VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this game here gets abondend but his other is still in development. you guys maybe should know that he switched to subscriebstar.
Yes we know and the links are in the OP.

But just like dark silver with Big Brother, 3 game abandoned and 1 being worked on.

I hold no hope for dev's who stops 1 game then moves on to another.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Am I getting things mixed up, or is this the 3rd game he has abandoned, either way I can't say I am surprised, this was just dumb, I mean really who wants a loli white girl getting blacked NTR, or NTR period.
the game had two paths the ntr one and a non-ntr but you know how people is in this site so thats why it got abanoned I belive and its not dumb if the dev wants to make a blaked ntr loli game its ok because its his game so he can do whatever he wants to do (always listening to the patrons who give the money ofc)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, he can, but if you want to get funds to keep making it, making a niche game is not likely to get your funding.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thats why the game had a vanilla route but people jumpend on his throat so...
The other route destroys a game with a vanilla route for most vanilla players especially if same character is in it, since people always find out what happens in other route even if do not play it. Even if just by players posting about it that are enthusiastic about that content.

Now if you do not see it as same char,it does not matter or just want sex scenes with them, for many in the more vanilla crowd that ruins their game though so they will not support a game with both story lines and another line means a lot of dev attention goes to a line they do not care for with tens of games there without that other line as well that are fully fun for them. Why would they pay for the development of that NTR line they do not like and play and ruins game for them?

If want vanilla money make a vanilla game, if want the fetish money make the fetish game. Betting on both horses with two such differing needs of players worked in past when market was way less saturated, but not anymore. Too much choice.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
The other route destroys a game with a vanilla route for most vanilla players especially if same character is in it, since people always find out what happens in other route even if do not play it. Even if just by players posting about it that are enthusiastic about that content.

Now if you do not see it as same char,it does not matter or just want sex scenes with them, for many in the more vanilla crowd that ruins their game though so they will not support a game with both story lines and another line means a lot of dev attention goes to a line they do not care for with tens of games there without that other line as well that are fully fun for them. Why would they pay for the development of that NTR line they do not like and play and ruins game for them?

If want vanilla money make a vanilla game, if want the fetish money make the fetish game. Betting on both horses with two such differing needs of players worked in past when market was way less saturated, but not anymore. Too much choice.
Also I think people started complaing on how (I played this game a long time ago so don't trust me on this) the black man (I dont remember the name)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and thats seems to be a recurring problem in games with those tho paths, the NTR routes the girls always fall for the other guys super fast but then on the vanilla route the MC need to work (way to much in some games) to get some action and thats was some of the critics some people make on this game I belive.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also I think people started complaing on how (I played this game a long time ago so don't trust me on this) the black man (I dont remember the name)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and thats seems to be a recurring problem in games with those tho paths, the NTR routes the girls always fall for the other guys super fast but then on the vanilla route the MC need to work (way to much in some games) to get some action and thats was some of the critics some people make on this game I belive.
Yeah that does not help either, since if you want to have any chance to make the two routes in one game work for vanilla fans, MC actually has to be first so he gets the action before vanilla fans are soured on the girl by the NTR action.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah that does not help either, since if you want to have any chance to make the two routes in one game work for vanilla fans, MC actually has to be first so he gets the action before vanilla fans are soured on the girl by the NTR action.
you are right but we both know that there's always going to be people fighting

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
you are right but we both know that there's always going to be people fighting
Yeah the needs of the two group of fans are just to different to really co-exist peacefully in one game and as long as devs want the best of both worlds for support even if that does not really work, that will give rise to trouble. :p

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah the needs of the two group of fans are just to different to really co-exist peacefully in one game and as long as devs want the best of both worlds for support even if that does not really work, that will give rise to trouble. :p
Well the amounts of money that a vanilla/NTR (avoidable and a turn on/off) with lots of contents for both of the routes would be incredible but each site will always wants to have more that the other side.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have no problem with ntr as long as I can block it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have no problem with ntr as long as I can block it.
Yeah you do not but plenty do, especially if they can not miss finding out in the thread that it and what happens anyway and if people have to decide whether to support a game that fully is to their taste or for 40% or more not, well what game do you think they will choose if all other things are equal?

It was a fine stratagem for devs when there were not that many games around, but in the current saturated market only works with a great story and renders plus animations well above the average and even then only if avoidable. People just do not like to play what they dislike and if have plenty of other choices, why force themselves or support what they dislike to get 40-50% of the devs work in the end?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
for games where NTR is not the main focus or the core of the game there should be a turn on/off setting honestly this also applies to other kinks too
It does not have to be a switch, if I can block it in game I would be happy.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
It does not have to be a switch, if I can block it in game I would be happy.
make it a switch make it an option to block it or whatever just make it xD. Edit: lets not forget blocking/turning it off means that it shouldnt be on the background as some games I think do

Mario Lui33

Jun 4, 2021
What?

It is no longer on patreon.
The reason why it is listed as "Abandoned" is because dev put it on hold way back in 2020 with no word from dev about it.
Even his other game is no longer on patreon.
It is in subscribestar now. But I was refering to the webpage he was using before.
It was me thinking why dev and people said that after abandoning this game, Dev is going to have problems with people staying as supporters (patreons at that moment) because if Dev is telling the truth about consulting them before abandoning and they agreed on move on to another game... I don´t see why someone is going to blame him for it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is in subscribestar now. But I was refering to the webpage he was using before.
It was me thinking why dev and people said that after abandoning this game, Dev is going to have problems with people staying as supporters (patreons at that moment) because if Dev is telling the truth about consulting them before abandoning and they agreed on move on to another game... I don´t see why someone is going to blame him for it.
Well even if majority agrees, a substantial portion like 20 or 30% might not and leave. If new game has very different fetishes or direction as the game they supported the dev originally for, like going from a MC to FMC game for example even part of those that originally agreed will drop support since new game is not for them.

Even if a lot of supporters are willing to support just for development and no extra's, even those tend to support work they like and not the dev as a person. One of the many drawbacks from the supporter system that it can limit a dev if needs those supporters, since it will take time to find new supporters that like new game to replace old one and if dev gets too bad a rep, people will think twice first even if new game hits their core fetish.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This part about vanilla fans I never understood. Can you elaborate more why that's happening? Just curious. I mean, why would something that not happened in preferred route destroy experience? Why it matters? It's happening elsewhere.
Does that apply to real life as well? Than what if multiverse theory gets to be proven? Will they divorce their wifes and girlfriends cause in some parallel universe they are cheating on them with random dudes, despite being faithful in it's own?
For the rest of post I agree, I would not support game where big chunk of content comes on fetishes I do not like, as well.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes