Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Pretty early in development this seems, however, its one of the more well thought out and deep first editions I have ever seen with limitless potential IF DONE RIGHT and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I have only done the Asian Heiress (damn people are nasty to that race) and a black tragic hero and both were good despite learning of her horrible backstory involving her twin. Damn. I only finished one
BUT given how well this is done, I believe a chance should be given to see how it plays out here. However, I already have zero interest in any of the men and I am 100,000 times more interested in the cute and interesting redhead musician who got forced behind the lug, semi-creepy sorta dommy boss guy, the young dude and the drunk.

Please dont leave the redhead behind. She is definitely the 2nd if not THE most interesting character of the ones you have going so far. Seriously.

But again, I hope updates are continuing so I can see what else you have in mind and after another, Ill consider adding you to my list in my sig provided this isnt another time when I see potential and it winds up more grimdark excessively edgy for no reason GoT-ish stuff like Hinowa ga Crush turned out. This deserves the help I think...

Also, Avaron1974 my fellow lesbian tag afficionado. I point you to this. Its something to watch.

Reactions: Anika 88

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Pretty early in development this seems, however, its one of the more well thought out and deep first editions I have ever seen with limitless potential IF DONE RIGHT and
So far I have only done the Asian Heiress (damn people are nasty to that race) and a black tragic hero and both were good despite learning of her horrible backstory involving her twin. Damn. I only finished one
BUT given how well this is done, I believe a chance should be given to see how it plays out here. However, I already have zero interest in any of the men and I am 100,000 times more interested in the cute and interesting redhead musician who got forced behind the lug, semi-creepy sorta dommy boss guy, the young dude and the drunk.

Please dont leave the redhead behind. She is definitely the 2nd if not THE most interesting character of the ones you have going so far. Seriously.

But again, I hope updates are continuing so I can see what else you have in mind and after another, Ill consider adding you to my list in my sig provided this isnt another time when I see potential and it winds up more grimdark excessively edgy for no reason GoT-ish stuff like Hinowa ga Crush turned out. This deserves the help I think...

Also, Avaron1974 my fellow lesbian tag afficionado. I point you to this. Its something to watch.
The first thing I have to point out is that Inuatarians are not Asians. I understand that you meant nothing wrong, but in today's realities, I have to insist on pointing this out. If we take the real history, the Inuatarians are in many ways closer to the Inca civilization than to China or Tibet. Just as Yardanari are not Arabs, Southerners are not Africans, Northerners are not Europeans, and so on. I modeled the appearance of my fictional peoples solely because of the geography and climate in which they live. And the cultural features of their fictional civilizations often have nothing at all to do with the real peoples they outwardly resemble. Please don't make associations with real peoples. I hope you understand why. All nations in my game are fictional.

About the lesbian tag, just so there's no misunderstanding. As I've written before, it's only here because there's no bisexual tag. In this forum, the lesbian tag doesn't imply a character's orientation, but the presence of girl-girl sex scenes in the game. There are such scenes. And there will be more. BUT. In the context of orientation, the protagonist can either be hetero (the default) or bisexual (if the right options are selected in Сhapter 1 - bisexuality will be "initialized"). She cannot be 100% lesbian. I, as the author, need her to have an attraction to men, there are a lot of plot hooks tied to that. But you, as the player, can try to avoid them if you want to. Like, in general, all the sex scenes in my game. It won't be a problem if you don't mind playing "on two fronts". But if you're adamantly opposed to descriptions of the protagonist's attraction to, let's face it, dicks... that could be a problem. I tend to follow my vision, even though it may not be to everyone's taste.

Murella ("the redhead") is Sargon's niece. Something tells me that no one will leave her behind, even if all fallen legions of the Caladan Empire rise from the ground as undead hordes and stand in the way. Or... you mean something else? Well, then I'll shut up here. You know... spoilers. Those nasty little spoilers...

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm afraid people will simplify your ehnicities to easy tropes of ninjas, Zulus and vikings regardless.
That's just how human brains work. First, most obvious and stereotypical thought sticks the longest.
That's okay. I don't want to and won't lecture anyone. Neither will my game. People have critical thinking, they will figure out for themselves what is good and what is bad. But my game raises sensitive topics, and it wouldn't kill me to clarify this or that point. Better safe than sorry, so to speak.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The first thing I have to point out is that Inuatarians are not Asians. I understand that you meant nothing wrong, but in today's realities, I have to insist on pointing this out. If we take the real history, the Inuatarians are in many ways closer to the Inca civilization than to China or Tibet. Just as Yardanari are not Arabs, Southerners are not Africans, Northerners are not Europeans, and so on. I modeled the appearance of my fictional peoples solely because of the geography and climate in which they live. And the cultural features of their fictional civilizations often have nothing at all to do with the real peoples they outwardly resemble. Please don't make associations with real peoples. I hope you understand why. All nations in my game are fictional.

About the lesbian tag, just so there's no misunderstanding. As I've written before, it's only here because there's no bisexual tag. In this forum, the lesbian tag doesn't imply a character's orientation, but the presence of girl-girl sex scenes in the game. There are such scenes. And there will be more. BUT. In the context of orientation, the protagonist can either be hetero (the default) or bisexual (if the right options are selected in Сhapter 1 - bisexuality will be "initialized"). She cannot be 100% lesbian. I, as the author, need her to have an attraction to men, there are a lot of plot hooks tied to that. But you, as the player, can try to avoid them if you want to. Like, in general, all the sex scenes in my game. It won't be a problem if you don't mind playing "on two fronts". But if you're adamantly opposed to descriptions of the protagonist's attraction to, let's face it, dicks... that could be a problem. I tend to follow my vision, even though it may not be to everyone's taste.

Murella ("the redhead") is Sargon's niece. Something tells me that no one will leave her behind, even if all fallen legions of the Caladan Empire rise from the ground as undead hordes and stand in the way. Or... you mean something else? Well, then I'll shut up here. You know... spoilers. Those nasty little spoilers...
1. The artwork made them appear very Asian and it was what stuck due to the presentation in game, for me. But thanks for the clarification and it wasnt meant to offend you, the names and races plus your detailed racial slurs for each didnt fully stick but I saw them.

2. I see. Disappointed, but its your work and it is not your fault I gained false expectations and began to dub Io "lesbian Esmerelda". Of the options presented for a straight girl, I didnt see too much that drew me into any of the male characters. But I shall see, your game is on it's first run and you havent done your second chapter and fleshed out the main characters much AND there is always a few additions in the middle (usually). Things might change, many barely got time to breathe and the big guy might have quality content hidden behind his initially hostile presence.

3. From your second paragraph, yes she will be and it wasnt mentioned she was his niece in what I had played so far. She might be a fling, maybe a triangle relationship but thats it. You dont seem interested in doing girl on girl romance and if you look through my posts, you will see I also write and will not tell anyone how to write because its your creative vision, however, it will change how I thought I might enjoy this game at first... but we will see, you have excellent groundwork laid down but some things arent for me but I might enjoy this in alternative ways like I do with Lilith's Throne.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, it's just--- my opinion and this is a SOLID FOUNDATION for something good or better! Third time, you have a detailed and well thought out world you have built and carefully crafted in just your opening sequence. IT IS WELL DONE AND YOU HAVE TAKEN GREAT CARE TO DO SO. I will not ignore that. You put alot of effort into it and again, first edition. Gotta wait and see what things turn out to be, but I am interested to see how you do things and you have updates to release but already this is impressive if not for the fact my initial thoughts about how I might enjoy this might have been off the mark.

I'll be back Ch. 2, friendo. (y) Have a nice day.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
1. The artwork made them appear very Asian and it was what stuck due to the presentation in game, for me. But thanks for the clarification and it wasnt meant to offend you, the names and races plus your detailed racial slurs for each didnt fully stick but I saw them.

2. I see. Disappointed, but its your work and it is not your fault I gained false expectations and began to dub Io "lesbian Esmerelda". Of the options presented for a straight girl, I didnt see too much that drew me into any of the male characters. But I shall see, your game is on it's first run and you havent done your second chapter and fleshed out the main characters much AND there is always a few additions in the middle (usually). Things might change, many barely got time to breathe and the big guy might have quality content hidden behind his initially hostile presence.

3. From your second paragraph, yes she will be and it wasnt mentioned she was his niece in what I had played so far. She might be a fling, maybe a triangle relationship but thats it. You dont seem interested in doing girl on girl romance and if you look through my posts, you will see I also write and will not tell anyone how to write because its your creative vision, however, it will change how I thought I might enjoy this game at first... but we will see, you have excellent groundwork laid down but some things arent for me but I might enjoy this in alternative ways like I do with Lilith's Throne.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, it's just--- my opinion and this is a SOLID FOUNDATION for something good or better! Third time, you have a detailed and well thought out world you have built and carefully crafted in just your opening sequence. IT IS WELL DONE AND YOU HAVE TAKEN GREAT CARE TO DO SO. I will not ignore that. You put alot of effort into it and again, first edition. Gotta wait and see what things turn out to be, but I am interested to see how you do things and you have updates to release but already this is impressive if not for the fact my initial thoughts about how I might enjoy this might have been off the mark.

I'll be back Ch. 2, friendo. (y) Have a nice day.
Oh, I'm not offended at all. I assure you, that is not at all the reason why I have drawn attention to this harmless point. The story I'm working on takes place in a society full of prejudice and intolerance of all kinds. I can't afford to hold back within the story itself, to not break believability. But for the same reason, I need to be extra careful about what I say "outside" this story. Alas, a lot of people now don't see the difference between fantasy and reality, an artistic technique, and the author's own personal views. So maybe I'm overreacting... to some things.

As for Murella. I have big plans for her. After the story picks up some steam. That she is Sargon's niece is mentioned in the dialogue near his tent when the protagonist and Iolanta are waiting. There's even one line where the protagonist can ask her directly about it. But the fact that you didn't notice it suggested to me that this aspect would need to be duplicated again somewhere. Because in the part I'm working on, I assumed that the players already know they're related. So it might come as a surprise to some people. Looks like I'll need to change one of the dialogues in my draft a bit...

Well, I guess that's the problem with multi-level dialogues, where choice matters. You never know what option the player will choose, at the same time you need to give the player all the important information. Dilemma.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh, I'm not offended at all. I assure you, that is not at all the reason why I have drawn attention to this harmless point. The story I'm working on takes place in a society full of prejudice and intolerance of all kinds. I can't afford to hold back within the story itself, to not break believability. But for the same reason, I need to be extra careful about what I say "outside" this story. Alas, a lot of people now don't see the difference between fantasy and reality, an artistic technique, and the author's own personal views. So maybe I'm overreacting... to some things.

As for Murella. I have big plans for her. After the story picks up some steam. That she is Sargon's niece is mentioned in the dialogue near his tent when the protagonist and Iolanta are waiting. There's even one line where the protagonist can ask her directly about it. But the fact that you didn't notice it suggested to me that this aspect would need to be duplicated again somewhere. Because in the part I'm working on, I assumed that the players already know they're related. So it might come as a surprise to some people. Looks like I'll need to change one of the dialogues in my draft a bit...

Well, I guess that's the problem with multi-level dialogues, where choice matters. You never know what option the player will choose, at the same time you need to give the player all the important information. Dilemma.
Let me use an example to help clarify:

For example, I adore Mass Effect but some (not me this time, but in your game's case yea lol) say "man, I wish I could have a real romance with Samara!" Well, the reasoning Samara isnt a real romance is the same as yours here for the ladies. Her religion/your world's religion (and in her case, life mission) prevents it. The lore prevents it from being seriously pursued or it becomes the sappy/cliche "its us against the world!" or "love conquers all".

This also makes me wonder this world's take on hermaphroditism (if you have any content planned and its a spoiler, nvm). Is she "blessed by the gods" because she is the best of both worlds can have kids/make others pregnant? Or an aberration, because unique things make religion brains go dumb and make angry?

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Let me use an example to help clarify:

For example, I adore Mass Effect but some (not me this time, but in your game's case yea lol) say "man, I wish I could have a real romance with Samara!" Well, the reasoning Samara isnt a real romance is the same as yours here for the ladies. Her religion/your world's religion (and in her case, life mission) prevents it. The lore prevents it from being seriously pursued or it becomes the sappy/cliche "its us against the world!" or "love conquers all".

This also makes me wonder this world's take on hermaphroditism (if you have any content planned and its a spoiler, nvm). Is she "blessed by the gods" because she is the best of both worlds can have kids/make others pregnant? Or an aberration, because unique things make religion brains go dumb and make angry?
To tell the truth, I've seen so many different requests from so many different people... A request to become a necromancer, furry, hyper pregnancy, and now even hermaphroditism. I'm getting a little worried about the planned central storyline. It's not even about sex. Or rather, sex might be an extra facet, a way, but not an end in itself.

Going back to the question of how a hermaphrodite would be treated in this world. Probably as the influence of Getaira, the fallen goddess. She is credited with the ability to pervert bodies and souls, and a double set of genitalia would most likely have been perceived as her "corruption". Yeah, this world is a long way from being scientific or rational. The worldview of the natives is mythological. And who would they attribute something like that to? Getaira. She is local Satan.

On the other hand, some secret cultists could build a cult around such a person. Hmm... You know, you just have given me an idea for a side adventure.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
To tell the truth, I've seen so many different requests from so many different people... A request to become a necromancer, furry, hyper pregnancy, and now even hermaphroditism. I'm getting a little worried about the planned central storyline. It's not even about sex. Or rather, sex might be an extra facet, a way, but not an end in itself.

Going back to the question of how a hermaphrodite would be treated in this world. Probably as the influence of Getaira, the fallen goddess. She is credited with the ability to pervert bodies and souls, and a double set of genitalia would most likely have been perceived as her "corruption". Yeah, this world is a long way from being scientific or rational. The worldview of the natives is mythological. And who would they attribute something like that to? Getaira. She is local Satan.

On the other hand, some secret cultists could build a cult around such a person. Hmm... You know, you just have given me an idea for a side adventure.
I didnt mean to make it seem like a request, it wasn't and given all your pathways programming them to be futa AND all these Bioware paths set up in Ch 1 alone: "if x did this, y happens which can result in z or q happening" would be brutal af on you the dev. It was just me wondering how that would work in your world and now I know but that sidestory sounds like it could be really fun.

I get it. You want an adult Bioware game, but the sex even in chapter 1 was in your face and you have to compete with story games that feature great sex scenes on top of story. People complain about Harem Hotel for the same reason. "Runey you story too much" "Runey quit moralizing about slavery and interracial relations". You arent alone in that regard.

Reactions: Defiant Explorer

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I didnt mean to make it seem like a request, it wasn't and given all your pathways programming them to be futa AND all these Bioware paths set up in Ch 1 alone: "if x did this, y happens which can result in z or q happening" would be brutal af on you the dev. It was just me wondering how that would work in your world and now I know but that sidestory sounds like it could be really fun.

I get it. You want an adult Bioware game, but the sex even in chapter 1 was in your face and you have to compete with story games that feature great sex scenes on top of story. People complain about Harem Hotel for the same reason. "Runey you story too much" "Runey quit moralizing about slavery and interracial relations". You arent alone in that regard.
Actually, that's funny. I wrote that sex is "not the main thing here" and... I remembered how much sex will be in the next update. Maybe I overdid it a little bit. But the moment in the story is surprisingly good for that. And it's only ~1/3 of the chapter. Oh, I hope I can make it in the announced deadline...

About possible side quest. It's just a vague idea so far, not a promise. And not in Chapter 2 (it's already planned out). And not in 4 or 5, there are a lot of events that can not be skipped. Rather, either Chapter 3 or after Chapter 5. But let's postpone the Napoleonic plans. Right now I need to finish at least the first third of Chapter 2.

But some secret cult worshipping someone... unusual... Who wants... and here we can take the idea of another player in this thread. Yeah, maybe. Very vague so far, but still.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Actually, that's funny. I wrote that sex is "not the main thing here" and... I remembered how much sex will be in the next update. Maybe I overdid it a little bit. But the moment in the story is surprisingly good for that. And it's only ~1/3 of the chapter. Oh, I hope I can make it in the announced deadline...

About possible side quest. It's just a vague idea so far, not a promise. And not in Chapter 2 (it's already planned out). And not in 4 or 5, there are a lot of events that can not be skipped. Rather, either Chapter 3 or after Chapter 5. But let's postpone the Napoleonic plans. Right now I need to finish at least the first third of Chapter 2.

But some secret cult worshipping someone... unusual... Who wants... and here we can take the idea of another player in this thread. Yeah, maybe. Very vague so far, but still.
If you name a character in that quest "Asia", I will literally be deceased by that. :LUL:

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022

I'm glad you're going with your artistic vision but also not afraid of making it lewd. And one thing I'd say is, if you're making it the way you want to make it, don't assume that just because somebody complains about a scene that means everyone who played hated it. There's a selection bias where people who dislike certain stuff tend to be more vocal than ones who like it (maybe not so much on THIS site, but even here). Like, I know some people complained about the ugly-bastard-blowjob scene when they ran into it, but that one was actually my favorite.

Anyway, one thing I didn't say before and I wanted to mention is that I like how the sexism and antiquated gender roles are a big part of the story but not SO overbearing that it becomes monotonous, which is unsurprisingly a problem with a lot of h-games. If literally EVERY male character you talk to is just like "Shut up cunt, who gave a walking pair of tits like you permission to speak?", it would quickly get tiresome.

It feels like there's a balance. Everyone is constantly aware of the protagonist's gender but it's not the only thing they ever talk about.

Also one more thing. I didn't see much mention of it but I loved the lewd play. It's hard to put my finger on exactly why but it felt really authentic for a lowbrow comedic play. I remember seeing some brief scenes of this kind of thing in HBO's "Rome" series, but other than that it's almost never represented in pop culture stuff featuring Rome or Roman-style cultures.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
If you name a character in that quest "Asia", I will literally be deceased by that. :LUL:
Don't worry. If I use someone else's ideas - all names will be in the Credits section. But the characters' names it's a different things. Even for random NPCs, I do a bit of backstory, most of which remains off-screen, but it helps me with the dialogues. That way they look like living people, not some functions. I mean, what if you don't like a character with your name, for example? Or if that character is brutally murdered? Or... Well, you get the point. What an awkward situation that would be.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm glad you're going with your artistic vision but also not afraid of making it lewd. And one thing I'd say is, if you're making it the way you want to make it, don't assume that just because somebody complains about a scene that means everyone who played hated it. There's a selection bias where people who dislike certain stuff tend to be more vocal than ones who like it (maybe not so much on THIS site, but even here). Like, I know some people complained about the ugly-bastard-blowjob scene when they ran into it, but that one was actually my favorite.

Anyway, one thing I didn't say before and I wanted to mention is that I like how the sexism and antiquated gender roles are a big part of the story but not SO overbearing that it becomes monotonous, which is unsurprisingly a problem with a lot of h-games. If literally EVERY male character you talk to is just like "Shut up cunt, who gave a walking pair of tits like you permission to speak?", it would quickly get tiresome.

It feels like there's a balance. Everyone is constantly aware of the protagonist's gender but it's not the only thing they ever talk about.

Also one more thing. I didn't see much mention of it but I loved the lewd play. It's hard to put my finger on exactly why but it felt really authentic for a lowbrow comedic play. I remember seeing some brief scenes of this kind of thing in HBO's "Rome" series, but other than that it's almost never represented in pop culture stuff featuring Rome or Roman-style cultures.
Sorry, there will be a wall of text.

The ugly-bastard-blowjob scene can turn into the ugly-bastard-sex scene if you choose to, um, fulfill the deal diligently. Just mentioning. In case you ever replay this moment again.

As for patriarchy, it's now a problem in many countries in the sense that it's no longer just a term or an object for research or questions of "why it was this way and not that way"... No, now it's just a swear word. And in this form, it's served in popular culture. That is, it has turned into the same stereotype. But is it possible to fight stereotypes with other stereotypes? Wouldn't that only make the stereotypes themselves stronger? Like putting out a fire with kerosene?

So yes, the story is set in a patriarchal society, and you can only play as a female character. But I relied more on books researching women's lives in Roman society rather than stereotypical notions of patriarchy. In my opinion, this gives excellent scope for many scenes, without moralizing or agenda. I don't take the players for idiots who won't understand for themselves what is right/wrong without my, as the author, moralizing lectures. My goal is to tell an interesting story, respecting the internal logic of the fictional world, not modern concepts of good and bad. People aren't idiots. They get it right. At least that's what I stubbornly want to believe. Force myself to.

So the protagonist won't lecture others about emancipation, feminism, sexism, or patriarchy. She doesn't even know such words. Neither does anyone else in this world, come to think about it. Too low level of civilization. But what a gorgeous expanse opens up when the protagonist is confronted with discrimination. What will she do? Cry and complain to the gods for injustice? Or, like many women of antiquity, will she turn it to her advantage, using all available means?

About the lewd play. For inspiration, I read several comedies by Aristophanes. Besides HBO's "Rome," there was also a similar scene in "Game of Thrones." So I guess I took a little bit from everywhere and mixed it up in my imagination, adding a few elements of local lore.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Don't worry. If I use someone else's ideas - all names will be in the Credits section. But the characters' names it's a different things. Even for random NPCs, I do a bit of backstory, most of which remains off-screen, but it helps me with the dialogues. That way they look like living people, not some functions. I mean, what if you don't like a character with your name, for example? Or if that character is brutally murdered? Or... Well, you get the point. What an awkward situation that would be.
Dude, if you actually go through with that idea, I would love for one of the cultists to be named Asia regardless of their fate especially if "Asia" dies in a hilarious way because thats the ultimate showing of respect imho. You have my express written permission to do that but "Asia" would need to be the Futa's biggest cultist. :ROFLMAO::LOL: (Credit would be nice too tho yea.)

If you go through with it and feel offense will be taken, just ask via DM here. Or AsiaArgento#7210 on Discord
Either/or. Anyway, best of luck with development. Things are solid so far.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Dude, if you actually go through with that idea, I would love for one of the cultists to be named Asia regardless of their fate especially if "Asia" dies in a hilarious way because thats the ultimate showing of respect imho. You have my express written permission to do that but "Asia" would need to be the Futa's biggest cultist. :ROFLMAO::LOL: (Credit would be nice too tho yea.)

If you go through with it and feel offense will be taken, just ask via DM here. Or AsiaArgento#7210 on Discord
Either/or. Anyway, best of luck with development. Things are solid so far.
Noted. Cultist. Kill hilariously. Asia.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Just found out about this game today and I'm really impressed. The amount of depth for a first release, the polish of the visuals. This is super high quality stuff. I really look forward to where this goes from here.

Side question: Is the flirting with Rex at the tavern just that, flirting? Because there doesn't appear to be any sexual content with him from my studying of the HTML code and since you're leaving with the troupe at the end, you presumably won't see him again.

Reactions: Defiant Explorer

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Side question: Is the flirting with Rex at the tavern just that, flirting? Because there doesn't appear to be any sexual content with him from my studying of the HTML code and since you're leaving with the troupe at the end, you presumably won't see him again.
Yep, just flirting. This is a bit of... non-traditional adult game. It obeys the general rules rather than the "porn" rules. Sometimes flirting is just flirting. But sometimes it's not. And that makes those moments even more enjoyable, in my opinion. Because you never know. It motivates exploration, not just clicking on options in the expectation of the next sex scene. Сhapter 1 already has a situation where attempts to flirt seemingly aren't taken favorably. Seemingly. And then...

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
You know, guys, I just had, like, a revelation. There's too much of me in this thread. Maybe some players want to discuss the game or their experiences with each other. And that's problematic when a dev shows up right away and starts commenting on everything.

From now on, if the question isn't addressed directly to me, I'll fight that... itch. It's hard, really hard for me, but I handle it. Just have to. Okay, that's it. Love you all.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Dumb question but... Why don´t u have discord?
Most of players just absolutely love to talk with dev - even if just because it´s rare. Most of devs are just... Well "too busy" and "too good" or "too mysterious" to engage with their fans.
It´s simple solution :coffee: u will get your fix, we will get inside info and nice feeling, u will get feedback regularly and we get newest updates about progress without spamming here :giggle:

Reactions: someothermon
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes