filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Latest post on Patreon:

The story continues...

3 days ago
With version 0.302 released, it's time to move forward. In the next update, the story will progress further with David and Tasha and their business with the modeling school. Currently, I am rendering the pictures for the new scenes.
Furthermore, I’ll be expanding some of the repetitive activities. However, until we reach key points in the story, there won’t be much variety in those activities. Since Tanya has arrived, she will also need some attention. That said, I can’t cover everything in one update, so we’ll take it slow and progress through her storyline step by step with each update.
It’s still too early to say exactly when the next update will arrive, as it's difficult to estimate how long the rendering will take. Once that’s done, things will move more smoothly. In any case, it should be ready by next month. As I mentioned, my goal is to maintain a monthly cycle.
Cheers!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Confused. On this page I see reference to .272 released, then .302 released and moving forward, now .273 released. Is there any new content in these releases or just housekeeping?

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
how to say you didnt make an update without saying you didnt make an update:

v0.273

new yoga scene
added missing pictures in the introduction
more improved images
added description of Alla's route for Alex in the dialogue option at the beginning
optimized size for all platforms

next update:

added 1 new image to a minor scene
corrected 2 spelling errors

Antoon

May 13, 2018

v0.273

new yoga scene
more improved images
added description of Alla's route for Alex in the dialogue option at the beginning

next update:

All-These-Flavors-And-You-Choose-To-Be-Salty-Funny-Girl-Meme-Picture-1219482743.jpg

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

v0.273

new yoga scene
more improved images

next update:

Any and every adult game that the dev say it's getting "remastered", this happens, years and years of no real update, just so people get a marginally better older scenes.

Instead of using new renders moving forward and when the game is finished, go back to the start and remake the renders, they prefer to milk, since people blindly support this kind of action.

EDIT: I second what I just said: "since people blindly support this kind of action."

Lots of devs milk their games, Sony milks its costumers with PS5 PROfor $700, Apple milks its costumers with bs "new" phones. And a lot of dummies support this and throw them money.
Then, anyone who point these facts, is salty or a hater. Fun world we live in.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Any and every adult game that the dev say it's getting "remastered", this happens, years and years of no real update, just so people get a marginally better older scenes.
I understand your rant generally speaking...
But for this game you're totally wrong as there's more content now than before the remake

• Wow
Reactions: makcim334

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I understand your rant generally speaking...
But for this game you're totally wrong as there's more content now than before the remake
e.g. ''the adventurous couple'' is now in its 3rd remake/rework/reboot. they also always have more content and better art than in previous edition. but whatever you call it or describe it, it is still recycling of old material.
also history teaching us that reworks here very rarely end well

T-N

Aug 22, 2018

v0.273

new yoga scene
more improved images

next update:

thats good

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Instead of using new renders moving forward and when the game is finished, go back to the start and remake the renders, they prefer to milk, since people blindly support this kind of action.

EDIT: I second what I just said: "since people blindly support this kind of action."

Lots of devs milk their games, Sony milks its costumers with PS5 PROfor $700, Apple milks its costumers with bs "new" phones. And a lot of dummies support this and throw them money.
Then, anyone who point these facts, is salty or a hater. Fun world we live in.
No, it's not that you're 'pointing these facts', it's called you have no idea WTF you're complaining about.

Show us your book, your painting, your electronic game that you have built and developed. It takes *time* to make these things. I guess you have never had to get a patch or update to a game? Have never watched a movie sequal where they revamped the first one a bit, etc.

The world is about having a product and then *improving on it*. Remasters happen all the time, they are just called different things in different industries.

You're not some holy messiah that's come to point out the worlds flaws, you're someone who has obviously never actually ever created anything in your life, bashing on those who have done so. And I can bet that you have never actually supported anyone who has created anything either.

Do some dev's delay? Yep and they lost money for it usually. If they delay and don't lose money, who cares. I would encourage anyone who's worried about some dev 'milking' to go out and get a better paying job and use their time more productively. Maybe if you are better off financially you won't be jealous of some money that someone else is making.

Reactions: filochard

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Alex(son) was the Main character in this game...
Now the game creator wants us to play as David(dad).. I don't like David as MC..
Give an option to select MC..

Reactions: makcim334
Jun 10, 2020
The world is about having a product and then *improving on it*.
Your rant falls flat since there is no product here yet, or at least an extremely unfinished one. I don't think anyone would complain if the game was complete and then needed an overhaul.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I really liked the game, the main character is beautiful, the plot is great, and I really liked the new hairstyle, and I would like to keep it on the heroine forever, because the new hairstyle goes well with the remake, and the old one is from the original, and I can say that I like the remake more and it suits me better than the original game itself

Reactions: filochard and Dalla
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes