O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Does anyone have saves with a completely open gallery? I really can’t figure out how to open half of Alex’s scenes (I don’t even remember suitable forks in dialogues that were approximately similar in time.) and the eighth/last two of David’s.
Are they even available at the moment? I saw in the changelog that the run is not over, but is it it?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this game 2018 abandoned why restart again
I think this is a rare case of a different dev picking it up ( someone correct me if im wrong). I only played the orginal because of one the characters looked like Triss Merigold from Witcher 3 still need to check this one out had no idea it was rebooted until a month or 2 ago

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think this is a rare case of a different dev picking it up ( someone correct me if im wrong). I only played the orginal because of one the characters looked like Triss Merigold from Witcher 3 still need to check this one out had no idea it was rebooted until a month or 2 ago
Tasha looking like the video game version of Triss was one of the main reasons IMO it was so popular along with the building rivalry between Alex and David.

Reactions: farners

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Patch for the gallery

It goes into game/scripts folder

You would need to start the game with the patch and then restart it

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes