torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnocentAupairRestart-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So is this like choose your protagonist and you can cuck the other? What's the dynamic like? It says sharing and ntr are optional so just curious.....

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Mc is an asshole, wish he would be a bit less rapey and a bit more caring.
That's just how the character is in the original. It's a remake so they got to stay true to that. The son's scenes are the caring ones.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I forgot too mention a bug I found, already knowing the older gentleman was going to be a perv so I didn't bother to contact him for the side job. So Tasha never went to see him at all but after x amount of days mc gets a call from the old guy saying he likes Tasha's work and wants more. So now you have the first quest and the next quest active at the same time and the vn progress was blocked. I did manage to somehow progress without the old man and doing things in a different order but it still broke the quest progress of the side job.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I forgot too mention a bug I found, already knowing the older gentleman was going to be a perv so I didn't bother to contact him for the side job. So Tasha never went to see him at all but after x amount of days mc gets a call from the old guy saying he likes Tasha's work and wants more. So now you have the first quest and the next quest active at the same time and the vn progress was blocked. I did manage to somehow progress without the old man and doing things in a different order but it still broke the quest progress of the side job.
Thanks. Noted.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes