The Misfits

Coming of Age

Village slut Transformation

The East Block

Casual Desires

Thank you in advance!
Hi kooldude2000 ,

I have ;)
The games I play are about corruption of innocent female characters (by themselves or by others :devilish:), I find Vanilla games boring :whistle:
If, in addition, the girls are still virgin at the beginning, it is the best :devilish:

Of course (call me Captain Obvious) : I played all the games in my lists ^^!

Cleo Torres : The dance of Life by Static FastArt : quite new game down here, not much content so far but promising

Live in Corruption by Dirty Secret Studio : Remake of the amazing Cohabitation by Sid Valentine.

My best Deal by Pirot King

Pandora Box 2 (I prefer by far the sequel than the first game due to hot Ellie the redhead cute girl in second :love:)

Lost at birth by V19

Tamara Exposed by Adorable Romaine : the Queen of female outdoor exposure kink :love:

Life in Middle East by Lustful Fantasy

Esra in Istanbul by Trash Panda

The Prison Guard by Trash Panda

Pineapple Express by Dimajio333

Angel's awakening : Gameplay far from Renpy but awesome female voice acting imho

Angel in LA by Digiurge Creations : not related to the other Angel game just above ^^

Immoral Stories Rebecca by GGG33 : dev is slow but content is hot and fits my kinks perfectly. :devilish:

Best regards.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Bet its going to be a great and huge update, eight months of work after all.
Nope... Only five months... remastering work ended in december 2023 and dev of new season started in January to end in mid June 2024.

As far as I know, the content of episode 1 (season 2) is done, the dev is testing and is waiting for Steam approval to release it on all platforms at the same moment.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Well hopefully they also gave attention to the progress of the game? How much they earning from it currently?
I hope so as well...

From the end of season 1, MC being fucked by cheating on her boyfriend is starting to be her new standard... and her Innocence meter cannot be refilled... She still seems to be reluctant because of a strong feeling of guilt ...
I cannot wait to see what content we will have...

I do not know how much the dev is earning (in fact I do not care), but it seems he has always between 1600 to 1700 subscribers...

Last edited:
Reactions: hardcoreps89

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
New update release info anyone have it?

"For this release, the strategy I had from Steam has fallen and I will not make you wait (now I have to receive criticism from the other side , but hey it's not my fault is that Steam has not approved me), so I will do it as it has always been, respecting the tiers, the release dates will be:

• Nightly Massage and Above: Friday 5th of July 2024 | 14:00 (GMT-4 Hour)-(1 week before the Official Launch Date)
  • Sugar Booster: Monday 8th of July 2024 | 14:00 (GMT-4 Hour)-(4 days before the Official Launch Date)
  • Morning Coffee: Friday 12th of July 2024 | 14:00 (GMT-4 Hour)-(Official Launch Date)
To sum up, on Monday/Tuesday I will go to do the uploads of Innocence Or Money Season 2 Episode 1, I will look to add 1 or 2 more quality links as I expect a high demand, on Wednesday and Thursday I will test that everything is working, and on Friday 5th the first release will be done for the Nightly Massage tiers and above."

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes