then the mc i have seen and it seems to be lesbien act more then anything else and it is missing the lesbian tag

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Still watching and playing hoping Carver can become a part of the MC's harem some day and she's all female. Fully expecting to have those dreams crushed with as many futa that are in Abbadon's ranks and it seems 9/10 orc 'female' characters are she-males.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I was hoping in the last update that there would be a Valkyrie/MC exhibition when they were both brought before Abaddon :cry:
Let's hope that MC gets to breed the inner circle in the next update (Bryn / Magnhild even Carver) before Tunrida mistakenly unleashes the beast! :love:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
this game is focused more of other charcters more then the mc i have seen and it seems to be lesbien act more then anything else and it is missing the lesbian tag
Thank you for catching that. Updating tags now.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Still watching and playing hoping Carver can become a part of the MC's harem some day and she's all female. Fully expecting to have those dreams crushed with as many futa that are in Abbadon's ranks and it seems 9/10 orc 'female' characters are she-males.
Carver is 100% female, don't worry. You'll be seeing more of her in later updates.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I was hoping in the last update that there would be a Valkyrie/MC exhibition when they were both brought before Abaddon :cry:
Let's hope that MC gets to breed the inner circle in the next update (Bryn / Magnhild even Carver) before Tunrida mistakenly unleashes the beast! :love:
There is an exhibition planned with those two in a later update.
The next chapter (Ch04) will have smaller update releases since I'll be using an interactive map to pick scenes. They will contain both story and optional-to-view scenes. Plenty of stuff with the inner circle.
-GTS

• Red Heart
Reactions: Weasel_Face

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Crixus (Spartacus) and the MC's similarity can't be denied, Lucy Lawless should fuck him in the jail cell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice game , please more sexy old ladies :(
I love the comparison! I was always a fan of Crixus and Spartacus.
Next update will have more sexy old ladies, don't worry.
-GTS

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow!!! at first i was not interested by this VN as i'm not a fan of fantasy but i gave it a try and wow...!!!
The renders are sometimes really bad and noisy sometimes ok and the models are quite exagerated for my taste but the writing of the sex scenes is really the best you can find.
The background story doesn't interest me but when things get naughty, my god it's so good, we are lightyears away from the usual crappy quick description of some lame fuck we get in the VNs here.
Wonderfull long detailed and well described sex with emotion and love not the quick release of a teenager cumming after 10 seconds just because he has seen a pair of tits!
That was a very good surprise, it's a shame that the graphics are so bad compared to the writing but i prefer it this way, much more exciting than seeing a perfect realistic girl in a perfect render, getting some bad fuck in two images and a crappy animation showing a dick in her pussy going up and down!

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes