Almightyking @98

Nov 19, 2022
View attachment 1301986

Overview:
Jennifer is the MC of the history. She is very innocent and comes from a little town called Greensdale, she has never been to the city and has no idea what will await her when she arrives and the situations she will face. But you will help her and decide what to do in most of those situations, will she be a hardworking and honest girl? or you will lead her to a dark path and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes... her future will be in your hands!
The decisions you make will not only affect Jennifer but her environment, will you corrupt all those close to her?)​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-10
Release Date: 2022-10-09
Developer: MarcialART
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.05): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.05): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

ibizadalton thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1301997 View attachment 1301998 View attachment 1302000 View attachment 1301999 View attachment 1302003 View attachment 1437076 View attachment 1437077 View attachment 1437078 View attachment 1437079
Version 0.06 for android?

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
why there is no prostitution tag?
Hi leg28,

Because there is not really such content so far (except a quick scene in the beginning of the game in the massage center that could be seen as prostitution and maybe a street whore quickly seen on TV by the landlord)...
However, that does not mean such content may not be present later in the game one day : unlike rape and loli content, the dev never said there would never be prostitution in the game.

In fact, prostitution involving the main female characters is a kind of content I hope to be present too ^^

Best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Hi leg28,

Because there is not really such content so far (except a quick scene in the beginning of the game in the massage center that could be seen as prostitution and maybe a street whore quickly seen on TV by the landlord)...
However, that does not mean such content may not be present later in the game one day : unlike rape and loli content, the dev never said there would never be prostitution in the game.

In fact, prostitution involving the main female characters is a kind of content I hope to be present too ^^

Best regards.
Fred pays her for all sorts of favors though.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Fred pays her for all sorts of favors though.
Hi Bigapee,

Yes you are right : good point ;).

But, those events did not come to mind when leg28 talked about prostitution...
Despite I like it, does this content deserve to get the tag ?

Those events give the vibe, of course, but I think a prostitution tag may be a bit misleading now : too early ?...

Best regards.

Last edited:

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Just curious, Who would you like to be the first one to do it in the game?
i was excited thinking that Frederick was going to nail her that one time, then Dean was about to force her and i was happy about that lol. some people are probably going to be disappointed in who fucks her first. Dean and Frederick are my picks. i persoanlly would prefer if they force her into it

Edit.. i would love if she gets fucked in the ass too!

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
i was excited thinking that Frederick was going to nail her that one time, then Dean was about to force her and i was happy about that lol. some people are probably going to be disappointed in who fucks her first. Dean and Frederick are my picks. i persoanlly would prefer if they force her into it

I hope there's going to be options on which route to take first for who pipes her

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019

Wonder if they'll heed your words?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What's wrong with the gallery? I have played multiple scenes that are still locked like the scene in which the MC returns home with her boyfriend and once he's gone, she and Fred..

Regards

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes