supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Please give more information, have you used old saves? So far I don't see the issue with the code in that day.
No first time i played the game and stuck to the specific point , download again and extract to second folder ,same issue , i'm playing on Linux but even using wine stucks in the same step and also from virtualbox that i TS the issue same result here is my save before the stuck scene .

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
No first time i played the game and stuck to the specific point , download again and extract to second folder ,same issue , i'm playing on Linux but even using wine stucks in the same step and also from virtualbox that i TS the issue same result here is my save before the stuck scene .
Nm started from act 2 and up to the end of the update , so some choice i had made must be the issue , thanks anyway.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
It might be an issue with renpy and Linux cause I've made a build for PC only and there is another option for Linux. Although I am not sure there is a difference.
So you tried to jump to act 3 with the same choices and still the same issue? I see where the problem is, that is in you save file, the game doesn't want to change a value of one variable. And I am not sure why. Try to delete persistent file in your save folder and use the option to jump to act 3.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Same here. Game is bugged you cannot proceed after this Scene. Nothing happens. :unsure: Btw....I am playing on a Windows PC.
This will solve the issue. However, note that if you follow Alex's rute, that is the club story line, the game will not progress that far in 0.27

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Nm started from act 2 and up to the end of the update , so some choice i had made must be the issue , thanks anyway.
The same, the file will solve the issue. But the game will end shortly, you follow Alex's route and 0.27 extends only David's story line.

Jan 13, 2021
The same, the file will solve the issue. But the game will end shortly, you follow Alex's route and 0.27 extends only David's story line.
Thank you. I appreciate your effort, Alex...i really do...but your solution solves unfortunately nothing. Game is still stuck at the same Render. Your file changed nothing. Can t proceed to a new Day. :confused: I ve tried it over again..with a fresh save (i ve even deleted the Savefolder in Renpy Folder (User/AppData/Roaming)...and i still have the same bug. :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Thank you. I appreciate your effort, Alex...i really do...but your solution solves unfortunately nothing. Game is still stuck at the same Render. Your file changed nothing. Can t proceed to a new Day. :confused: I ve tried it over again..with a fresh save (i ve even deleted the Savefolder in Renpy Folder (User/AppData/Roaming)...and i still have the same bug. :unsure:

View attachment 3982139
Have you replaced original davidroom.rpy with the new one? Can you tell me more what choices you made? Are you in Alex's route? This issue is very specific and I would like to solve it and see where does it come from.

The original is in game/scripts/david folder. You have to replace it and for the best also delete davidroom.rpyc

Jan 13, 2021
Have you replaced original davidroom.rpy with the new one? Can you tell me more what choices you made? Are you in Alex's route? This issue is very specific and I would like to solve it and see where does it come from.

The original is in game/scripts/david folder. You have to replace it and for the best also delete davidroom.rpyc
Hey Alex. Yes, i did it like you told us/me...but it still doesnt work. Game is sill stuck. Sorry. :confused: Maybe i m starting the Game all over...again...:)

Jan 13, 2021
Let's try it one more time. You take that file that is attached. and place in game/scripts/david/ and replace existing file. It should fix it. I found that bug too that, this file fixes it.
THANK YOU, ALEX. It finally works. Big thx for your quick response and for the really quick fix. 5 Stars. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: restlez
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes