Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I have not played it. From what I see, this game has now the NETORARE tag. So I assume a male antagonist steals the girlfriend of the MC, or the MC is cheated by his girlfriend. Is it the case?
Or is it "netorare for snowflakes" like a random attractive girl have sex with a guy that is not the MC? Because I have already seen netorare tag applied randomly in the past.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
once again stupid ntr questions.. if you hate or afraid why dont you bother yourselves playing these type games..

atm there is no sex scene in the game..
Not entirely accurate. There are 1-2 sex scenes from previous versions of the reboot between Ala & David.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I've updated all link on the main page. there is no need for hotfix, so I've removed it.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I've updated all link on the main page. there is no need for hotfix, so I've removed it.
I helped Tasha with the washing machine and the next day I can't find a way to interact with anything to be able to advance with the game. I can't click on the computer in the office either

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I helped Tasha with the washing machine and the next day I can't find a way to interact with anything to be able to advance with the game. I can't click on the computer in the office either
On the next day you can take her to the city. Just click on her door.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
On the next day you can take her to the city. Just click on her door.
Ah, playing almost from the beginning of the game from an old save, that's why I get the gray screen from time to time, and what you told me about taking Tasha to the city I was able to do it by starting a new game of the game from scratch. thank you

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Oh... David was the main character in this game.
It's not what I thought.
I've written it on this board and I've said this before, I wanted to see David and Tasha's scene from Alex's standpoint in the original game. So I was looking forward to this game, but in conclusion it doesn't seem to fit me.
I think this game itself is a good game with sufficient potential.
I wish the best of luck to the developer or all the sponsors.

Reactions: Juninpachi
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes