HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Agree. No way this game is abandoned. Just don't
count on a release every month, or every other month.
Hi Pdr602,

Of course...
And when a dev does not want to tell a date of release it usually means he does not know himself.
I never ask devs about release dates, it puts useless pressure on them : they do not need that.
When a game is close to be released, I don't think they can forget to say it in due time ;)

Best regards.

Reactions: Pdr602

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hi Pdr602,

Of course...
And when a dev does not want to tell a date of release it usually means he does not know himself.
I never ask devs about release dates, it puts useless pressure on them : they do not need that.
When a game is close to be released, I don't think they can forget to say it in due time ;)

Best regards.
I don't ask for exact dates. However, if I am supporting financially I will ask how frequently they intend to release updates. I think that is a fair question to ask and is general enough that the dev should not feel pressured.

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
Hi packard1928,

Some fantasies I guess... There is neither reason nor fact to think this game is abandoned... The dev is working on it : he posts new in-game pictures in a weekly pace like usual... Even if he never posts spoilers (his choice)...
And he is on Discord, seeking feedbacks, like usual too...

Best regards.
Can you share the discord link to join it?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
*Apologies* I thought I was in the "Our Red String" thread! My post must have sounded pretty cryptic!
I forgot I was checking the IoM thread to see if anything new has developed, just like you!
Ok...I will check back next in 3743 to see if an update has been released.
Give me feedback then!

• Haha
Reactions: Andrea9999

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I don't ask for exact dates. However, if I am supporting financially I will ask how frequently they intend to release updates. I think that is a fair question to ask and is general enough that the dev should not feel pressured.
Hi Pdr602,

No Pb ;)
The dev said at the beginning he planned to release 15-30 minutes of content every 2-3 months. So far, it is more an hour of content every 4,5 months.
About this next update currently under development, he just said last year it will be shorter than the last one.

Best regards.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry, is this game active or is it no longer available for F95?
There's a big wait until the next real update, I'll assume months away still, best ask a patron but even theses will not know until "seven days before release".

Aug 20, 2023
The last release was in December 2023. What makes you think it's not active? It's active.

I would be patient though because it's probably going to be a while before the next update. The developer does not give release dates. Many have asked.
In December it wasn't an update, a new chapter in the story. It was a remaster (the same story with no new features)! The S2 update is taking a long time...

Reactions: Pdr602

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The last release was in December 2023. What makes you think it's not active? It's active.

I would be patient though because it's probably going to be a while before the next update. The developer does not give release dates. Many have asked.
Thank you, I was asking because I read that it could only be obtained through Steam.

Emcie

Oct 13, 2018
wth... that there is no android version release in this remaster... can anyone have a source for this remaster

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
hi poopers!
i've researched game a bit and found out that game is not finished, i mean the story of jessica, so it's 15 euros/dollars for a game that's not even finished! the dev has put a open ending so to release other episodes... and then? game's grindy as hell itself, surely not worth the 15 nukes, but even the free version is grindy as hell... plenty of better games out there than this one, no reason to waste money on it.
Thank you very much : I like to laugh and this post is priceless :LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes