Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Lovely update as expected, on a general non spoilery note I like how nicely fleshed out every path has been so far. With similar games you often feel like there's a main or "proper" path but it's not the case here. I rarely find myself wanting to actually check out the other choices & outcomes but here half the fun is replaying to see them all since they're so nicely written as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I even wonder if you played as Heiress or Vagrant, who are virgins at the game's beginning. If so, the penetration passage there would be entirely different. Well, if the penetration option is chosen, of course. As well as Iolanta's reaction, too. Maybe this just a small piece, but still.
My Vagrant Selene already lost her virginity with a certain blacksmith in a small village :)

I haven't play the new update with my Heiress Selene yet.
She's still a virgin. I wasn't sure if I will make another pure lesbian playthrough with her. But after what you write, I think she may be more open with men, at least with attractive but a bit shy men and if Iolanta is involved ;-)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Lovely update as expected, on a general non spoilery note I like how nicely fleshed out every path has been so far. With similar games you often feel like there's a main or "proper" path but it's not the case here. I rarely find myself wanting to actually check out the other choices & outcomes but here half the fun is replaying to see them all since they're so nicely written as well.
I agree.
It's the first game I have 4 playthroughs, one for each origin, and each with a different ethos.
It's amazing the sum of slightly differences in dialogues you will see depending of your origin and ethos. Not to mention some special choices you get.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnerEmpire-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
As expected, the new content and stories are an absolute treat. The characters are solid if not endearing, and even the would be adonis is becoming slightly more palletable. Not that it'll get him any. Now, muscles on the other hand...

iamnot18

Apr 13, 2021
..40mb game .. how good can it be..
..okay i click here and there .. yawn..
<an hour later> .. And this is where the 1.5 update ends. A good place to save. Thanks for playing.
what? nooo..

Reactions: damnedfrog

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
is there any sex scene with tabius yet
Well, that's something new. But if seriously - nope. At least not yet.

..40mb game .. how good can it be..
..okay i click here and there .. yawn..
<an hour later> .. And this is where the 1.5 update ends. A good place to save. Thanks for playing.
what? nooo..
An hour?! There are 392k words in the game. Stop skipping! You're hurting my feelings!

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just FYI to the creator, guillemets aren't used in English. Use quotation marks.
Let me think... Postpone work on the next update for who knows how long for the heavy editing of ~400k of text, changing quotation marks everywhere to other quotation marks whose meaning is obvious to native English speakers as well... Nah, I'll pass. Besides, I like them better. Think of it as a stylization feature or my quirk, if you like.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Damn, Murella is really a cutie pie. Cant wait for her to become fullscale love interest, since Io is indeed interested only in friends with benefits relationship (according to current version ending. Kind of wish if you choose to let em know you re awake there d be an option to say something like "ffs find a room, am trying to sleep here".) Also hope we will be able to go on Murella relashionship route without corrupting her.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes