• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Innocent Au-pair: Restart [v0.186] [D&D visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for some feedback guys. In the first release there is always some place for improvement. Ignazzio I will consider your suggestions. Although I am do not really want to overfocus much on a sandbox. But of course the schedule in the house, some lead points and more house images are needed. In that regard I agree. However, I do not really want to make any complex system of the game. As it might be just a hell to fix something if something goes wrong.

the original game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/au-pair-innocence-v0-9-se-alex.2595/ They original developers are long gone and not available. I was in contact with the main one shortly after he abondoned the game. He did not want to continue working on the game as support was decreasing. He did not know how to fix the game and decided just to drop it.

I was kind of thinking to re-start it long ago but back then I did not have any time for it. Now I do.

I guess the question of officiality is not really relevant but even this version (0.1) is a little bit more than just fan-based. Usually, as far I as I know, fan-based does not have good quality. So I would never call it like that.

By the way, I never posted any game here. Do you know guys long will it take to the game to be moved from the section to the game section? For me it would be nice to have finally the final link to the game on this forum. I am not sure whether this link is going to be same when the game is going to be moved.
congratulations, the game is very well organized, this game was one of the first I played.... I wish you much success, this rework is incredible.

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Never would I have ever guessed this old game to return.. still having bad memory of how the dev left the game and the words he spoke.. oh well lets see how things go.

Reactions: oszapo25
Dec 1, 2017
Nice start. Great that you've revived this title. Would be nice if you focused on the father and Tasha and forget about the wussy kid but I'd take what I can get.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hmmmmm... I was a big fan of the original.

I'm a bit apprehensive as I was playing it on the Son's path (For me that was the main path)

Since there is only dad (David) content at the moment, I'm a bit worried that that will be the future focus of the game with the Alex path just a barely there path.

My impression from the original was :-
David path - more corruption orientated plus some NTR
Alex path - More slow burn romantic with very little NTR

Maybe I remember it wrong, I'm not sure.

Will definitely wait for the Alex content before I start with the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The harem and the NTR are the real spices of the game. For those who don't like them, they should be avoided...
hmmmmm... I was a big fan of the original.

I'm a bit apprehensive as I was playing it on the Son's path (For me that was the main path)

Since there is only dad (David) content at the moment, I'm a bit worried that that will be the future focus of the game with the Alex path just a barely there path.

My impression from the original was :-
David path - more corruption orientated plus some NTR
Alex path - More slow burn romantic with very little NTR

Maybe I remember it wrong, I'm not sure.

Will definitely wait for the Alex content before I start with the game.
So NTR cannot be avoided. right?

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Thanks guys for positive feedback. It is always motivational to hear something good to go on. I just want to clarify something related to tags, NTR, and harem.

I will remove the tage harem. The story I have in mind, might not be defined as harem.

Regarding NTR, I am going to remove that tag for now too. Some ideas what I have in mind, which may or may not fall under category of NTR as defined here https://f95zone.to/threads/what-is-ntr.12432/ are still yet to be done. So when they appear and we defined them as NTR then I can include that tag. But for now let's leave that for good.

I usually observed in some game, as soon the discussion starts about NTR it trigger shitstorm inside a thread. I would rather avoid it here and focus more on collecting feedback.

PS. I am not expert regarding those tags at all. As game develops, if it will be missing some tags it should not be a problem to include those. But for now I just want to focus on the story I have in mind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It depends on dev. Technically there is a possibility that any of the gamer would skip the NTR content during a game. But now he wrote, that he would omit NTR. What is more important than YOUR NTR problem is, that there would be neither violence nor humiliation in the game. It is good, if everything is done for the greatest pleasure of all, both the characters and the gamers.
Personally, I like that the only one who has sex (on or off screen) with the LIs is the MC (individual, if there is more than 1 male MC I usually determine that the first is the MC and the second is a side character about whom I want to know as little as possible and about whom I prefer that his sexual life be null)

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Personally, I like that the only one who has sex (on or off screen) with the LIs is the MC (individual, if there is more than 1 male MC I usually determine that the first is the MC and the second is a side character about whom I want to know as little as possible and about whom I prefer that his sexual life be null)
In the previous, abandoned game the MC were dual, the father and his son. The son's love interest, the aux pair was stolen by his fater. Reply to it, the sun stole his father's young wife, that is his stepmother... At the end probably they made an agreement in sharing.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes