Nov 27, 2017
Alex_r2 great to see you taking this up!

Will you be adding in FFM scenes?

Because I'd love to see the son take on both Tasha and say one of her friends or someone else.

And then see him repeatidly creampie them both as they beg him to ruin them again and again and full them up to his heart's content.

Images are from Kinkymation's "Both is good".

18.jpg

17.jpg

You could also do a FFM washing machine scene where he fucks them both silly and have both girls end up like below.

3e16dc2133d8e6dc6343a3203723832f.jpeg

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear All,
I am still working on the next version. However, recently I haven't got much time for the game due to other important stuff. I still have busy schedule and it may continue for a while. In one way or another the work continues.
I will also evaluate what can be done to simplify a little the development process and reduce work load in a way that each update can be released continuously stable . I will update you later when I make up my mind.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have one wish.
In the original game, on David Path, Tasha no longer gets help from Alex, but from David.
Then Tasha enters David studyroom.
However, there is no scene. Alex only has lines that make him angry that David locked the door.
I really want this scene to be expressed in this game.

0001.jpg
This is the scene.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I have one wish.
In the original game, on David Path, Tasha no longer gets help from Alex, but from David.
Then Tasha enters David studyroom.
However, there is no scene. Alex only has lines that make him angry that David locked the door.
I really want this scene to be expressed in this game.

View attachment 3421653
This is the scene.
It should be in both paths depending on if you're winning as David or losing as Alex.

Reactions: Kire4th

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
In addition to Tasha and Ala, the game featured women.
Charlotte and Tanya.
Charlotte seemed ambitious, and Tanya wanted to succeed as a model.
I'm glad they can now look forward to getting involved with Alex and David again.

Reactions: Kire4th
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes