GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Thread updated!!!
Change log:
0.42.0.7 Chapter 4 (con't)
New Scenes:
- Bryn (Story + Optional futa hand/blow)
- New Arena Scene
- New Abaddon Scene

New "Fiona's Stories" Scene (Contains GILF Content)
- M/S (Sex)

DEV NOTE:
I know it's been 6 months since the last update. And I'm sure there will be some who'll say that 6 months is no justification for the small amount of content released this update. It couldn't be helped, so my apologies for that.
Thank you for your patience, it is very much appreciated. I'm back to a normal-ish schedule. So "hopefully" i can get back on track.

-GTS

letmebackinmom

Mar 19, 2018
DEV NOTE:
I know it's been 6 months since the last update. And I'm sure there will be some who'll say that 6 months is no justification for the small amount of content released this update. It couldn't be helped, so my apologies for that.
Thank you for your patience, it is very much appreciated. I'm back to a normal-ish schedule. So "hopefully" i can get back on track.

-GTS
Don't be hard on yourself, you are doing it for free without asking anyone for help. Hopefully in the next update the mom will welcome her son back to where he once was and where he truly belongs ;):LOL:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Getting a "few Image 'Loop' not found" messages in Bryn's new scene.
I'm not able to recreate the errors. There's a quick flash of a gray scene that says "loop", but then it shows the loop.
Try pressing "Shift + R" to reload the scene.
But I'll keeping looking into it. Thank you for bringing it up.
-GTS

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Thread updated!!!
Change log:
0.42.0.7 Chapter 4 (con't)
New Scenes:
- Bryn (Story + Optional futa hand/blow)
- New Arena Scene
- New Abaddon Scene

New "Fiona's Stories" Scene (Contains GILF Content)
- M/S (Sex)

DEV NOTE:

-GTS
hell yea new futa scene always nice to have a game with thick futas to come back to each update

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Conscripted at the age of 20 = The demon invasion must not be that high of a priority. Hell in some war zones in the real world people are conscripted as soon as they are strong enough to fire a weapon without it breaking their arm or knocking them down, sometimes <10yo.
yeah, the age of conscription is something to get hung up about in a fantasy AVN.......

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
GOOD UPDATE. Thanks for continuing the FIONA storytelling. great. Updates worth the wait. Hope next update has HILDA or SKYE in it. maybe a FIONA and MC storyline, what happened when they left the room?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes