kritoku

Nov 2, 2020
Is there still hope for someone else to fuck Jennifer in this century? :rolleyes: :D
i just make a guess. highly possible coffee shop boss, highly possible landlord will fuck again, medium change massage parlour customer. no chance boyfriend. The developer could be matches beauty&beast than last season's rape-attempted pretty ugly 2d freak guy:) will fuck.. But i think my last guess very loooong shot:)

yeah, we will see, good luck developer to meet to expectations. anyway thanks for all..

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
i just make a guess. highly possible coffee shop boss, highly possible landlord will fuck again, medium change massage parlour customer. no chance boyfriend. The developer could be matches beauty&beast than last season's rape-attempted pretty ugly 2d freak guy:) will fuck.. But i think my last guess very loooong shot:)

yeah, we will see, good luck developer to meet to expectations. anyway thanks for all..
Pretty sure he wasn't really asking that literally. The fact is this dev has given us 0 updates on the "Next" chapter or update on this VN. The Patreon has nothing but a few picture sets being released and something for Valentines day. The Website has no information at all. The last "UPDATE" was a remaster of the shite we already had.

This Dev isn't communicating at all with the people supporting him. Soooo could the dev do any of the things you would like to see sure he can.... Will he do it before we are on our death beds remains to be seen however lol.

Aug 20, 2023
probably the coffee shop boss, the stepdad, al lot of other man and woman, but not the boyfriend......
and sis probably will be pregnant first...
The DEV could finish the game with her wedding, they would go on the honeymoon and then the groom would be the last one to fuck Jennifer, and in she head, the images of all the men who fucked her would appear, so she would have orgasms multiple thinking about them, while her husband penetrated that already broken pussy... Here's the suggestion! :cool:

Aug 20, 2023

There could also be a rape scene, avoidable of course, for very sensitive people, a forced sex scene so that Jennifer can protect her sister, perhaps... Then she would be forced to have sex with a man she hates, perhaps a new character that may appear... Just a suggestion. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrimX95

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There could also be a rape scene, avoidable of course, for very sensitive people, a forced sex scene so that Jennifer can protect her sister, perhaps... Then she would be forced to have sex with a man she hates, perhaps a new character that may appear... Just a suggestion. :unsure:
Or its a woman that does it? Why always a man? lol I think the cafe owner should have a sister, an old ugly woman that does the same as he does, sick of the friendly-lesbian-character-that runs a sex shop-who has tattoos. To be honest I'll settle for any sex in it, I'm going out on a limb and assuming the sexual content will be low, we'll end up with ten months of groping then she might have actual sex again.
I have to note I am becoming disillusioned beyond belief with these so called adult games, they're so dull, with effort you can depict anything and we get hours of dull chatting and tedious poses in gyms. But hell I'm not paying them so my opinion doesn't matter.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine
Aug 20, 2023
Or its a woman that does it? Why always a man? lol I think the cafe owner should have a sister, an old ugly woman that does the same as he does, sick of the friendly-lesbian-character-that runs a sex shop-who has tattoos. To be honest I'll settle for any sex in it, I'm going out on a limb and assuming the sexual content will be low, we'll end up with ten months of groping then she might have actual sex again.
I have to note I am becoming disillusioned beyond belief with these so called adult games, they're so dull, with effort you can depict anything and we get hours of dull chatting and tedious poses in gyms. But hell I'm not paying them so my opinion doesn't matter.
That's why I have more fun with RPGM games, they don't have the same graphic beauty, but they are more exciting and the scripts are generally good. "Dangerous Change Kaede Edition" has a very good script and lots of top-notch NTR content. "The Office Wife" is amazing!

Reactions: HeroHate

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
The DEV could finish the game with her wedding, they would go on the honeymoon and then the groom would be the last one to fuck Jennifer, and in she head, the images of all the men who fucked her would appear, so she would have orgasms multiple thinking about them, while her husband penetrated that already broken pussy... Here's the suggestion! :cool:
God I really hope they do that! :love:

Last edited:

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017

Innocence or Money [Season 1 - Remastered] [MarcialART]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.46 GB

Links updated on 12/19/2024

PC: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you update the links ? THank you !

Reactions: sdxxx

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Yes its been too long and there has being no update at all. The story is now taking off & let's see which direction it takes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S1 Remaster + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.785 GB

Come find me on .

Reactions: Planmaster

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
any new updates ?
I think she had to learn Kung Fu from Beggar So to take on a powered up Tong Po from the future, her boyfriend becomes an ice cream man until he is run over and goes to join the marines, her sister is back but is now White instead of Gray and leads the charge against the orc realm of Monkey Marko III......
....... I'm guessing, in reality, we can expect scenes of Jen strolling around a gym, groping from the old guy, lots of blahblahblah dialogue that no one really reads.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018

Hope the thugs make a comeback.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes