Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I play a lot of games on this site. When I first started, I'd get frustrated waiting months and months for updates of my favourite games to drop. But as I started playing more and more games, eventually it bothered me less and less, because I was concentrating on the next new game. These days I barely notice the time between updates, because at any one time, I'm literally playing well over a hundred titles. And there are new updates for at least one of these games literally everyday. I think at the moment, there's about 20 games on my to do list. And I never get frustrated anymore waiting
Would love to know your 20 games that you have on your to do list.
:)

DiRolMix

Nov 30, 2020
17 june
--- GAME STATUS ---

1.686 (100% Finished)
ANIMATIONS:
503!!! (100% Finished)
I pushed myself to reach this number; now we have more cameras than Fred!
TEXT/STORY:
100% Finished
CODING:
95% Finished
TRANSLATIONS:
25% Finished
SOUNDS:
20% FInished

2 New languages will be added:

* Arabic
* Spanish (Latin America)
you can post all Patreon stuff on kemono su, if you have Patreon subscription, that would be great.

Last edited:

DiRolMix

Nov 30, 2020
The amount of content of the second season will be about equal to the content of the entire first season ?

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
you can post all Patreon stuff on kemono su, if you have Patreon subscription, that would be great.
Patreon does not accept payments from bank cards in my country (Russia). I took information about the status of the game from the Steam store.

Oct 27, 2022
Hi Chinesewarrior,

Your questions are very interesting ;)
However, I cannot tell if you like slow burn games in general or not. ^^!
You may think all of them are just wasting time... What is right ?

The way I see slow burn games :
Imagine you travel during your vacation, what kind of person are you ?
  1. Travel,is boring, only destination matters.
  2. You enjoy the landscape you see during the travel as much as the destination.
I disagree with you when you say here the dev tries to delay the event MC will be fucked... I have not this feeling.
Slow burn games are this second choice above and I recognize myself into it. I do not see what we have in this game as "delay" or "excuses to not have not MC be fucked".
The story matters.
I see it as foreplay before sex.
The dev seems to have a plan for his game... In Discord, he is seen to have in mind content that is further than what is released.
he would be seen as easily changeable and not reliable about his choices if he cancelled what he plans to have MC fucked too soon for the reasons you said : the game gather subscribers who mostly like this slow burn side of the game.
No certainty here in what I just said, just what can be inferred...

And to have good foreplay, as I said, the only thing I want to see is enough significant progress towards the goal (MC being fucked) update after update. Through texts and the storytelling, I can see such significant progression in this game.
MC is clearly more corrupted at the end of each update relased so far than she was in the beginning of each of them...
And in this last update, she really seems to be on the edge. I cannot wait to play next update ^^

I cannot say more... I have no other clue... Only the dev knows...
What I saw so far is enough to convince me the game goes in the right direction... :)

Best regards.
nice input, i mysel have a preference when there's build up at some extent, if not it's just banging after banging which surprisingly can be pretty boring

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
no one knows for certain. Developer sends uploads it to steam this week to get an opproval. Then we need a member willing to put it on here. So could take a little while i guess. Developer propably wants to make some money with his patreon and steam accounts before everyone would grab it for free

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
One of the best slow burns ever if you play the corruption path. The grind is not bad at all and very easy to make money. The phone scene with Fred at the end of last update was one of the best constructed seduction scenes in a VN. In the sex animations I just wish we could have a better POV of her ass. I quibble, however, and eagerly await the next update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes