Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
np, tho this update was just 4 new scenes to unlock, 3 new choices. However, this update was bigger than previous updates render-wise.
Regardless, I appreciate you work as well as that of the other mods and devs, because it's a lot of work and not always receive the praise it deserve. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Do the colours always match the dark/light/favor/filthy stuff cause sometimes there's colours with no attached 'type' and i can't tell what option is better in those cases.
Untitled.png
Example, it's green which corresponds to light choices, but it doesn't say light and whilst it has 'sex scene' in brackets the sex scene is actually the first option, unless it's suggesting a sex scene much later... i just need some clarification on this mod and i'm not finding it in-thread.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Jeevant , Just letting you know of some errors i uncovered using your mod, i'll link you to the start of the discussion about it, it's only a few posts in a row. Here.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Jeevant , Just letting you know of some errors i uncovered using your mod, i'll link you to the start of the discussion about it, it's only a few posts in a row. Here.
Hmm, that's weird but the rename is intentional i had added that for players to have a customised name to atleast show up at most places of not all.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hmm, that's weird but the rename is intentional i had added that for players to have a customised name to atleast show up at most places of not all.
Well the rename was not so much the point as a left over end of content marker re-added to the game i presume because your dialogue replacement file was based from a version that still included it. I don't know enough about these things, i just wanted to point out the rough coordinates to you and hand you a localized map, you know that land far better than i do.

Reactions: Jeevant

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Do the colours always match the dark/light/favor/filthy stuff cause sometimes there's colours with no attached 'type' and i can't tell what option is better in those cases.
View attachment 1736042
Example, it's green which corresponds to light choices, but it doesn't say light and whilst it has 'sex scene' in brackets the sex scene is actually the first option, unless it's suggesting a sex scene much later... i just need some clarification on this mod and i'm not finding it in-thread.
Did you ever find out the answer to this? I'd usually go for a Dark playthrough but if that means missing too much content I'll do something else.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Did you ever find out the answer to this? I'd usually go for a Dark playthrough but if that means missing too much content I'll do something else.
Er, if it's not in this thread then no i did not, we didn't speak in PM or anything and i cbf'd to read up so if it isn't further up then no.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Er, if it's not in this thread then no i did not, we didn't speak in PM or anything and i cbf'd to read up so if it isn't further up then no.
Yeah, I was hoping you'd have found out through playing or something else. Thanks for the quick answer anyway.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
it's green which corresponds to light choices, but it doesn't say light
Green is usually for light yes but it is also used when there is no points involved in choice but let's says there is a best choice based on some dialogues or sex scene leading choice.
sex scene is actually the first option, unless it's suggesting a sex scene much later
I'll take a look, might have been a mistake.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
updated to v1.4!

Changelog:
- Unlocked new gallery scenes in v1.4
- Fixed a choice bug pointed out by Bingoogus
- Fixed the hint toggle window not working properly in the prison and bar freeroam
- Hints for new choices

DOWNLOAD: - - -

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
updated to v1.4!

Changelog:
- Unlocked new gallery scenes in v1.4
- Fixed a choice bug pointed out by Bingoogus
- Fixed the hint toggle window not working properly in the prison and bar freeroam
- Hints for new choices

DOWNLOAD: - - -
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!