DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its really good game but i hate how the dad is asshole , i wish there is game like this where The MC is good dad and husband but based on your choices your son may cuck you

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Dear All,

Things are going well. The next update arrives as scheduled, if not a little sooner (depending on rendering speed). The story is written and the coding is almost completed. There is still some rendering to do, though. There is not much more to tell.
As I mentioned before, this time it is more about Tasha and David. The story progresses further in her modeling career. In addition, the update introduces a few new characters. Some of them are going to be important for the update after this one for Alex and Alla.
I'll give you the exact release dates in a week.

I also run the development on subscriberStars so in case you are using that platform, save the link:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Dear All,
The version 0.27 arrives as planned on 01.08.24. Here is the more detailed schedule:
  • 01.08.24 - VIP tier (25)
  • 04.08.24 - Supporter (10)
  • 08.08.24 - Ally (5)
About the Update:
In this update, the story progresses further with Tasha getting prepared for submission to the school. Tasha is going to be hot. Probably the hottest we had so far. David, of course, will try to take advantage of the situation.
In addition, some scenes will give you a little bit of control, like to chose which hair style Tasha should have or which clothes she should try first. Although, this choice is going to affect only a small part of the scene, In my opinion it is nice to have choice like this anyway. If this idea will be warmly welcomed, we will have more scenes like this in the future.
Alla and Alex, meanwhile, will try to fix the mess they made. Although it is not going to be that much about them, just some preparation. But you will see where it goes and it will give you some clues about what will come in the update after this one.
Details:
  • 236 images + a few animations. One with multiple angles (you kind of know what it might be, don't you).
  • A few extended repetitive events, like the old beach scene where you can massage Tasha's back.
  • You can do yoga with her. Yoga is available when you start a new game or use your saves.
  • As part of the preparation, you can do a morning run together with Tasha. This line of events will get a continuation in the future. Originally I planned to include it into this update, but there is no way I can finish everything on time.
Plans:
Our community has grown a little last month and this month. That is a very positive thing both for my motivation and the development. If it continues like this, I think I will be able to deliver updates every month. Although monthly updates are not going to be very large, they will be decent, they will progress the story, they will not be filler content, and they will arrive on a regular basis. Which I think is a very positive thing, and I hope you don't mind that. To make sure you like this plan, I will make a poll after the release of this update.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Dear All,
The last release went well, and our community has grown even more. I am pleased to see that people like what I'm doing, so we will keep going.
Straight to the point: the next update (0.30) will complete Act 3. This time, it will be Alla's turn, but of course, we can't forget about Tasha. The story in the club will move forward, and we will ask Charlotte to update our drinking game so we can get a slightly better reward there. Alla and Alex will also try to fix the mess—some of the scenes with them are crazy, but I think you'll like it. Besides, we haven't heard much from Jack in 0.27, so we will see more of him too.
Version 0.30 is going to be bigger than 0.27—probably almost twice as large. It's hard to say for sure right now. At this stage, it's difficult to provide an exact release date. I could say September 1st, but since the update is bigger, it might take a little longer. It will definitely be within the first two weeks of September, but most likely within the first week. Close to the end of August, I'll provide more precise dates.
Previews will start appearing soon. The image above is one of them. More news will be posted later as well.
Lastly, I will not release 0.27 publicly until 0.30 is ready.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Dear All,
I’d like to share a bit more information about the upcoming update.
First things first, I am not going to change the flow of events—there’s really no need. The update will continue the story where we left off last time and will complete Act 3. While the story with David and Tasha was almost wrapped up in the previous event, we still need to explore what happens if Alex helps Tasha. We’ll move forward with the club and set up some preparations for the next big event there. Additionally, Alla and Alex will try to fix the mess they’ve created, coming up with some crazy ideas. I don’t want to spoil anything, so you’ll see for yourself—or, depending on your previous choices, Alla might tackle it alone.
Of course, the update won’t leave Tasha out. Club and updated drinking game are going to be in this update. David will also have a teasing dream about what might happen in the future. Again, I don’t want to give too much away—it’s better if you see it for yourself. Storywise, we’re not quite there yet, but who says we can’t have a little teaser? David will call it "Too good to be true".
It’s hard to give an exact release date right now, as I still need to fix some bugs and tweak a few renders—the usual stuff. But we’re getting there. The update is expected to arrive in the first week of September, so not this week, but next week. I’ll provide a detailed change log and exact dates on September 1st.
Stay tuned!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes