doc_dot

Jan 11, 2024
Hey, Alex. Interesting start. I assume it is just a beginning but card game seems interesting if it is taken to the right direction. What plans do you have about that. And those animations - do you do them yourself?

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Hey, Alex. Interesting start. I assume it is just a beginning but card game seems interesting if it is taken to the right direction. What plans do you have about that. And those animations - do you do them yourself?
Yes, I do have some plans. To be frankly it was a spontaneous idea to implement something like this but I like the end results. However, I do also realize that many people would skip it so I implemented that option as well.

Most of the animations aren't mine. Just a few of them our mine. However, all of them aren't very complex. Complex ones are expensive and usually is done by people who knows how to do them elsewhere. Not in daz. I simple do not have a possibility to make them myself.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023

Dear all,
Thank you for the warm reception of our last update. While it may not have brought as many new members to our community as I had hoped (including both paid and free members), I believe this will change over time, considering we've just started.

As you might recall, I mentioned that the technically complicated part is behind us and we're ready to move forward. The next stop is the continuation of David's story. Expect this update much sooner than the previous one. Here's a short overview of what you can expect:

The continuation of Tasha's modeling career story.
A new business dinner with Jack.
Continuation of Tasha's side job.
Several scenes continuing the storyline where Tasha does not pretend to be David's wife.

My goal is to deliver this update by the end of this month or early next month. Although this is a preliminary estimate, I believe it's achievable.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm on the side of devs not spending a ton of time on animations if they're not already experienced in doing them. They might be easier to do now with the right software and an already existing rigging library seeing how many games use the same animations. I've lost count of how many games I've seen using the male character standing with the female model's leg up while she's looking at him, mouth open, with tits bouncing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipling

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Dear all,
Thank you for the warm reception of our last update. While it may not have brought as many new members to our community as I had hoped (including both paid and free members), I believe this will change over time, considering we've just started.

As you might recall, I mentioned that the technically complicated part is behind us and we're ready to move forward. The next stop is the continuation of David's story. Expect this update much sooner than the previous one. Here's a short overview of what you can expect:

The continuation of Tasha's modeling career story.
A new business dinner with Jack.
Continuation of Tasha's side job.
Several scenes continuing the storyline where Tasha does not pretend to be David's wife.

My goal is to deliver this update by the end of this month or early next month. Although this is a preliminary estimate, I believe it's achievable.
Hi Alex, Not wanting to influence you in any way. It's your game and I want you to stick to your vision of the game.

Having said that, I remember the original game you initially played mostly as the son Alex, where if you then fucked it up with David (I think he offers her help with studying or some such) She falls for David and the game gets a more NTR feel (Since you played primarily as Alex). I think once that happens, you then also start playing as David.

I might misremember the game; it was very long time ago since I played it (5 +years?)

TLDR: I'm waiting for the Alex path, and I think maybe a big chunk of the original players were more into the Alex parts of the game (That was also a slower burn game). So, I will probably only start the game, once a substantial bit of the Alex part is done. If I read between the line, you are focusing more on the David path at this stage.

PS. please don't see this as pressure to change the game or anything, but some of the fans of the original game, like myself, will start playing the game a bit later in the development cycle when more Alex content is also available.

Good luck with the game. I have high hopes as I was a big fan of the original!

Reactions: xsssssssss

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Hi Alex, Not wanting to influence you in any way. It's your game and I want you to stick to your vision of the game.

Having said that, I remember the original game you initially played mostly as the son Alex, where if you then fucked it up with David (I think he offers her help with studying or some such) She falls for David and the game gets a more NTR feel (Since you played primarily as Alex). I think once that happens, you then also start playing as David.

I might misremember the game; it was very long time ago since I played it (5 +years?)

TLDR: I'm waiting for the Alex path, and I think maybe a big chunk of the original players were more into the Alex parts of the game (That was also a slower burn game). So, I will probably only start the game, once a substantial bit of the Alex part is done. If I read between the line, you are focusing more on the David path at this stage.

PS. please don't see this as pressure to change the game or anything, but some of the fans of the original game, like myself, will start playing the game a bit later in the development cycle when more Alex content is also available.

That's fine, as everyone has their own taste and opinion. Thank you for being honest.

To be frank, David's path in the previous game was broken. There actually wasn't a path at all, just periodic switching to this path for a very short time. This time, I want to give him his own story that deserves to be told. At the same time, I also want to maintain an uninterrupted story for Alex.

I also think it's hard to say which of the two characters people prefer more. I'll create a poll to see what people like. But before that, I think we need another update with Alex, so players can at least have something to compare.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's fine, as everyone has their own taste and opinion. Thank you for being honest.

To be frank, David's path in the previous game was broken. There actually wasn't a path at all, just periodic switching to this path for a very short time. This time, I want to give him his own story that deserves to be told. At the same time, I also want to maintain an uninterrupted story for Alex.

I also think it's hard to say which of the two characters people prefer more. I'll create a poll to see what people like. But before that, I think we need another update with Alex, so players can at least have something to compare.
100%, Like I said, you need to follow your vision.

So I did remember correctly. You play primarily as Alex in the original, but switches to David on occasion if Alex mess up his chances with Tasha. So, you had a more NTR route and the Alex route (That now becomes the David and Alex route :) )

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Imo way remake is doing it is superior to original game. You can experience both worlds (as David or Alex) and be NTRed if you want that (maybe even by more characters). In a long run it seems like the best possible choice. So far so good

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Weniger anzeigen
Planning 100%
Scene making 98%
rendering 60%
writing 95%
coding 5%

Dear all,
I'm pleased to report that the most complicated and time-consuming part, scene creation, is complete, and I am now moving on to coding. Estimating the time required for rendering is challenging, as there are still some simple animations to be rendered, which might take a while.
As previously mentioned, this update will feature 5 scenes with Tasha and one scene with Ala. It will also continue David's path. One scene with Tasha, as well as the scene with Ala (as previewed), are quite substantial. The remaining scenes are not as extensive.
My personal approach is to give regular updates rather than waiting months to release a single, larger update.

por12

Nov 22, 2020

yes bro only the alex part lol,see how glamour is gone down the drain cuz no eric

Reactions: Anonymousse007

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
yes bro only the alex part lol,see how glamour is gone down the drain cuz no eric
I never said I only want the Alex path. I liked the original game that had both Alex and David, and I liked the rivalry between Alex and David for Tasha's attention.

I prefer to play as Alex, since that was the game I loved, hence I would like to play this game as Alex as well.

BTW In the original game, I played both parts (Alex and Tasha and David and Tasha (NTR route - since Alex was the MC) - I was very sad when the game was abandoned.

I see Eric as an integral part of Big brother's success. But I also like the fact that you could ultimately defeat him. Both these games are right up my ally.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear all,
I am slightly behind schedule due to other commitments. Nevertheless, I am still aiming to finish coding this week as initially planned. However, this delay implies that I'll need to dedicate some time next week for testing and polishing. Consequently, the update will most likely be released at the beginning of next month (around the end of next week). There isn't much left to add, but I want to avoid rushing. It's always better to double-check that everything functions correctly and the update is fully prepared for release.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Changelog v 0.185
-
continuation of David's story. Only the part when Tasha pretends to be his wife.
- 6 new scenes in total
There is no so much to add. I unfortunately removed short scenes which I planned to include into this update but without continuing the story of those events, there is no point to include them. So, I leave them for future updates.
Schedule
For now I will skip VIP tier. There update will be drop in 5 days pause between other tiers. Here is Patreon release.
- 1th February - Game Supporter
- 5th February - Gaming Ally
-10 February - the rest of tiers and public release

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes