SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so all this wait just for this?
Yes, afaik the developer hasn't had a lot of time for the game.

So, they put out something instead of making everyone wait till next year for the ending.

This is the first part of the ending-update. The second part will follow later this year and will be called v1.95. The final update, v2.0, will be released next year.

Reactions: hitmanlegend

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InnerGrowth-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mazurcraft

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a hot minute since I last played this. My light path is a bit behind so I'll get that playthrough in order. Might just do a full on replay for both light and dark.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Having problems with the unlockables?

Here's my patch which should make things a little easier. It only makes them easier to spot, it doesn't tell you where they are and you'll still need to replay going through the multiple options to find them all.

Extract and enjoy :)

29/05/23 - patch updated to 1.7a for game version 1.7
28/11/23 - patch updated to 1.8a for game version 1.8 (apologies for the delay, work got in the way)
New game release. Looking forward to your update. :)

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
It's been a while since there was an update. I wondered if it had been abandoned.
I'm reassured.
Good continuation to the DV.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what is even supposed to be in this update? loaded last save - it ends in same fucking place (Naamah yelling "die")

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Morally Purple Congrats for the update, I hope everything is going well on your side. I am simply wondering if you are planning an Itch.io or Steam release once you hit 2.0. If you are I would refrain from playing the version here since there is not much left to do (I suppose) and support you over there then and get the full ending experience. Beside it would give me an excuse to try the other path I didn't take and an other shot at the hidden renders.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
what is even supposed to be in this update? loaded last save - it ends in same fucking place (Naamah yelling "die")
There are three final path options. Two of them have been completed, and were in this update.
There's still one to go, which is probably the one you were into with the save you're using.
Getting to the end should give you an option to go back in time which will let you choose your path.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes