VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
You know, I really wanna support this dev (10$ tier), but for me to jump on board he needs to go back to 0.1 pacing & focus less on secondary chars.

Reactions: Yann33

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
911: my underage sister is being molested. Blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam reload blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam, suspect resisted. Bye bye bad protagonist!
I see you had one in the chamber, Nice. LOL

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
NOOOOOOO why do I see an "On Hold" tag?????
Sorry, I have decided to temporarily put the game on hold, so that I'm able to advertise on Patreon. I will eventually return to this project, but for now I have moved on to another that I can advertise on Patreon. If you want to hear more about it consider joining the

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry, I have decided to temporarily put the game on hold, so that I'm able to advertise on Patreon. I will eventually return to this project, but for now I have moved on to another that I can advertise on Patreon. If you want to hear more about it consider joining the
Not sure i will be interested in the other game if it doesn't have incest and impregnation considering Patreon's aversion to incest.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not happy that this one is on hold but wishing you the best! Hopefully you will manage a middle ground between patreon crazy rules and... well.. "intriguing" content.

I never understand how patreon works. I have seen way more "borderline" games as Ecchi Sensei be released on patreon (with a uncensoring patch released on the sides), so whatever you do on your new project, you might want to get the best of both worlds but scripting something that can be unlock with an uncensor patch.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I change many non incest games to incest games by editing names to mom - sister aunt - cousin and editing some lines as well when needed.

Ayhsel

On patreon all it takes is someone to get pissed off and something gets reported but it mostly comes down to if someone reports a game/patreon page or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
To say that I was excited to play the next update. Too shame, Christmas will be less happy this year.. :cautious:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I can advertise on Patreon
Let me guess, you want Patreon because you think it's easier to get funding there. I say the lack of funding on your subscribestar comes from the type of content in your game, mixing incest with ntr is always a risky move because why should someone who doesn't like ntr support a game where he will not see half of the content in the game. The same goes for the ntr fans why should they support a game where they don't care for half of the content, additionally for some people the girl looks too young so you limit your fanbase.

I wrote almost the same about another game a few months ago and it is abandoned now, and that game was on Patreon so just because you are on Patreon doesn't mean you get a following.

KoMapro

Mar 18, 2019
Let me guess, you want Patreon because you think it's easier to get funding there. I say the lack of funding on your subscribestar comes from the type of content in your game, mixing incest with ntr is always a risky move because why should someone who doesn't like ntr support a game where he will not see half of the content in the game. The same goes for the ntr fans why should they support a game where they don't care for half of the content, additionally for some people the girl looks too young so you limit your fanbase.

I wrote almost the same about another game a few months ago and it is abandoned now, and that game was on Patreon so just because you are on Patreon doesn't mean you get a following.
I would say that the lack of funding on his subscribestar account doesn't necessary come from this game having the genres it has, but mainly from the fact that his account is still under review, which means that people actually can't subscribe.

Reactions: Yann33

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I would say that the lack of funding on his subscribestar account doesn't necessary come from this game having the genres it has, but mainly from the fact that his account is still under review, which means that people actually can't subscribe.
TBH I didn't even look at his Subscribestar acc because I would never even consider supporting a game that has my most hated tag in it even if that content is avoidable.

Dec 16, 2019

So what is your point? You go around posting you hate a game that are not style? Does this make you feel special. Here is a suggestion. Stay away from games you do not like. You are not special. All your post do is make you look dumb. Why not post things only on games you will play and let Devs and supporters play the game they like. You really are nothing in the grand scheme of life and would be better to focus your limited time on better things.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes