pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think the story is pretty damn funny. To each his own
No doubt. I do like the idea of him overhyping himself in his retelling, but when he his memories have him so pathetic in comparison, it's just depressing.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
No doubt. I do like the idea of him overhyping himself in his retelling, but when he his memories have him so pathetic in comparison, it's just depressing.
Yeah, so there's like this paradox, from what the old writer wanted, the translations and how it turned out. I think the story is a mess but w/e

As well, our translator has translated it enough times to pretty much cast us aside and tell us to stop. So I want to shorten it make it more lively and have an option to read a diatribe.

Reactions: botc76

Slysilver

May 19, 2017
Can someone help me understand how to guess the right color for Daphne. It keeps telling me to check the emotions and when I do I get a couple answers right then lose it. Is there an easy way to understand this game?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Soo basically all of those money and time spent just for 1 sex scene with old lady and bunch of cockblocks?
yes, you are right. It does seem though that with new devs there is a lot more steam. Let's hope!
Undoubtedly, the game has great potential, it just needs to deliver, and from what I read here, the devs know that, too..

Reactions: Jarul and goochklok

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
currently scene. I think one more is coming with 3f.
Yep, there will be one more, there should be around one every 60-90 days depending on release speed, which I hope to work on. At some point in the future this might speed up as well.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yep, there will be one more, there should be around one every 60-90 days depending on release speed, which I hope to work on. At some point in the future this might speed up as well.
Hopefully we can reach monthly at least.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
JoeBanks
There much dumber games that deliver more, that's why they have much more supporters and money.
This one have really good potential, just deliver better, hire 2-3 artists for some time and make progress, then you'll have ton of supporters.
Now that most of mechanics is done, you can just spend more time on adding some lewd graphics, some corruption requests and etc.
we don't even need sex right now, but more corruption, some skin, and if we send girls to do some requests would be awesome to see how it goes.
Hope I'll see happy end of this game, and it definitely got much smoother and better now.

tatinek

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
I think the most important question is whether developers have already devised the main story from A to Z.
Thus, how will the particular girls be corrupted, for what personal reason will Marcus prevail over them.

For more than a year and a half, the main story has not progressed. It still ends when the swimsuit task is completed.
Yes, I know, in version 0.3, Act 5 is a glimpse of minigames and player skills. But it is only a demonstration of new mechanics than a continuation of the story.

Instead of moving in the story, the story gets complicated, new people are added, game mechanisms change over and the Sonya help system is added,
which is not a help system at all, just an archive of discovered locations or game mechanics.
The real help, when a player doesn't know what to do next, is right-clicking on the question mark at the top right.

Don't get me wrong, it's all nice, and it's likely to enrich the game in the future, but I feel that it all distracts your attention and effort at the moment to irrelevant issues.
Many locations or side tasks are at this moment unfinished, with no purpose.
So why are they in game?

I have problem with Prolog and the first three Acts.
From my point of view, this is a very very long prologue that explains the game mechanisms and background of the story.
It is a straightforward story, where we just click with the mouse and the choice of options does not affect the continuation (often Marcus give the same answer to girl regardless of player's choice).

Let's make prologue simply:
1) Dumbledore gets a letter and is about to leave.
2) Arrival of Marcus to Hogsmeade and his immediate arrival in the castle.
3) Dumbledore explains to Marcus that they need a Hogwards deputy headmaster more than a doctor.
4) Marcus accepts the job and we can move directly to Act 4, where the girls come to him with their problems.
5) Because the students do not know Marcus, they do not yet trust him. He has to get it gradually (solve their's problems).

There is no need for scenes in prison, getting drunk, insulting students, apologizing and long explaining the relationship between Marcus and his cousin.

Practically, we will reduce the 2 hours reading of a lot of irrelevant text to ten minutes of initiation into the story.
Who is Marcus, why did he come, why he is a headmaster and why he doesn't have much power at the beginning over teachers and students.

The game needs a story that will be good and clear and intuitive game mechanics.
Marcus can sometimes directly say what to do next:
- I need invite Hermione, let's send her a owl letter
- I don't have the money for this, I'll sit at the desk and fill out the message first
- I need to find out more about meetings, I need speak with ...

Let me use the Akabur Witch Trainer as an example because I assume we all played that game.
- Money = click on the table, write a report
- Invite a person = click on the door
- Cabinet = random object
- What Hermione wants = school points = Grifindor in lead
- Purchase things = click on the table, select catalog

Game had simple rules, interesting story.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hi,
I think the most important question is whether developers have already devised the main story from A to Z.
Thus, how will the particular girls be corrupted, for what personal reason will Marcus prevail over them.

For more than a year and a half, the main story has not progressed. It still ends when the swimsuit task is completed.
Yes, I know, in version 0.3, Act 5 is a glimpse of minigames and player skills. But it is only a demonstration of new mechanics than a continuation of the story.

Instead of moving in the story, the story gets complicated, new people are added, game mechanisms change over and the Sonya help system is added,
which is not a help system at all, just an archive of discovered locations or game mechanics.
The real help, when a player doesn't know what to do next, is right-clicking on the question mark at the top right.

Don't get me wrong, it's all nice, and it's likely to enrich the game in the future, but I feel that it all distracts your attention and effort at the moment to irrelevant issues.
Many locations or side tasks are at this moment unfinished, with no purpose.
So why are they in game?

I have problem with Prolog and the first three Acts.
From my point of view, this is a very very long prologue that explains the game mechanisms and background of the story.
It is a straightforward story, where we just click with the mouse and the choice of options does not affect the continuation (often Marcus give the same answer to girl regardless of player's choice).

Let's make prologue simply:
1) Dumbledore gets a letter and is about to leave.
2) Arrival of Marcus to Hogsmeade and his immediate arrival in the castle.
3) Dumbledore explains to Marcus that they need a Hogwards deputy headmaster more than a doctor.
4) Marcus accepts the job and we can move directly to Act 4, where the girls come to him with their problems.
5) Because the students do not know Marcus, they do not yet trust him. He has to get it gradually (solve their's problems).

There is no need for scenes in prison, getting drunk, insulting students, apologizing and long explaining the relationship between Marcus and his cousin.

Practically, we will reduce the 2 hours reading of a lot of irrelevant text to ten minutes of initiation into the story.
Who is Marcus, why did he come, why he is a headmaster and why he doesn't have much power at the beginning over teachers and students.

The game needs a story that will be good and clear and intuitive game mechanics.
Marcus can sometimes directly say what to do next:
- I need invite Hermione, let's send her a owl letter
- I don't have the money for this, I'll sit at the desk and fill out the message first
- I need to find out more about meetings, I need speak with ...

Let me use the Akabur Witch Trainer as an example because I assume we all played that game.
- Money = click on the table, write a report
- Invite a person = click on the door
- Cabinet = random object
- What Hermione wants = school points = Grifindor in lead
- Purchase things = click on the table, select catalog

Game had simple rules, interesting story.
Spend time rewriting and translating the old stuff or push content atm? I would like to push content, get more support and then be able to get additional people to handle such tasks.

tatinek

Nov 28, 2018
Spend time rewriting and translating the old stuff or push content atm? I would like to push content, get more support and then be able to get additional people to handle such tasks.
It is of course up to you. You're the developers :)

We, players, can give you feedback on the current situation and perhaps give advice on what to look for and what to avoid in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and sdfdsfd
3.00 star(s) 318 Votes