Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Seems weird that the dev is focusing's on the dad route first when the game had way more scenes and clearly more focused on the son. Also dev has been called out for this since the son is the original MC but ignores it.

Last edited:

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Seems weird that the dev is focusing's on the dad route first when the game had way more scenes and clearly more focused on the son. Also dev has been called out for this since the son is the original MC but ignores it.
he's doing it right, it's not the original, it's a remake, and here and there, maybe the main character is the father, I like the father with Tasha more than the son

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
he's doing it right, it's not the original, it's a remake, and here and there, maybe the main character is the father, I like the father with Tasha more than the son
You are in minority. And that is why so far there are only 26 pages of comments here. I dont even bother to download to play Dawid.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really hope Albert will get there before both guys will be able to achieve anything. That would be a healthy lesson for a young kid like Alex so he should focus on school and David so he could focus on his wife.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes