SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thanks bro!
Eh, WinRAR is fine, even 7zip can be said to lag behind even now compared to Nanazip, it is forked from the source code of 7-Zip. But you really shouldn't have issues with WinRAR, people can say it's shitty all they want, but I've not had any issue in 10 years of use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mograx

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Eh, WinRAR is fine, even 7zip can be said to lag behind even now compared to Nanazip, it is forked from the source code of 7-Zip. But you really shouldn't have issues with WinRAR, people can say it's shitty all they want, but I've not had any issue in 10 years of use.

I had my share of disappointments with WinRAR. Those CRC errors are more of an excuse to say how bad the app is.
7zip is fast and free, and if it can't unpack something, it's because the file is completely destroyed.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Morally Purple Congrats for the update, I hope everything is going well on your side. I am simply wondering if you are planning an Itch.io or Steam release once you hit 2.0. If you are I would refrain from playing the version here since there is not much left to do (I suppose) and support you over there then and get the full ending experience. Beside it would give me an excuse to try the other path I didn't take and an other shot at the hidden renders.
Yes, I hope to release the game on Steam after v2.0.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I can't for the life of me find the name of the variables in this thread to use the console. What are the Dark, Light, Filth, Jackoff, etc variables called?

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes