Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.9] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Eldrazi

Aug 25, 2019
Update wheeeeeennnnn?
Their Patreon has a system where based on how much you pay, the earlier you get the update.

The 7.8 went out on 6/14. People paying a ridiculous $50 / month got it then.
On 6/21, people who pay 20 got it
On 6/27, people who pay 10 dollars got the update
On 7/5, it should have been opened to the people shilling 5 dollars a month
and this Friday, 7/12, it should be opened to the folks giving 3 dollars a month

Then one of them uploads it here? 7.5 is free as of last month. Maybe 7.6 will be free this month? So if no one uploads it, then 7.8 will be free in September?

Oh you meant an update to the story! Yeah, not any time soon I believe.

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnerSelfDevelopmentProgram-0.7.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: carbonz

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Surprising absolutely nobody, it ends on day 12 once again, same scene. Old saves can't be used as usual and the extent of the "Karina Redesign" consists of one picture.
Remind me about this one in 10 years or so. Maybe it'll last until day 13 then.
I agree with you that the dev has too much of a slow pace, but to be perfectly objective and fair to him/her, Karina's redesign technically consists of a new sprite (which means a set of pictures coded into the game, not just one), he/she also changed the scene and the dialogue.

Even if it's not much progress in the game itself as a whole, I will give it to the dev that the sprite does look better.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
I agree with you that the dev has too much of a slow pace, but to be perfectly objective and fair to him/her, Karina's redesign technically consists of a new sprite (which means a set of pictures coded into the game, not just one), he/she also changed the scene and the dialogue.

Even if it's not much progress in the game itself as a whole, I will give it to the dev that the sprite does look better.
OMG! THESE JUICY TITS OMG!

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Once again a new update, with what seems to be only minor changes. Though depending on what it might be tolerable this time since there are apparently 'improvements' to the class. If it's no longer just a slide-screen with no interactivity then that is at least somewhat palpable. Oh, and a new scene for Karina... but of course it cuts off right as it reaches that part so it might be within the current content, or after it. If it's during it better be a set-up for more content later.

Futaharem

Jan 3, 2019
Hi, can someone help me with this? i'm stuck in the girlfriend pleasign game and cannot exit here . I try to touch clicking in the circles or following the messages on the top but after 20 minutes nothing happens. 1722680727544.png

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, can someone help me with this? i'm stuck in the girlfriend pleasign game and cannot exit here . I try to touch clicking in the circles or following the messages on the top but after 20 minutes nothing happens.
You have to hold down the mouse button on the spot as long as the message on the top says so, rather than giving multiple clicks.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Once again a new update, with what seems to be only minor changes. Though depending on what it might be tolerable this time since there are apparently 'improvements' to the class. If it's no longer just a slide-screen with no interactivity then that is at least somewhat palpable. Oh, and a new scene for Karina... but of course it cuts off right as it reaches that part so it might be within the current content, or after it. If it's during it better be a set-up for more content later.
Interesting, I'll be waiting for a hero to upload it in here then (y)

brosephius

Jun 30, 2021
Hate to bandwagon on a free game, but seeing the dev already focusing on re-designing and re-working things that were already fine when the game is still barely an intro makes me so pessimistic for actually seeing this game become something. The workout content doesn't bode well either. What about if/when the player actually undergoes some kind of body change? How much time will be spent animating the new body/outfit? So much time spent on something that feels more like bonus content than a substantial addition to the game. Makes it seem like the dev has no real plan for how things will unfold. Would love to be proven wrong since the game looks so good. I want to see the protag become a femboy, but in all the years this game has been in dev he's only shaved!

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Hate to bandwagon on a free game, but seeing the dev already focusing on re-designing and re-working things that were already fine when the game is still barely an intro makes me so pessimistic for actually seeing this game become something. The workout content doesn't bode well either. What about if/when the player actually undergoes some kind of body change? How much time will be spent animating the new body/outfit? So much time spent on something that feels more like bonus content than a substantial addition to the game. Makes it seem like the dev has no real plan for how things will unfold. Would love to be proven wrong since the game looks so good. I want to see the protag become a femboy, but in all the years this game has been in dev he's only shaved!
That's fair but the fact that things are changing but remaining as they have been changed in updates going forward thus far, shows that while the dev may not have had a plan, they clearly do now. (Buildings/characters are more structured and realistic for instance). If they decide to start remaking the game all over AGAIN, then we can talk about that. But honestly games changing everything early into the development isn't unheard of or uncommon, even major games like Halo 2 were completely redone, for Halo 2 it was due to time restrictions, but you get the point. You're totally valid for this criticism, I'm just saying give it time and the devs true intentions will be shown, for worse or for good. (Still a game with ENORMOUS potential though.)

y12a1b

Aug 6, 2024
Can someone explain how to install for windows, the instructions are vague, i'm not tech savvy and want to play. when i install it, it appears as a chrome item and nothing happens when i open it, there is no option to extract anything.
Can you please advise?

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 3905909

I dont care who the dev sends im not playing the whole game again to see couple of scenes

Totally fair, thankfully every update going forward should be new since on the Patreon the dev is saying the next update will continue everything after the meeting. So unless they decide to redraw the friend, should all be new content, FINALLY. (Still a good game as is, just definitely needs more content. Though everything towards the end of this update has huge promise for future events.)

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes