VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I just think it just wasn't done very well, its not like there was a sign that said: pick this option to avoid NTR. And even if there was it wouldn't feel like an organic development of the story.

My main gripe is that there wasn't that big of an indicator that one of my choices would lead to ntr, I would have liked it more if an option would have come up when eavesdropping to either intervene or to stay and watch, that way if you decide to stay and watch you got put on the ntr path but if you instead intervened you got put on the romance route.
I also think that if you decide to intervene the tutor probably should get fired and get written out of the story as that seems like a logical result to being caught molesting your student.

One thing that I really dislike about games with optional ntr is that sometimes the romance route is just the ntr route but with some scenes cut to make it look like the mc isn't getting cucked, which just feels lazy. I hope that won't be the case for this game. I mean if that's the way it's going be done they might as wel make it pure ntr.
Come on this is the tried and tired "leave them alone for NTR, do the opposite for non-NTR". Just do everything to get closer to the character and be nice to get non-NTR, be an ass and ignore to get NTR.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just think it just wasn't done very well, its not like there was a sign that said: pick this option to avoid NTR. And even if there was it wouldn't feel like an organic development of the story.

My main gripe is that there wasn't that big of an indicator that one of my choices would lead to ntr, I would have liked it more if an option would have come up when eavesdropping to either intervene or to stay and watch, that way if you decide to stay and watch you got put on the ntr path but if you instead intervened you got put on the romance route.
I also think that if you decide to intervene the tutor probably should get fired and get written out of the story as that seems like a logical result to being caught molesting your student.

One thing that I really dislike about games with optional ntr is that sometimes the romance route is just the ntr route but with some scenes cut to make it look like the mc isn't getting cucked, which just feels lazy. I hope that won't be the case for this game. I mean if that's the way it's going be done they might as wel make it pure ntr.
Not trying to be an ass but there is a mod that specifically points which choice is which route (personally a must for those that can't take ntr well at all.) Imo.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Not trying to be an ass but there is a mod that specifically points which choice is which route (personally a must for those that can't take ntr well at all.) Imo.
Nah you're not being an ass. I just wanted to give my two cents on what I think could be improved, one of those things being how the ntr was implemented into the story and maybe having more player agency would be nice. that's why I left my initial comment.

I don't even hate ntr that badly nor do I think the mod is all that necessary as it's pretty easy to scroll back and undo a choice. But I was just thinking that moving forward the game would be a little better with some more choices. Also the sister jacking you off 2 minutes after introduction was kind of weird but I dunno. The game is just starting out, really don't want to sound as critical as I might be sounding right now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just extracted the game files and then looked at what option added the NTR point and what didn't and then selected the one that didn't give a NTR point and some of them didn't make much sense to me. Like not spying on the sister gave you a NTR point when not looking shouldn't of given you anything and not making her breakfast gives you a NTR point. The MC's just trying to teach her how to do things for herself as he's not going to be there forever holding her hand for everything.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I just extracted the game files and then looked at what option added the NTR point and what didn't and then selected the one that didn't give a NTR point and some of them didn't make much sense to me. Like not spying on the sister gave you a NTR point when not looking shouldn't of given you anything and not making her breakfast gives you a NTR point. The MC's just trying to teach her how to do things for herself as he's not going to be there forever holding her hand for everything.
Thank you for the feedback. I too did notice that some of the NTR points didn't make much sense, so I've already changed it. Though some still remain and some were simply switched. These changes will however first appear in 0.2

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. I too did notice that some of the NTR points didn't make much sense, so I've already changed it. Though some still remain and some were simply switched. These changes will however first appear in 0.2
teething troubles don't worry the game look's great keep it up (y)

Reactions: Mr. Unique

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
SubscribeStar still has to unlock the game, what's happening over there..

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
SubscribeStar still has to unlock the game, what's happening over there..
SubscribeStar takes FOREVER to approve pages. Their support also does not answer e-mails or twitter, and you get no ETA as a dev on when your page will be reviewed. In the end, after I waited 3 weeks with no response, I ended up making a patch for my game and making a Patreon. The Patreon was approved, and the patch finished, before my SubscribeStar page was approved.

I hope this dev is not in it for the money, because he (and I) missed a lot of patrons I believe due to our games not having an approved page when we first released our games. At least it taught me not to use SS, but OP has little choice due to his renders. Godspeed to the dev, hope you keep working on the game, and flesh out the non-NTR path some more.

Reactions: spacekun

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
That's worrisome, since it's the only decent alternative to that shithole that is Patreon and its guidelines.
Oh and I hope there will be a lot of ntr hehe :p

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Next Update?
Very little content, but I'm already enjoying it. Will it take too long for an upcoming update?
The next update is to be ready for the public next week. The updates are unfortunately slow, since my graphics card really isn't built for this. Nonetheless, the update should be ready for next week. ;)

charlieluc

Feb 11, 2020
Is it just me or is the game really quick, hope it's long with the update. Looks good, keep up the Great Work.(y)(y)

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes