VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
This was...weird? A bit heavy on the cliches. Personally, I'm not a fan of the socially anxious, wilting-flower character unless they are done really well. I'm ignoring the quick escalation because it made no sense whatsoever, and I assume the Dev just wanted to show off some "action" in the 0.1 release.

I would rate this game a 1 or 2 star, but I don't want to bring it down until the Dev has had at least one more release to try to clean this mess up. Not a great opening effort.

Reactions: fortuna95

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Well that went... fast. Hmm a little bit to fast for my taste. Its a socially anxious girl, isn't it? Because that's just not how social anxiety works. I hope the dev will change this as a dream sequence in 0.2. Nonetheless, i like the renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Leo

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Having your sister jerk you off isn't incest?
Well jerking off, is not sexual intercourse. So yes, its not incest...

Definition of incest

: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

Definition of sexual intercourse

1: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis
2: intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well jerking off, is not sexual intercourse. So yes, its not incest...
Its one fucking release, obviously it will lead to filling the sisters and mother womb with cum, is that a good enough definition.

FBI FBI OPEN UP !
Sure, here come the fbi for playing a game with a girl who is 18 but looks younger, oh and they will be knocking your door down too, all those people you killed in games, murder is a crime too.

Reactions: fabulous007

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It will, but not yet. So. No incest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then send a message to the OP to remove the incest, and put in future tags, incest.

It's inevitable, just like the comments to come saying "android" "so can you fuck the mum" "update", just like the 10-inch cock having MC and the tired old trope of the small blonde white girl gets destroyed by black guy.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I think i have to play this just see what all the fuss is about. The Preview screens dont look that young when compared to like Maou Sama (whatever) or Ecchi Sensai and those 2 games are still around going quite strong

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
There's a loli tag?! Then why does everyone act as if you've committed an f9zone felony when loli content is posted here?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What is rule 7. I can't find the rule list
Found it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Found it:

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
Thanks will give this game a miss

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Found it:

Apparently there's a few of these games that staff are turning a blind eye to.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently there's a few of these games that staff are turning a blind eye to.
General Rule 7 specifically refers to a "prepubescent character".
If the character in "Innocent Play" isn't obviously pubescent to you, you might want to try cleaning your glasses.

This has the potential to be a wonderful 'coming of age' story, but I fear it will end up being just another "abused and corrupted little girl" trope for wankers. The girl character is really cute, and the renders are very nicely done, but the storytelling needs a LOT of work. Occasionally, a trite, poorly scripted project will become popular, but most of the very successful works feature finely crafted storytelling. ("Big Brother" is a good example of the former, "Acting Lessons" is a good example of the latter).

Reactions: Duke Leo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
General Rule 7 specifically refers to a "prepubescent character".
If the character in "Innocent Play" isn't obviously pubescent to you, you might want to try cleaning your glasses.

This has the potential to be a wonderful 'coming of age' story, but I fear it will end up being just another "abused and corrupted little girl" trope for wankers. The girl character is really cute, and the renders are very nicely done, but the storytelling needs a LOT of work. Occasionally, a trite, poorly scripted project will become popular, but most of the very successful works feature finely crafted storytelling. ("Big Brother" is a good example of the former, "Acting Lessons" is a good example of the latter).
I'm not going to argue this. She looks under the age of 14 to me. You can believe what you want on her age.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes