Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.9] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
How does one increase masculinity and domination? I played it up to the date with the GF and nothing I did increased it. No matter how many points i got it kept being at 0

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why the dev keeps using Unity I have no idea. Unity and this game do not mix, PERIOD!!! The story lags, going to a different room or scene lags or freezes. Takes forever just to start the game. I had to open as Administrator and it still took forever. Then it fucks with my computer and slows it down. I have to restart my computer. This has happened from the beginning of this game and nothing has changed.

It is too bad, the dev insists on Unity. With Ren'py or RPGM, this game could become a classic. The characters are real cuties, and the dev had made some improvements to the game itself and the characters, but not to the operation of the game.

Once again, I have to delete this game, to save my computer.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
I've just tried version 7.9, the emphasis is on TRIED, you don't have to fill out the questionnaire at the very beginning anymore, BUT the quest softlocks now because you didn't fill out the questionnaire!-_-

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
This is a game that if it worked properly, and I get it's an alpha and that game development is not easy, I would be more than willing to pay for. It is pleasing to the eyes. It has a great concept but that's where it kind of ends. The bugs are quite numerous. I get that he is redesigning some stuff but now you have a questionaire that fills itself out. And the updates that have come out it usually adds very little new content. So if you were paying for this one time it might be okay because right now it's toss up as to what's going to happen with this. If you're a patreon or subscribestar? What happens when your 300-500 deep in pledges? There's no triple A title that costs that much.

I get the devs need support and there are games on here that I've gone back and bought on Steam to support that developer but you know what? I know those games work and that they are going to be finished.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Does this game even have a Alpha version?
Every version you play currently is an Alpha version. It's so early into production(despite the years) that it's still in the state where any version you play is Alpha. In game development when the mechanics are still being messed around with to see what works, that's Alpha. Games in beta that get an Alpha version are the newest updates that the developer knows should work, but not if any bugs will occur.

Beta meanwhile should have it's main gameplay loop established even if the end itself or parts of it are missing. Something this game still lacks.

jaswm

May 13, 2022
Found a bug.

After you help Nathan with the butt plug on day 12 you're taken back to the bathroom. You can go back into the stall and it starts the help Nathan with the plug routine, but on the first scene when inserting the plug the animation shows the plug already inserted and the scene hangs.

3.00 star(s) 38 Votes