VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So what is your point? You go around posting you hate a game that are not style? Does this make you feel special. Here is a suggestion. Stay away from games you do not like. You are not special. All your post do is make you look dumb. Why not post things only on games you will play and let Devs and supporters play the game they like. You really are nothing in the grand scheme of life and would be better to focus your limited time on better things.
Did I say I hate the game? No, I only hate the ntr part and that is why I would not support it and I'm probably not alone with that.

The point I wanted to make was, is that is not important on what funding site a dev is because the content is what matters.

Dec 16, 2019
Did I say I hate the game? No, I only hate the ntr part and that is why I would not support it and I'm probably not alone with that.

The point I wanted to make was, is that is not important on what funding site a dev is because the content is what matters.
Then do not support it and go away. Why are you even posting here? Why should people care if you are not going to support it. Do you walk around the street and tell random people what you do not like? Why are you trying to validate yourself to no one? What, trying to seek fandom. So tired of people filling up forums with stuff they are not going to do or like. Why not stick to posts on what you ARE going to do or like. Or are you so conceded you need others to determine self worth. Seems so, since you made tag to make sure people know what you like and dislike on every post.

People like and play the game so telling people you are not going to play it is only a shallow attempt to be noticed. Well people here notice you and think you are a fool. Happy now!! People are laughing and making jokes about you. Is that what you seek and needed?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then do not support it and go away. Why are you even posting here? Why should people care if you are not going to support it. Do you walk around the street and tell random people what you do not like? Why are you trying to validate yourself to no one? What, trying to seek fandom. So tired of people filling up forums with stuff they are not going to do or like. Why not stick to posts on what you ARE going to do or like. Or are you so conceded you need others to determine self worth. Seems so, since you made tag to make sure people know what you like and dislike on every post.

People like and play the game so telling people you are not going to play it is only a shallow attempt to be noticed. Well people here notice you and think you are a fool. Happy now!! People are laughing and making jokes about you. Is that what you seek and needed?
Woah you are quite the aggressive one, all he said is he will not support games with NTR even if he does like the other path, which is fair enough. I basically do the same since more or less half the game is not for me, even if I do like the other path there are other games that are more deserving of support for me as well and money is limited for most of us. :) So his remark was to the point about the subject mentioned.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry, I have decided to temporarily put the game on hold, so that I'm able to advertise on Patreon. I will eventually return to this project, but for now I have moved on to another that I can advertise on Patreon. If you want to hear more about it consider joining the
Given that Patreon is more popular than SubscribeStar and that SubscribeStar takes forever approve something, I understand your decision to instead make something Patreon would approve.
Still, isn't there a way to shoehorn this to make it appropriate in Patreon? There are a lot of famous games here that have Patreon as well as incest content by having an incest patch hidden from Patreon. This might seem hilarious but you could change the sister to "friend" and mother to "landlady" (This is a reference to a popular game here that does exactly that). You can then simply upload the incest patch here or in discord to correct the dialogue.
You have already garnered a lot of support here from your work. It would be a shame to start from scratch and not use your existing game.
Also, don't be discouraged with people saying the game isn't popular due to the NTR content. The game is already popular despite it being in its early development. It is well accepted and loved in general. There are just some people who love to hate on genres they can't take; they love to shove their own ideal genres when they see a game with a good potential. You can easily spot those people because they will say "Ntr bad, dislike, don't care" but still care enough to comment again and again - they actually care but just wants to shape the game in their imagination.
Most people here love a game that caters both to non-ntr and ntr elements. There are a lot of games here that is well received because the developer was able to cater well in both areas.

Wish you well, good luck.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Given that Patreon is more popular than SubscribeStar and that SubscribeStar takes forever approve something, I understand your decision to instead make something Patreon would approve.
Still, isn't there a way to shoehorn this to make it appropriate in Patreon? There are a lot of famous games here that have Patreon as well as incest content by having an incest patch hidden from Patreon. This might seem hilarious but you could change the sister to "friend" and mother to "landlady" (This is a reference to a popular game here that does exactly that). You can then simply upload the incest patch here or in discord to correct the dialogue.
You have already garnered a lot of support here from your work. It would be a shame to start from scratch and not use your existing game.
Also, don't be discouraged with people saying the game isn't popular due to the NTR content. The game is already popular despite it being in its early development. It is well accepted and loved in general. There are just some people who love to hate on genres they can't take; they love to shove their own ideal genres when they see a game with a good potential. You can easily spot those people because they will say "Ntr bad, dislike, don't care" but still care enough to comment again and again - they actually care but just wants to shape the game in their imagination.
Most people here love a game that caters both to non-ntr and ntr elements. There are a lot of games here that is well received because the developer was able to cater well in both areas.

Wish you well, good luck.
Can you name me a few besides maybe Babyitter and The Spellbook? My experience overall is the exact opposite, that the two mix pretty badly especially in support unless a few people support with a lot and those will likely be those that enjoy NTR content since they can enjoy the whole game instead of max half and those tend to prefer full NTR games. :p Now personally I can handle cheating and cucking, but hate getting direct family members raped and abused plus them liking it. Just not my thing and yeah that is personal.

Now I think devs should make the game they want to and if they want to make a NTR game, pure romance game or a mix they should, but it will influence their potential fanbase and the people willing to support financially wher the third option will be def hardest to get that support. NTR is not for nothing together with fem/maledom and rape one of the more contentious tags on this site, it has a way bigger impact on story of game and perception as for example anal or a footjob or two. :p

Concerning Patreon and that patch, that works better if P is not already checking the game. Once they start that they do tend to keep folowing a dev, look further and also check on other sites and also get obnoxious over patches.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can you name me a few besides maybe Babyitter and The Spellbook? My experience overall is the exact opposite, that the two mix pretty badly especially in support unless a few people support with a lot and those will likely be those that enjoy NTR content since they can enjoy the whole game instead of max half and those tend to prefer full NTR games. :p Now personally I can handle cheating and cucking, but hate getting direct family members raped and abused plus them liking it. Just not my thing and yeah that is personal.

Now I think devs should make the game they want to and if they want to make a NTR game, pure romance game or a mix they should, but it will influence their potential fanbase and the people willing to support financially wher the third option will be def hardest to get that support. NTR is not for nothing together with fem/maledom and rape one of the more contentious tags on this site, it has a way bigger impact on story of game and perception as for example anal or a footjob or two. :p

Concerning Patreon and that patch, that works better if P is not already checking the game. Once they start that they do tend to keep folowing a dev, look further and also check on other sites and also get obnoxious over patches.
Seeds of Chaos, Where It All Began, Adelaide Inn, Culture Shock, Lord of Imagination, Rise of the Crime Lord, even arguably the controversial The Tyrant. I'm sure there are even more games that I failed to mention here, especially because I tend avoid RPGM and Japanese games.
The issue isn't the mix of genres, it is how the developer creates the writing and pacing of the story. Of course, having more genres complicates these aspects, but a competent writer would be able to create a compelling game with those genres present at the same time. The games that are well received were so because of the quality of work, regardless of the genres. Also, some of games I mentioned don't have rape tags.
Making the game acceptable to Patreon would be not be easy, given that the original premise is already presented here. It would require a complete overhaul, but still it wouldn't be impossible. I believe Patreon haven't checked the game yet, given that the developer haven't made one for this game.

Last edited:

Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
well, it's a shame, i really hope this game come back again soon and you get your account reviewed by subscribestar.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really excited to see the sister (and mom) get fucked and corrupted but it seems the game might not be completed?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Love your game, great renders and it was fun to play. Keep up the great work. :)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Im confused, is it Brother or Brother
... WHAT? Dude, you might want to reread your question. "is it Brother or Brother?" Well, just a stab in the dark here, but I'm going to guess brother. Not because I know anything about the game, but because brother is the only option you provided. I mean what kind of response are you expecting? "Well gee I dunno, it could be brother, but on the other hand, it could be brother. I'm not quite clear on whether it's brother or brother either, but if I had to guess, it's brother... unless it's brother."

Proofread before you post man. It will save you a lot of embarrassment.

• Angry
Reactions: REJOAN and tazaaron
May 26, 2018
Well, HELL. Another game with great potential stopped (or put on hold) before it even gets very far. Looks like I might have to give up on this game as well. A shame, really. While I am not a fan of NTR, I have to admit the developer included it in an acceptable form (at least from my point of view). And here I was, starting to really like this game, and the developer for his - as I see it - well written story line.

Reactions: Hermit76

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
why was this game stopped? i thought subscribestar allowed loli?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dartred

Because they want to advertise on patreon so they put this one on hold to do another game instead on patreon which usually ends up with DEV's shoot themselves in the foot as they can't keep up with 2 or one just ends up being killed so that they can focus on just one. Most likely this one will go the way of the dodo. I think I might just go ahead and delete all of the files to get a jump on the it's dead Jim that's coming.

https://f95zone.to/threads/innocent-play-v0-2-2-royal-games.63174/post-4631567

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
How avoidable is the ntr? There is a sign in the choices saying "this choice leads to ntr" or if I make a wrong choice I will unexpectedly ran into it?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes