Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.9] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InnerSelfDevelopmentProgram-0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SlaversWorld

Jul 29, 2020
Maybe it is not fair since most of us here don't pay for it, but this seems to be a stalling tactic to get as much money possible from the patrons by always "redesigning" for months before adding actual content. Seen it many times before, and in this case it is even more prominent because of the high patreon prices and the fact that you have always start from scratch with every update.

Hard no from me from this point forward, which is a shame, because it showed much potential at the beginning years ago and it is content wise almost the same since then.

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I liked the new remodel, the problem is that we are in a loop in what seems to be the beginning of the game and we are already in version 0.7.9, I think there should already be a lot more than we already have.
mostly because of the number a game in a 0.7 per usual order should be at least half way done, if i'm beeing generous cuse usual you could say this is percentage until the 1.0 where it mean the game is plaable from start to finish but a game that is on 0.7.9 that in terms of story just begun the true content of the game, well it's just too little of content here

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
mostly because of the number a game in a 0.7 per usual order should be at least half way done, if i'm beeing generous cuse usual you could say this is percentage until the 1.0 where it mean the game is plaable from start to finish but a game that is on 0.7.9 that in terms of story just begun the true content of the game, well it's just too little of content here
To be fair to them, it's a 0.7.9 Alpha not Beta. Aka right now the main goal should be giving us a taste of all the game has to offer(or most of it) and/or enough to hook people. Which I would say they are 70% there for in terms of an Alpha build minus the bugs. Just would like to see the first real change/development. I suspect once in Beta it'll be not going from version to version numbers.

In terms of 0.1.0 Alpha and 0.7.9 Alpha, there has absolutely been a ton of development. It used to be really only the conditioning and that was it. It's been the past few versions they've ground to a stall.

Though I will agree, the current status is infuriating. If they get to 1.0 Beta I will absolutely riot if they're still around the current state in terms of new content.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
So I made an oops. I changed the resolution in game (the window was cut off at the bottom by default). I completely forgot that any app I try to do that on starts having an aneurysm and locks up to the point that not even task manager or taskkill in cmd prompt can get rid of it. Now I just want to know how to set it back to default so I can either deal with the slight cut off or try fullscreen. It still saved the setting and I can't figure out where, as a fresh install doesn't fix it. The problem persists on any app that isn't default resolution. Any body know where the configs are saved for this game so I can delete them and start fresh?

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
This update has some new content with the storyline, but it is small.
In the previous updates, the author focused on graphical redesign for some characters.
Currently, there are five characters in-game:
- Alex - MC;
- Professor Karina - MC's leading professor;
- Nathan - MC's class colleague;
- Jessica - MC's girlfriend;
- Mike - MC's roommate.
For now, the author has redesigned the first three (or two, for Nathan, I am not sure, but we will see) characters.
I guess the next update will focus on redesigning the remaining characters.
Also, he will probably redesign the gym animation in the following updates.
This is just my opinion.

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
To be fair to them, it's a 0.7.9 Alpha not Beta. Aka right now the main goal should be giving us a taste of all the game has to offer(or most of it) and/or enough to hook people. Which I would say they are 70% there for in terms of an Alpha build minus the bugs. Just would like to see the first real change/development. I suspect once in Beta it'll be not going from version to version numbers.

In terms of 0.1.0 Alpha and 0.7.9 Alpha, there has absolutely been a ton of development. It used to be really only the conditioning and that was it. It's been the past few versions they've ground to a stall.

Though I will agree, the current status is infuriating. If they get to 1.0 Beta I will absolutely riot if they're still around the current state in terms of new content.
how to play alpha version im not getting any quest regarding alpha version?

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
and after years i still can't get out of the gym, and everywhere i see to change the settings of the window resolution size, just doesn't work
There should be an arrow symbol just to the left of the characters head. It blends in with the background so is not really apparent. It quite a poor implementation for sure.

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
some of the rework i like, but if you go to the gym you can not get back out, the size of this game should be for 800 x 600 so it can work on any machine , i will try it once more maybe in a year when the Dev decides to actually fix some of the issues not eveyone who plays these games has a developer machine and yet the problems can still be found .

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Trying to torrent but getting told there are no seeds despite the website saying there are apparently six seeders. Using qBittorrent and also tried Bittorrent. I know this is for the game, but any idea what is happening?

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes