VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
The next update is to be ready for the public next week. The updates are unfortunately slow, since my graphics card really isn't built for this. Nonetheless, the update should be ready for next week. ;)
Update is ready in less than a month, dev: "updates are unfortunately slow"

Trust me, buddy, that frequency is #goals.

May 26, 2018
This isn't incest. Pass
That's funny, I have seen too many News articles, qnd news reports where a faqther hqsw has sexual contact (NOT intercourse, but hadjobs, blowjobs intercrural sex and interfemeral sex) and it is STILL called incest. In fact, the guilty (Or should I say alleged guilty) suspect has been chargedd with Incest even with no anal or vaginal penetration...

Your comment makes no sense.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This isn't incest. Pass
This is the first release and already we have a HJ from the sister.

If your looking for vaginal sex on a first release with family members on a first release then your going to be out of luck 99.999% of the time.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
MC is black, the loli isn't. They're not related so it isn't incest. Simple
That is the NTR guy the teacher not the MC, MC is the brother of the young girl.

And your statement tells me you never even played this first release but make statements that are wrong.

Does this look like a black dick to you. InnocentPlay 2020-10-30 16-01-55-41.jpg

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
So we have to conclude SubscribeStar isn't a valid alternative to Patreon?
The " extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles " is looking more like an excuse with each passing day.
Did they ask you to censor the game somehow?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cheka

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
So we have to conclude SubscribeStar isn't a valid alternative to Patreon?
The " extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles " is looking more like an excuse with each passing day.
Did they ask you to censor the game somehow?
I'm still hopeful that they will approve my account, but it does feel odd that it takes so long. I've also received no news from them.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm still hopeful that they will approve my account, but it does feel odd that it takes so long. I've also received no news from them.
I wouldn't worry, they are just REALLY slow. Took them one month to approve my page, they also do not reply to any emails, ever. So just be patient, sadly you cannot make a Patreon given the content of your game.
Did you put "EXPEDITE" in your email with proof that it is you? I recommend making at least a twitter to link to them, since they seem to rely on that as verification. Plus screenshots of you working on your renders.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I wouldn't worry, they are just REALLY slow. Took them one month to approve my page, they also do not reply to any emails, ever. So just be patient, sadly you cannot make a Patreon given the content of your game.
Did you put "EXPEDITE" in your email with proof that it is you? I recommend making at least a twitter to link to them, since they seem to rely on that as verification. Plus screenshots of you working on your renders.
Thank you for informing me! It's really relieving to know that it's not just me. I have sent an expedite with proof (screenshots) including all links to my social media pages

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I like to read to your very good text based game, i107760 ... and will be patient of waiting to yours, Mr Unique...

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
What's rule 7. Can anyone explain more
It's the "no loli/shota" rule. It's kind of arbitrary though in my opinion. In my view staff seems to go easier on pre-pubescent male characters over female. So basically if any of your characters are child-like, your game needs to be approved by staff to be posted.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Am I the only one that saw the pictures and automatically thought in jailbait?

I'll play it tonight to see what is going on... but I am too intrigued to be honest. Looks very interesting.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
It's the "no loli/shota" rule. It's kind of arbitrary though in my opinion. In my view staff seems to go easier on pre-pubescent male characters over female. So basically if any of your characters are child-like, your game needs to be approved by staff to be posted.
So what's wrong if they look like loli? Does the site get in trouble with some kind of law if they dont remove them?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Is Mega not working for anyone else?

EDIT: Got it to work disregard.

Last edited:

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
don't know if it as bug or if it wasn't created yet but, when i choose to go to Daniel with Sis, the story continues as i didn't want her to come and she doesn't appear there.

I'm enjoying this game, keep up the good work

Reactions: Mr. Unique

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
So what's wrong if they look like loli? Does the site get in trouble with some kind of law if they dont remove them?
That wasn't his point. His point was the Shota is more "acceptable" on here than loli. My guess is it goes back to society assuming that woman are feeble, brainless, helpless little creatures that can't possibly take care of themselves against the onslaught of overwrought male hormones or have sexual thoughts esp lolis so they must be protected and sheltered even if its just little pixals on a computer screen that are not real people.

Not a shot at F95 mods but at the crowd here in general and society at large.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
From what I read in a thread about Proud father that had a potentially similar situation, it is a domino effect. If f95 offers too many of that type of content, it will start baiting individuals and such that are being followed by government and other stuff. When that happens in abundance, to avoid all the problems that carries, it can lead to no advertising or no host willing to work with f95, essentially closing up the website.

That is why they control that kind of content. I still think that it makes no sense, we are not talking about real images, but what you could consider art done by adults with consent and without hurting anyone. Still, provided the problems are real, the effects are the same.
Yeah could be. I remember 8chan needing to remove the jailbait board because of something like that. Allthough the pictures posted on the board were actual little girls and sometimes someone would post actual cp.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes