catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
I wanted to know if you could help me, for a strange reason I am frozen in this part of the game where David says the following: I better find Tasha, it is better to talk to her.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
screenshot0002.png r.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I wanted to know if you could help me, for a strange reason I am frozen in this part of the game where David says the following: I better find Tasha, it is better to talk to her.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
View attachment 3985100 r.
Look a few posts above. Find a file I attached. and place in the folder game/scripts/david Most important: replace the existing file and it will solve the issue.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
No its PC. The game is stuck at the "tasha" loading screen before the main menu.
I am afraid I can't help you to solve it. If you mean it freezes on a screen where tasha's image changes from black and white to color (loading) then it means the game can't load all resources. It is hard to say why without knowing all details about your PC, windows etc.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
yes, si soluciono
vos eres un grande
eres el Maradona de la solución de los problemas, eres un máquina, un crack, os un luchador

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, if I solve
you are a great one
you are the Maradona of problem solving, you are a machine, a crack, you are a fighter
1094653089069416598.png

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am afraid I can't help you to solve it. If you mean it freezes on a screen where tasha's image changes from black and white to color (loading) then it means the game can't load all resources. It is hard to say why without knowing all details about your PC, windows etc.
There is no problem at all with my PC. All other Renpy games work fine. Previous versions of your game worked fine. It is only this version that does not want to load.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
There is no problem at all with my PC. All other Renpy games work fine. Previous versions of your game worked fine. It is only this version that does not want to load.
I understand it sucks, but I can't help as I don't even know what the problem is. Try the compressed version provide some posts above.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

"We'll just wait" Change log and release date; Version 0.30
Neu
vor 6 Stunden
Dear All,
The script, scenes, and testing are almost ready, but we still have to wait a little longer. The delay is due to some renders and animations that aren't quite finished yet. As soon as my PC completes them, I'll release version 0.30. One way or another, the update will arrive before September 5th. I just can't say exact day because I do not know how long it will take to render an animation.
So, I would estimate 2 or 3 September. Though it may take a little longer until 5th.
Furthermore, with Act 3 nearing completion, I would like to make a proper release on . To achieve this, the game requires some visual improvements. This means that some renders and animations are going to be reworked or enhanced. As you will see the bigger our budget grows the better the visuals get. I've already improved some renders in version 0.30, but I'll continue working on this slowly and gradually, as it's a long process. Some scenes need to be re-rendered. For example, I've completely remade the beach scenes, as I wasn't satisfied with the original versions. I finally found some time to work on them, and now they look so much better for both Alla and Tasha.
Anyway, the rework and improvement process is ongoing, but version 0.30 will feature new scenes and continue the story:
Change Log:
  • Around 330 new images
  • Reworked beach events with Tasha and Alla
  • New option to watch a movie with Alla in the evening to get more points
  • 2 new club scenes
  • A new scene: next round of the drinking game (Tasha, Alex, Charlotte)
  • One new scene with Alex and Alla, or Alla alone depending on your choices
  • David will have a new dream "Too hot to be true" + 2 animations (teasingwhat he desires so badly)
Finally, an old-new character arrives. We've been waiting for her.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The writing is not great and the renders are serviceable. The characters are all unlikable and the au pair looks so old ...

Then you have this awful "free roam" that forces you to click through the locations to trigger the next step - its all linear, so there is no real reason for that. The story itself is meh. And I dont like it that the player is forced to lust after her at all. Why isnt there a path were you only be the good guy and protect her without any bad intentions?

You are forced a lot (e.g. the friday with the au pair pretending to be the MCs wife - you cant avoid that).

Also not a fan of split protagonists - at least mention that in the tags that its multiple protagonists.

Finally there are several typos and errors. e.g. when Oliver is called Olaf (hints) or when he is using a short form of the default name to talk to the MC.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The writing is not great and the renders are serviceable. The characters are all unlikable and the au pair looks so old ...

Then you have this awful "free roam" that forces you to click through the locations to trigger the next step - its all linear, so there is no real reason for that. The story itself is meh. And I dont like it that the player is forced to lust after her at all. Why isnt there a path were you only be the good guy and protect her without any bad intentions?

You are forced a lot (e.g. the friday with the au pair pretending to be the MCs wife - you cant avoid that).

Also not a fan of split protagonists - at least mention that in the tags that its multiple protagonists.

Finally there are several typos and errors. e.g. when Oliver is called Olaf (hints) or when he is using a short form of the default name to talk to the MC.
tell us how you really feel :LOL:

I agree with you on unlikeable characters, I wish the dad weren't so rapey in his approach to tasha - why not just be a charmer instead of a weasel? But tasha looking old? You crazy?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes